剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
但它们也可以保护你
But they can also protect you.
好极了
Great.
他们还没来
There's no one here yet.
吉普赛人什么时候守过时啊
When has a gypsy ever been on time?
如果他们不来了呢
What if no one comes?
我跟他们说过了 他们会来的
I sent the word out, they'll come.
万一不来呢 我就会看着像个傻子一样
But what if they don't? I'll look like an idiot.
是更像 你会看上去更像个傻子
More of. You'll look like more of an idiot.
说真的 没人来怎么办
Really. What if no one comes?
你♥爸♥爸那边的亲戚
Name me one person on your father's side
哪一个会错过白吃白喝的机会
who would turn down a free meal? Huh?
真不明白他们怎么就不能
I don't know why they wouldn't
像一般人那样发请柬
just send out invitations like normal people.
因为我们不是一般人
Because we are better than normal people.
我们是吉普赛人
We're Roma.
真帅
So handsome.
你们这就一个开关箱吗
Is this your only breaker box?
-据我所知是的 -那就奇怪了
- Far as I know. - Yeah. That's weird.
-没有开关跳闸 -库尔特 在吗
- None of them are tripped. - Kurt, you there?
宴席承办部要你去厨房♥
Caterers need you in the kitchen.
收到
Copy.
-你在这下面没问题吧 -没问题 你去吧 我能行
- You good down here? - Yeah, go ahead. I got this.
方索来了 他在找你
Fonso's here. He's looking for you.
好了 是时候去见白色托尼了
All right. Time to go see White Tony.
进来
Come in!
能进来吗
May I?
可以
Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道这是你家族的大日子
I know this is a big day for your family,
但我担心会有人来搅局
but I'm worried it's about to get ruined.
哪里有问题 那个魔术吗
What's wrong? The trick?
方索...
Fonso...
他在找查理
he's looking for Charlie.
我担心他会杀掉他
I'm afraid he's gonna kill him.
这有什么新鲜的
Well, what else is new?
你怎么了 得了
What's wrong with you? Come on?
-会有两百位客人到场 -你是对的
- I got 200 guests coming! - You're right.
-这次我们做主 -我知道 我一直盯着你
- We were running our own game. - I know that. I got eyes on you.
而且我一点也不在乎那些陈芝麻烂谷子的事
And I don't care about any of this old stuff.
你在乎一百七十万美元吗
Do you care about $1.7 million?
一百七十万
$1.7 million?
那是我们有的 也是方索拿走的
That's what we got, that's what Fonso took.
我希望能保护我丈夫
I want my husband protected.
那和我有什么关系
What's this got to do with me?
理论上说 那是你的钱
Technically, that's your money.
需要我解释一下吗
Would you like me to explain?
对 我确实需要你♥他♥妈♥解释一下
Yeah, I'd like you to fucking explain.
你一分钱也没挣到 全是从我这偷的
You didn't earn shit, you stole it from me!
从我的外族人 我的员工那偷的
From my gadjes, from my employees!
是他们从我那偷的 你这个狗♥杂♥种♥
They stole it from me, you cocksucker!
-噢 现在我是狗♥杂♥种♥了吗 -对
- Oh, I'm a cocksucker now?! - Yeah!
你♥他♥妈♥的肥猪小丑 去外面干一架
You fat fucking clown! Meet me outside!
-去外面见我... -来啊 婊♥子♥
- Meet me outside... - Bring it on, bitch!
-噢 你妈来了 -嘘
- Oh, here comes your mama. - Shh!
争吵带来厄运...
It's bad luck to fight...
你♥他♥妈♥少管闲事
Why don't you stay the fuck out of this?!
别那样跟我母亲说话 你这坨屎
Don't you speak to my mother like that, you piece of shit!
你要惹我吗 方索
You want to screw with me, Fonso?
你想要惹我吗 要不这样
You want to screw with me? How about this?
你再也没资格在婚礼上
You no longer have the honor of binding their wrists
给他们绑定和戴面纱
or doing the veil at the wedding.
-噢 简直疯了 -这是我作为父亲的权力
- Oh! It's ridiculous! - It is my right as father!
我作为父亲有权决定
It's my right as father to decide
谁来做这些而你肯定不行
who gets that honor and you no longer do it!
