剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
那... 那他知道娜丁的事了吗
Does... does he know about Nadine?
我觉得他应该知道了
I think he might.
天哪 他们会拿尼克出气的
Jesus, they´re gonna take this out on Nick.
我得去方索家
I gotta get to Fonso´s.
这就对了 干得漂亮
There you go. Nice.
恶心死了
Oh, this sucks.
你肚子正好腾出了点儿空间 来给你
Oh, you´re just clearing some space. Here.
嗷 嗷 嗷
Ow, ow, ow!
这真是极品啊 兄弟们
This is featured content, boys.
哇 在一个死去的女孩坟墓前开派对
Oh! Partying on a dead girl´s grave.
-这不是她的坟墓 -这不重要
- It´s not her grave. - Whatever.
还是相当诡异啊
It´s still creepy as shit!
-我的包在哪儿 -什么包
- Where´s my bag? - What bag?
呃 我们用来装啤酒来的那个包 在哪儿呢
Uh, the bag that we brought all the beer in, where is it?
你醉了
Wasted.
太好笑了
That´s hilarious.
-哇 那是干啥的 -纪念艾玛的
- Oh, what´s that for? - Emma.
这不应该发生
It shouldn´t have happened.
不应该发生的 太糟了
It shouldn´t have happened, and it sucks.
我们应该说点祷词什么的吗
Should we, like, say a prayer or something?
这一点也不好笑 哥们
It´s not funny, dude.
他妈的让我一个人静一静
Just fucking leave me alone.
-操 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
天哪 我们走
Jesus. Let´s go!
-尼克 尼克 -我去
- Nick! Nick! - Fuck!
糟了
Oh, shit.
完蛋了
Oh, shit.
一共四层
Four tiers.
巧克力和香草味相互交错
With alternating layers of chocolate and vanilla.
再浇上樱花糖霜
With cherry blossom icing.
在法卡斯的婚礼上 有两个蛋糕
At the Farkas wedding, there were two cakes.
记得吗 方索
Remember, Fonso?
啥 我不知道 好吧
What? I didn´t know. Fine.
那就两个蛋糕 满意了吗
Two cakes. We good?
还要一个乐队
And a live band.
好 方索 一个乐队
Yeah, Fonso, there´ll be a band.
-十五个人的 -当然
- 15-piece? - Of course.
-要有铜管乐器 -好的 铜管乐器
- And a brass section. - Okay, brass section.
你家够大吗
Your house is big enough
新婚小夫妻可以有自己的房♥间吗
for the new couple to have their own bedroom?
你们去过我家多少次了
How many times have you people been to our place?
你们知道我家有多大的
You know what square footage we got.
还要有独♥立♥卫浴
And their own bathroom.
双人面盆
Twin vanities.
他妈的我不如给她修个单独的厢房♥
Why don´t I build her her own fucking wing?!
-是呀 -打断一下
- Yeah. - Oh, um, I´m sorry.
方索 我可以跟你说几句吗
Fonso, can I have a word with you?
小朋友要被打屁屁了
Uh-oh. Her little boy is going to get spanked.
-你这是在干什么 -谈条件
- What are you doing? - Negotiating.
不 你不是在谈条件 你是在拖延时间
No, you´re not negotiating, you´re stalling.
这婚必须得结
This has to happen.
你搞得我们别无选择了 你明白吗
You left us no choice, do you understand that?
是你的暴脾气 你的不受控 把我们害成这样
It is your temper, your lack of control that brought us here.
所以你现在给我回去
So now you´re going to go back there,
该干啥干啥
and you´re gonna do the mongli mous.
去吧 方索
Come on, Fonso.
为了我们的家族
Do it for the family.
太棒了
Yes.
你要多少礼金
What is the asking price?
方索 我需要知道你开价多少...
Fonso, I need to know how much you are...
一万块
$10,000.
-多少 -洛杉矶的姑娘
- What? - No girl in L. A.
最多也就六千块
Has ever gotten more than $6,000.
