剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
有时好人也可能做出错误的选择
Sometimes good people make bad choices.
你和艾玛上♥床♥了吗
Did you and Emma have sex?
我们得知道你和那个姑娘
We need to know exactly what happened
之间到底发生了什么
between you and that girl.
我不想讨论这个
I don't want to talk about it.
儿子 警♥察♥上午来了
Son, the police came here this morning.
他们在艾玛体内发现了精♥液♥
They found semen inside of Emma,
他们现在想提取你的DNA
and they want to take a sample of your DNA
来看是否匹配
to see if there was a match.
你得告诉我们
You need to tell us.
那精♥液♥是你的吗
Is there gonna be a match?
我们是发生了关系
We just did the one thing.
她要求的
She wanted to.
然后我们就上♥床♥了
We had sex.
这有点蹊跷又草率了吧
Kind of. It was weird and sloppy,
当时家里有人啊
and there were people in the house.
-我不想说这个了 -你必须说 儿子
- I don't want to talk about this. - You have to, son.
这是她的主意
It was her idea!
她说如果我想的话我们可以亲热一下 然后我们就做了
She said we could hook up if I wanted to, so we did.
然后她说她宿醉难受 让我去给她买♥♥点药
Then she said I had to go and get some morning after pill,
其实那药就在包里 你早上还在怪我把一整盒药倒进水池的事
and that's what was in the bag you were teasing me about.
我从没伤害过她 我发誓 我知道 我知道你没做 儿子
I would never hurt her, I swear. I know. I know that, son.
亲爱的 你得把这些事一五一十的告诉律师
Honey, you're gonna have to tell this to a lawyer.
律师 我什么也没做啊
A lawyer? I didn't do anything.
尼克 事情会好起来的
Nick, everything is gonna be all right.
我们会一起度过的
We're gonna work through this.
我所做的事就是喜欢上了一个女孩
All I did was like a girl!
你上午就该来的
You were supposed to be here this morning.
你的意思是我该快点来的吗
You think I should have hopped to faster?
不 我儿子在家呢 我们办事时得避开他
No, my son is here. We have to work around him.
你的人呢
Where are your guys?
我一个人来的
I'm alone.
你要用你自己的车吗
You're gonna use your own car?
不 我不会用我的车的
No, I'm not using my car.
很显然 我们也不能用我的车
Obviously, we can't use my car.
嘿
Hey.
难道我没有向你展示过我的忠心吗
Didn't I show you loyalty?
就在这间房♥子里
Right here in this house,
我相信你 因为你所创造的奇迹 而你却侮辱了我们的友谊
I credit you with miracles, and you shit on our friendship.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我今天醒来 一下子比昨天
I woke up today a million dollars poorer
少了一百万
than I was yesterday.
你知道怎么回事吗
And you know what?
-这都怪你 -爱德华多
- That's on you. - Eduardo
如果我是你 我会让我把话讲完
If I was you, I would let me finish.
那天在仓库里
The other day in the warehouse,
我让你揪出我团伙里的那个叛徒
I asked you to expose the traitor in my crew.
然而我发现我错杀了一个人
And then I found out that the wrong man got clipped,
我之所以知道那个人被错杀了
and I know it was the wrong man
是因为其他两人
because the other two guys,
那两个因为你的直觉而活下来的人
the guys I let live on your intuition,
带着我的钱跑路了
skipped town with my fucking money!
他们把我洗劫一空
They cleaned me out.
那栋我盯了很久的楼 被挂牌了
And the building that I was eyeing, it went on the market.
有人出了价 我必须得还价
Some gentrifiers made an offer, and I have to counter,
但是该死的我一分钱也没有了 全都怪你
but I don't have any more fucking money, thanks to you!
让我们回那个仓库一下
Let's go back to the warehouse just for a second,
就一下 现在 不是只有...
just for a second. Now, there's only...
不是只有一种办法可以看到发生了什么
There's not just one way of looking at what happened.
你不是看到了这一切 却没有说
You either saw this coming and didn't say anything,
还是你根本看不到
or you didn't see this coming,
这说明你就是个骗子
which makes you a liar and a fraud.
-不 不 并不是那么简单 -好 那让我们说得简单点
- No, no, it's not that simple. - Okay, then let's simplify it.