你侮辱我母亲和我们的婚礼
You humiliate my mother at our own wedding?!
把钱还给我 也许我会重新考虑一下
Give me back my money, and maybe I'll reconsider.
阿方索
Alfonso.
什么 妈妈
Yes, Ma?
我们要弥补这件事
We need to fix this.
-约瑟普 还好吗 -好极了 彼得
- Josip, how are you? - Good baro, Peter.
你母亲如何 感觉好些了吗
How's your mother, feeling better?
她感谢你送的那些花
She thanks you for the flowers.
和平万岁
Sasti masa.
和平万岁
Sasti masa.
是你告诉白色托尼那钱是他的 对吗
You put that money into White Tony's head, didn't you?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你到底在干什么
What are you really doing here?
没干什么
Nothing.
你今天做任何不利于我和我家族的事
You do one thing to ruin this day for me or my family,
我都会让你后悔
and you'll regret it.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
-丽塔 快过来 -现在不行
- Rita! We need you! - Not right now.
必须现在就来 他们在召开紧急会议
Yes, now! They're having an emergency kris.
-在那 -和约瑟普在舞厅里
- Where? - In the ballroom with Josip.
把外族人也带上 他们是见证人
Bring the gadje, they're witnesses.
跟我来
Come!
外族人在我手下的时候策划了一个计划
The gadje hatched a plan while they were in my employ,
所以那钱是我的
so that money is mine.
我向圣莎拉发誓 我说的这些都是真的
I swear on Saint Sarah these statements are true!
他们是在当你手下的时候做的计划 但是他们后来放弃了
They hatched it in your employ, but then they called it off
然后他们又制定了一个新计划
and they came up with a new plan!
-他们没有放弃 -他们放弃了
- They did not call it off! - They called it off,
他们在和我做事的的时候又有了新的计划
they came up with a new plan when they were working with me!
她告诉我的 是她告诉我的 你要不问问她
She told me! She told me! You want to ask her?!
-什么时候 -就刚刚
- When? When? - Just now!
她刚刚在换衣间告诉我的
She told me now in my fucking dressing room!
去问她吧 拜托
Ask her, please.
你做的这件事 你承认你在方索手下干活的时候
This thing you did, would you say that it was consummated
这个事就已经办妥了吗
during the time you were in Fonso's employ?
是的 确实是这样 我给方索当手下的时候
Yes, it's true. I found the mark
发现了这个目标 然后做了很多前期工作
and did most of the legwork while working for Fonso.
但最后 我没有拿到钱
But in the end, I didn't take her money.
-我靠 -哈 我告诉过你了 伙计
- Shit. - Huh? I told you, man.
为什么
Why?
-我觉得这样做不对 -省省吧
- I didn't think it was right. - Give me a fucking break.
在我们开始给白色托尼干活后
I'm the one who came up with the plan
我策划了这个事情
after we were working for White Tony.
-听到了吗 "给白色托尼干活" -好 让这事简单点
- See, "Working for White Tony"! - Okay, let's make this simple.
-长老会是在周一晚上 -是的
- The kris was on a Monday night. - Yes, it was.
然后我把这个外族人分给了你
I awarded the gadje to you then.
是的
Yes.
那你们是什么时候拿到钱的
Exactly when did you obtain the money?
-第二天 -那简单了
- The next day. - Simple.
那钱归白色托尼
The money belongs to White Tony.
以吉普赛人团结为行事准则 这就是我的判决
With Roma unity as my guiding principle, that is my decree.
你现在必须把钱交出来
And you must turn the money over now.
婚礼开始前所有的恩怨都得解决掉
All debts must be settled before the wedding can occur.
你相信外族人的话也不相信我的话
You're taking the word of a gadji over me?
太扯淡了
This is bullshit.
方索 我们必须遵守律法 把钱还了
Fonso, we have to abide by the law, pay all debts.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
好吧 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
我为了你才这么做的
I'll do it for you.
也为了我的家庭
And for my family.
需要点算吗
Do we need to count it?
呃 不 不用了
Uh, no. No, I don't think so.
我的意思是 毕竟 我们是一家人
I mean, after all, we're almost family.
对吧
Right?
实际上 这钱你拿着
In fact, why don't you keep this?
算是你做这么多事的一点小意思
To cover your share of the dargo.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表