她是我女儿 就得一万块
This is my daughter, it´s $10,000.
我会在婚礼上返还两千块
I´ll kick back $2,000 at the wedding.
作为我们的捐献
To our contribution.
如果我们告诉他那不会有更多的...
If we tell him there won´t be more...
好吧
Okay.
那么...
Well...
就这么愉快地决定了
it´s a deal!
你说过你们结束了
You said it was over.
你就坐在那里
You sat in that seat right there,
说你跟吉娜已经结束了
and you said it was done between you and Gina.
-我以为我们结束了 -一条规矩
- I thought we were. - One rule.
就这一条
That´s all we had.
你知道我觉得伤你最深的是什么吗
And you know what I think hurts you the most?
你被她玩弄了 你就是她的目标
You got taken. You were the mark.
我的天哪
Oh, God.
谁能想到...
Who would have thought...
我们俩 又回到了我们相遇的地方
the two of us, back where we met.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
方索让我监视查理家所有人
Fonso asked me to keep an eye on all of Charlie´s family.
那个罐子里装着什么
What´s in the can?
咖啡
Coffee.
你得说实话了
The next thing you say needs to be the truth.
一万二现金 还有一堆被诅咒的耳环
$12,000 cash, a bunch of cursed earrings
我能以三倍价钱当了它们
I could pawn for triple that.
不如让我保管吧
Why don´t you let me have that?
不如让我踢下你的蛋蛋
Why don´t I kick you in the balls
然后边喊"强♥奸♥"边往门外跑
and run out that door screaming "Rape,"
看看会有什么效果
see how that goes for you?
你不是吧
Seriously?
昨天之后你还要这样对我吗
You´d do that to me after yesterday?
还有什么更好的办法吗
You got a better way to handle things?
我们可以拿着钱...
We could take this money and that...
带上你的吉普赛巨♥屌♥♥ 坐上去拉斯维加斯的飞机
big gypsy dick of yours and hop a flight to Vegas.
无人知晓
No one needs to know.
除非...
Unless...
什么
Unless what?
除非你喜欢当方索的小跟班
Unless being under Fonso´s thumb
干干打小姑娘 抢她们的钱
and beating up girls and taking their money
然后交给丽塔那个贱♥货♥这种事
to that bitch Rita is your thing.
这样的话...
In which case...
罐头里的东西是你从你哥那里偷来的
You stole what´s in that can from your own brother.
你真的不是吉普赛人吗
You sure you´re not Roma?
我他妈爱死拉斯维加斯了
I fucking love Vegas.
走吧
We´ll go.
但如果你糊弄我...
But if you fuck me over...
...我就会把剩下的字母
...I am gonna carve the rest of the alphabet
刻在你这张没剩下多少地方的漂亮小脸蛋上
on what´s left of that pretty little face of yours.
你可太浪漫了
You´re so romantic.
新郎给新娘的礼物
A gift from the groom to the bride.
18克拉
18 karats.
小托尼自己选的项链
Little T chose the necklace himself.
这孩子真的有雅思兰黛那种慧眼
The kid has got an eye like Estée Lauder, I´m telling you.
好了 还有谁没有酒
Okay. Who doesn´t have one?
到时间了
It´s time.
来
Bah!
祝大家身体健康 家庭幸福
Good health, good luck to your family.
好运
Sasti!
-祝你好运 -祝你好运
- Sasti masa! - Sasti masa!
抱歉
Sorry.
现在不对外族人开放 现在是家族事务
This is not for gadjo, it is a family affair.
我不是故意要妨碍你们的 抱歉
I don´t mean to interfere, I´m sorry.
-抱歉 我的错 -他们来干什么呢
- I´m sorry, I apologize. - What are they doing here?
我不是故意要打断的
I don´t mean to intrude.
抱歉 我只是... 我们只是在找儿子
I´m sorry, I just... We´re just looking for our son.
方索 求你
Fonso, please.
父母可太操心了 是吧
Concerned parents, huh?
别 冷静点
Whoa, hey, hey, hey!
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表