剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
顾客在门口排起长队
rolling through that door all day long.
你们得搞搞宣传
You got to start advertising.
做个什么在线业务
Create some kind of online presence,
提高你的知名度
increase your visibility.
你见识过我的没
You see my spot?
我们只是以前没这么干过
We just have never done that before.
今时不同往日了 懂吗
Well, it's a new day, you know.
我不在乎方索以前干了什么
I don't care what Fonso did before.
我是个亲力亲为的生意人
I'm a hands-on kind of businessman.
你想让我们赚钱 那我们死了对你可没什么好处
You want us to earn, we're no good to you dead.
对 说的不错
No, that's right.
我是那天那个发疯场面时唯一一个
I'm the only thing standing between you
挡在你和愤怒的想撕了你的方索之间的人
and a disemboweling from that nut bar.
你罩着我们 我们就好好供养你
You take care of us, we'll take care of you.
我会保护你们的
You're protected.
但是我们得搞清楚我们现在的关系
But let's be very clear about our relationship here.
你们不能偷我的钱或者在我的钱上动手脚
You ever steal from me or short me on a payment
或者在我看不到的地方搞什么猫腻
or run a con behind my back,
而且别想着涉足我的私事
or even think about laying a finger on me personally,
否则你们就是找死
you'll wish you were dead.
我觉得太荒谬了
I feel so ridiculous.
我一点也不记得这些事
I don't remember any of this.
然而 事实就是这样
And yet, there you are.
那确实是我
There I am.
你被骗了 戴维斯女士
You got hustled, Mrs. Davies.
我打赌昨天发生在你身上的事很蹊跷
I'm betting most of yesterday is a blur.
确实
It is.
你有没有听过一种叫做东莨菪碱的毒品
You ever hear of a drug called scopolamine?
没有
No.
这东西能控制受害者的自♥由♥
It robs a victim of their free will,
扰乱他们的记忆
messes with their memory.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
有人站在我家门前
Someone was at my front door.
就是她
Her.
你认识这个女人吗 你之前见过她吗
You recognize this woman? Have you seen her before?
是的
Yes.
她名字叫 呃... 吉娜...什么的
Her name is, um, Gina... something.
她和一对夫妻一起做事 一个占卜师和他妻子
She works with this couple, a psychic and his wife.
-这对夫妻叫什么 -哈弗福德
- These people have a name? - The Haverfords.
查理·哈弗福德和琳达·哈弗福德
Charlie and Linda Haverford.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们开始向学校撒谎了吗
So, we're lying to the school now?
-我上周的理由是去看牙科了 -是啊 我可不认为
- I was at the dentist last week. - Yeah, I didn't think
上街买♥♥裙子算是旷课的理由
that dress shopping would count as an excused absence.
我已经有裙子了
I already have a dress.
你知道你在吉普赛人的婚礼上需要三条裙子
You know you need three for a Roma wedding.
你也来吗
Are you coming?
不去
Nope.
只有你和西姆拉
It's just gonna be you and Simza.
爸爸 我他妈很讨厌她
Dad, I fucking hate her.
听着
Listen.
她会成为你的婆婆 好吗
She's gonna be your sakra, all right?
我想让这件事对你来说简单点
I'm trying to make this easier for you.
怎么简单
How?
她想占用你一整天
Well, she wanted to take you all day.
-我说不行 -真有风度啊
- I said no. - How noble.
听着 就是跟她逛逛街
Listen, just go to the store with her,
陪她买♥♥一条能代表她家族的裙子
help her find a dress that represents her family,
然后就完事了
and get it over with.
她自己挑就行了 我又不用在那
Just let her pick. I don't need to be there.
德林娜 拜托 你妈要是在的话
Drina, please, Jesus, if your mother was here,
这些事就是她做了
she'd be doing all this.
但是她不在
But she's not.
她不在了
She's not.
而我不能
And I can't.
马♥克♥思♥先生
Mr. Marks!
嗨
Hi.
我是希尔兹博士 吉娜的英文写作课老师
Dr. Shields, Gina's English comp teacher.
