剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼" 前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
我们现在被卷入了一场风暴 查理
We are in the center of a shitstorm, Charlie.
警♥察♥在盯着我们
The cops are watching us.
白托尼... 他是我们的主人 我们是他的财产
White Tony... he's our master, we're his property.
该死的方索想干掉我们 我们可能会失去尼克
Fucking Fonso wants to kill us, and we are gonna lose Nick.
我们要干掉他们所有人
We need to go after all of them.
难道我没向你展示过忠心吗
Didn't I show you loyalty?
我今天醒来 一下子少了一百万
I woke up today a million dollars poorer.
现在 你要用钱来补偿我的损失
Now, you're gonna make things right financially.
这两个家庭即将合并
These families will be joined.
方索的大女儿德林娜
A marriage between Fonso's eldest, Drina,
和白托尼的儿子小托尼联姻
and White Tony's son, Little Tony.
这事最好和我的钱有关 查理
This better be about my money, Charlie.
你参加过吉普赛婚礼吗
Have you ever been to a gypsy wedding?
那钱归白托尼
The money belongs to White Tony.
以吉普赛人团结为行事准则
With the Roma unity as my guiding principle,
这就是我的判决
that is my decree.
方索 我们必须遵守律法 把钱还了
We have to abide by the law. We have no choice.
好吧 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
我见过你吗
Do I know you?
如果我们见过 你会记得的
If we'd met, you'd remember.
把你那该死的表给我
Now, give me your motherfucking watch.
谢谢
Thank you.
外族狗
Gadje.
新生活
New life!
那把锤子是她祖父的
The hammer belonged to her grandfather.
本来是给新娘的礼物
It was supposed to be a gift for the bride.
我... 我知道他们有宿怨
I... I knew there was bad blood.
没想到会变成这样
I didn't think it would come to this.
你们的奶奶干了非常 非常邪恶的事
Your grandmother did a bad, bad thing.
女士 把手举到我能看见的地方
Ma'am? Hands where I can see them.
查理
Charlie?
盗窃吉普赛人的东西
Stealing from gypsies, however,
你会被彻底干♥死♥
will fuck you inside and out.
方索
Fonso.
就像所有经典小诡计
Like all great short cons,
三纸牌游戏看似简单...
three-card monte is deceptively simple...
只要两张黑牌 一张红牌
two black cards, one red card.
我喜欢用红桃皇后 因为有...
I like using the Queen of Hearts because, well...
幸运女神的眷顾
Lady Luck.
而你的职责... 是盯着皇后牌
Your job... follow the Queen.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
非常棒 看吧 很简单
Very good. See? It's simple.
两张黑牌 一张红牌
Two black cards, one red card.
盯着皇后牌 现在她在哪儿
Follow the Queen. Where is she now?
赢家 大赢家
Winner, winner.
我们这次下个小注如何
Shall we make a little wager this time?
赚点快钱
Easy money.
你的底裤里一定还夹着
I'm sure you got a few dollar bills
几张钞票吧
still stuck in your panties.
混♥蛋♥
You ass.
这不是我真正想做的 你知道
This is not my true calling, and you know it.
我知道 知道
I know. I know.
你就像我...
You're like me...
古老的诈骗艺术里骄傲的从艺者
proud practitioner of the ancient art of grift.
你雇过托吗
You ever use a shill?
只在我想招揽人群或变街头戏法的时候
Only when I want to draw a crowd or bend a corner.
我在这坐得越久 查尔斯 赚的票子越少
Well, the longer I sit here, Charles, the less I make.
盯着皇后牌
Follow the Queen.
她到处走啊走 会停在哪里...
'Round and 'round she goes. Where she stops...
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你的秘密是什么 查理
What is your secret, Charlie?
翻牌 换牌 在桌下动手脚
Lifts, cold decking, dealing from the basement.
都是常规手法
It's just standard stuff.
不 我是问"你的秘密是什么"
No, I said, "What is your secret?"
整个夏天 你每周过来一两次
You've been coming in here once, twice a week, all summer.
这是你第一次没想着赚点什么
This is the first time you don't have a mark in tow,
比如把地摊货卖♥♥给那些倒霉蛋
some sucker you're trying to sell swampland to.
我比那强
I'm better than that.
不 你曾经比那强 直到你被抓包
No, you were better than that, 'til you got busted.
蹲了几天监狱 出狱后结婚 生小孩
Did a short stint, got out, got married, had a kid.
你想踏实做人 却行不通
You tried to play it straight, but it didn't take.
所以又做回老本行
You're back to running short cons,
不为钱... 只为乐趣
not for cash... for joy.
你的婚姻举步维艰 但你女儿很漂亮
Your marriage is rocky, but your little girl's fab,
她想她老爸想得要命
and she misses her daddy somethin' fierce.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么知道...
How the fuck did you know...
我会把秘密告诉你 只要你再给一段舞的钱
I will tell you my secret if you buy me another.
票子不少
Plenty of cash.
换句话说 你根本不用耍诈
In other words, you don't need to con.
假释官的名片
Parole officer's business card,
你老婆在克拉克郡的医保卡
your wife's Clark County health insurance card,
还有纸条...
and a note...
一位叫维姬的小姑娘写的
from a young lady named Vicki.
没错 是我五岁女儿写的
Yeah, it's my 5-year-old daughter.
你怎么知道我的婚姻举步维艰
How'd you know my marriage was on the rocks?
真的吗
Is it?
你的手法不赖
That's quite a pull.
却不是魔法
But it's no magic.
不知道你听说过没有 查尔斯
Well, I don't know if you've heard, Charles,
没人会用魔法
but folks really can't make magic.
恕我不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
那天你说一直很想去看太平洋
You once said you always wanted to see the Pacific Ocean.
自从之前在佐治亚州时就一直想去
Ever since I was back in Georgia.
但大巴车费只够送我到这个狗窝
Bus fare only got me as far as this dump.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
好...
Okay...
查尔斯·K·哈弗福德...
Charles K. Haverford...
就算这是你真名吧
if that's even your name.
我们走
Here we go.
你做到了
You did it.
你为我创造了魔法
You made magic for me.
希望这不是最后一次
I hope it won't be the last time.
答应我一件事
Promise me something.
我们永远不要欺骗对方
Let's never con each other.
永不
Never.
起来 尼克
Hey. Nick.
搞他妈什么鬼
What the fuck?!
别说"他妈"
Don't say "Fuck"!
快他妈滚进车里
Get in the fucking car now.
我不明白 咱要去哪儿
I don't understand. Where are we going?
-西雅图 -波特兰
- Seattle. - Portland.
到底哪儿
Which one?
-波特兰 -西雅图
- Portland. - Seattle.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我们多久回来
When are we coming back?
不回来了 宝贝 我说过... 咱们要搬家
Never, honey. I told you... we're moving.
什么
What?
妈 我的东西怎么办
Mom, what about my stuff?
学校怎么办
What about school?
我们会给你找个好学校
We'll find you a good school.
我喜欢这学校
I like my school.
真的喜欢
Mom, I do.
你喜欢才怪 你讨厌那里
No, you don't. You hate it there.
你在说什么 你根本不了解我
What are you talking about? You don't know me!
这... 这也太疯狂了 简直是愚蠢
This... This is crazy. This is... This is stupid.
真像你俩干出来的事
This is so like you two.
你们什么都不告诉我
You never tell me anything!
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表