你是个生意人 经营者
You're a business owner and an operator.
现在 你要用你付给吉普赛人的钱
Now, you're gonna make things right financially
来补偿我的损失
by kicking back to me whatever it is you pay the gypsies.
我帮过你 我帮过你的家庭
I helped you. I helped your family.
我帮过你做那些勾当 我还帮过你的儿子
I helped you with that thing. I helped your son.
这是你自己造的孽 我的朋友
This is the shit cake you baked, my friend,
包括这具尸体
including this body.
现在 你自己处理吧 但要在今天之内
Now, you deal with that, but I want an answer
给我一个答案
by the end of the day.
我告诉过你 这很丑
I told you, it's hideous.
这件裙子是为我穿的 好吗
This dress is for me, okay?
它代表了我们整个家族
It represents my family.
你可以爱怎么嫌弃怎么嫌弃
You can hate it all you want.
但你必须穿它
You're wearing it.
告诉她 方索
Tell her, Fonso.
这是传统
It's tradition.
而且这是件漂亮的裙子
And it's a beautiful dress.
-我不发表意见 -老爸
- I express no opinion. - Dad!
在婚礼前最重要的一天
The most important day before the wedding,
她在商场里发了一整天消息
she's in the store texting the whole time.
-我在写日志 -随便你
- Journaling. - Whatever.
你有一个兴趣爱好 这很好
You've got a hobby, that's great,
但当你变成了人♥妻♥ 你就没有时间整那些了
but when you're a wife, you won't have time for that.
-看 我说什么来着 -她不受管束了
- See what I mean? - She is out of control.
当你来我家住时候
When you live at my house,
你得约束一下你的行为举止
you're gonna learn how to behave.
哦 我的天 这简直是疯了
Oh, my God. This is insane.
这她倒说对了
She's got that right.
这一整天就跟特么打仗一样
The whole day was one big fucking battle.
我不懂你是怎么和她们相处的
I don't know how you do it with girls.
喝点酒总是有帮助的
This usually helps.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
这...这句话从来都不是好话
That's... that's never a good sentence.
我想了很多
I've given this a lot of thought.
你知道我喜欢和你在一起 方索
You know I love being with you, Fonso,
但我们快要变成一家人了
but we're gonna be family.
这样太危险了
It's getting too dangerous.
谁不喜欢有点点刺♥激♥呢 嗯
Who doesn't want a little danger, huh?
你知道我在说什么 我们这样太亲密了
You know what I mean. It's getting too close.
嗯 我想要亲密一点
Well, I want it to be close.
每一个家庭活动 聚会 假日 都会在一起
Every family event, parties, holidays.
我们必须得分手了
We need to stop.
你认真的
Serious?
是的
I am.
上一回就是最后一次了
Last time was the last time.
所以 你不想要更多的酒店肥皂了吗
So, no more hotel soap?
我已经有一整抽屉了
I got a whole drawer full.
那特么的我的抽屉该怎么办
What about my fucking drawer?
我想会有别人帮你填满的
I guess someone else will have to take care of that.
那你呢 要爬回去口那个土鳖的小鸡♥巴♥吗
And you, what, crawl back under baby dick with the gold chains?
别这么说
Don't be cruel.
你挑到了婚礼要穿的裙子了吗
You're back with the wedding dress?
哦
Oh.
对 是的 我们逛了每一间店
Yeah, well, every store we visited,
但您的孙女 她实在太不可理喻了
but your granddaughter, she's unreasonable.
关于婚礼有几件事儿 我是证婚人 当然
A few things about the wedding. I'm the phuri, of course,
你和我要一起来主持仪式
and you and I are going to hold the kaluna,
因为这个仪式需要由两个人来主持
'cause the kaluna has to be held by two people
两个婚姻幸福
who have been happily married,
为丈夫无私奉献的妻子
two wives who are very devoted to their husbands.
对吗
Right?
当然
Of course.
裙子我就放在这了
The dress can stay here.
婚礼上见
See you at the wedding.
在你家 警官有很明确地问
At the house, did the detective specifically ask
你和艾玛有发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
if you and Emma had intercourse?
他们没有用那个词 但 对 他们问了
They didn't use that word, but yeah, they asked.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表