-你好吗 -还不错
- Yeah, how you doing? - Great.
很抱歉我们没能在周六
I'm just sorry we won't get
听到德林娜朗诵首歌♥
to hear Drina read her poem on Saturday.
我还没告诉他们
I didn't even tell them.
德林娜 你不用尴尬
Drina, you don't have to be embarrassed.
你女儿是个很有天赋的作家
Your daughter is a beautiful writer.
我们这个周末的艺术节上把她的诗朗诵节目
We had her slotted to read in a prime-time spot
排在了黄金位置
at ArtsFest this weekend.
你确定你来不了吗
You sure you can't make it?
她确实还有更重要的事
She has a prior obligation.
这次的机会很重要
It's kind of a big deal.
有从全国各地来的学校
Schools from all over the state.
嗯 确实家里有事
Yeah, it's a family matter.
没法错开时间
Unavoidable.
好吧 那就明年有机会再说
All right. Maybe next year.
下次不会错过了
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
探长
Detective.
跟我讲讲艾玛·吉尔伯特的事
Talk to me about Emma Gilbert.
毒性检测表名她死于药物过量
Tox report says she died of an overdose.
-东莨菪碱 是吗 -是啊 怎么了
- Scopolamine, right? - Yeah, why?
这是昨天银行发生的一起盗窃案
Bank robbery yesterday.
受害人是一名老妇人 记不起来案发时候的事
Older woman's the victim, doesn't remember a thing.
画面上的这个女的和哈弗福德夫妇一起做事
Girl on the tape works with our friends the Haverfords.
好吧 我正想着再去找他们一下
Well, I was just about to pay them a visit.
-怎么了 -是验尸官给的结果
- What for? - Coroner called.
强♥奸♥检测呈阳性
Rape kit came back positive.
在阴♥道♥中发现精♥液♥
Semen in the vagina.
我得去采那孩子的样
I need a swab from that kid.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
礼貌的问一句 干嘛跟我一块去呢
As a friendly gesture, why don't you come with me?
杰克逊生病了 我让你看看朱莉怎么搞定这件事
Jackson's out sick. I'll show you how Julie does it.
-喂 -嗨
- Yeah? - Hi.
我给你发了四条信息了 你还好吗
I left you like four messages. Are you okay?
嗯 还可以 就是有点生病
Yeah, fine, just a little sick.
你有什么事
What do you need?
你儿子 你说过...
Your son, you said...
你说他现在有麻烦了
you said that he was in trouble.
不是他 他好着呢
It wasn't him. He's fine.
是别的事
It's something else.
什么事
What was it?
喂
Hello?
查理 你能听到吗 喂
Charlie, can you hear me? Hello?
能听到 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我觉得你可能怀孕了
I think you might be pregnant.
喂
Hello?
查理 门铃在响
Charlie, the door.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们想来提取一下你儿子的DNA
We'd like a swab of your son's DNA.
-为什么 -艾玛的阴♥道♥里有残留的精♥液♥
- Why? - Semen inside Emma Gilbert.
这个女孩最后一次被看见就是在这间房♥子里
Young lady last seen alive in this house.
我知道你们对这个结果有点不高兴
I'm sure you're down with the basic biology.
受害者体内有残留精♥液♥意味着
Semen inside the victim means
她死前和别人发生过性行为
she had sex with someone before she died.
尼克现在不在家
Nick's not here.
即使他在 你也不能直接跟他讲话
And even if he was, you're not talking to him.
如果你配合的话事情就会很简单
This goes a lot easier if you cooperate.
你已经突袭过他一次了
You already ambushed him once.
看来善意的拜访不像之前那么顺利喽
Guess a friendly gesture doesn't go as far as it used to.
生活中 生活中的绝大部分是有关于选择的
Life, most of life, is about choices...
不论好的还是坏的 正确的还是错误的
good and bad, right and wrong.
好的
Okay.
有时候 坏人也能做一些好的选择ttttt
Sometimes bad people make good choices.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表