剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼"前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
这些指控...
These allegations...
谋杀也好...
murder...
...警♥察♥突袭也好...
...police raid...
我们获批搜查这里
We have a warrant to search the premises.
...都很严重
...these are serious charges,
尽管如此 我还是知道问题出在哪
yet, I know from where the poison springs.
来自这两个家庭的合并
These families will be joined in marriage
方索的大女儿德林娜
between Fonso's eldest, Drina,
和白色托尼的儿子小托尼联姻
and White Tony's son, Little Tony.
开启和平新时代吧
Let the peace begin.
你不能把我嫁给那个小怪人
You can't make me marry that little creep.
你只要照我们说的做就好了
You do what we tell you.
这糟透了
This is so wrong.
该死的
God damn it!
我知道你现在很痛苦
I know you're hurting.
艾玛死了 大家都觉得是我♥干♥的
Emma's dead, and people think I did it.
你现在要包庇我吗
And now you're gonna protect me?
是的 没错
Yes. I will.
我们可以拿着钱
We can take this money
带上你的吉普赛巨♥屌♥♥
and that pink gypsy dick of yours,
坐上去拉斯维加斯的飞机
and hop a flight to Vegas.
我他妈爱死拉斯维加斯了
I love Vegas.
受难日前晚
On the night before the crucifixion,
一个吉普赛男孩偷了那根金钉子
a gypsy boy stole the golden nail.
为了报答他 上帝给了吉普赛人行窃的特权
To repay him, God gave the gypsies the right to steal.
但是 盗窃吉普赛人的东西 你会被彻底干♥死♥
Stealing from gypsies, however, will fuck you inside and out.
你们谁啊
Hello?
"白色托尼"叫我们来装点东西
White Tony sent us to do the install.
你们在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
在你办公室装监控
Security cameras in your office.
-你现在为"白色托尼"做事了 -我不干了
- You work for White Tony now! - I'm not doing this!
你以为你有得选择 真可爱
It's sweet that you think you got a choice in the matter!
你想让我们赚钱 那我们死了对你可没什么好处
You want us to earn, we're no good to you dead.
你们不能偷我的钱
You ever steal from me or think about
而且别想着涉足我的私事
laying a finger on me personally,
否则你们会生不如死
you'll wish you were dead.
难道我没有向你展示过我的忠心吗
Didn't I show you loyalty?
我一觉醒来就少了一百万
I woke up today $1 million poorer.
现在 你要用你付给吉普赛人的钱
Now you're gonna make things right financially
来补偿我的损失
by kicking back to me whatever it is you paid the gypsies.
你的计划是什么来着
What was your plan exactly?
你去找娜丁 然后呢
You're go after Nadine, and then what?
你和你的阳光小姐就能出海
You and little Miss Sunshine would sail off
去到热带天堂了
to a tropical paradise?
留下我背黑锅面对方索吗
Leave me holding the bag with Fonso.
但你被耍了
But you got played.
你让外人拿到了钱
You let somebody else handle the money.
操
Fuck!
白色托尼... 他是我们的主人 我们是他的财产
White Tony... he's our master, we're his property.
该死的方索想干掉我们 我们可能会失去尼克
Fucking Fonso wants to kill us, and we are going to lose Nick.
我们要干掉他们所有人
We need to go after all of them.
我知道我没有尽最大能力赚钱
I know I haven't been producing up to my potential.
我要向你奉献 我对你儿子婚礼
I'd like to offer you, out of a sign of respect
的小小敬意 一个魔术秀
to your son's wedding, a magic trick.
这要花我多少钱
How much is it gonna cost me?
我送你的礼物
My gift to you.
这事最好和我的钱有关 查理
This better be about my money, Charlie.
你有参加过吉普赛婚礼吗
Have you ever been to a gypsy wedding?
什么
What?
主入口在这儿
The main entrance is here.
这条通道通向厨房♥的后勤办公间
This hallway leads to some back offices in the kitchen.
宾客到时候在这里
But this is where the guests will be.
大概多少人
How many people we talking about?
我不清楚 房♥间很大
I don't know. It's a big room,
所以人应该不少
so expect a lot.
他们都会盛装出席...
These people, they come covered in bling...
戴着黄金 戒指 珠宝
gold, rings, jewelry.
这还只是男人
That's just the men.
吉普赛的传统是要给新娘现金
There's a gypsy tradition, they give cash money to the bride,
他们会带着成卷的钱
so they'll be flashing a roll.
听起来目标都是大款啊
Sounds like a target-rich environment.
这还不包括结婚礼物
That's not even including the wedding gifts,
双方的父母会撒很大一笔钱
parents on both sides will spend a fortune.
安保怎么样
What about security?
只要你进的了礼堂 就没问题了
Once you're in the room, you should be fine.
客人们会把武器留在门口
They leave their weapons here at the door
以示尊重
out of respect for the occasion.
时机一到 我会告诉你
I'll let you know when the time is right,
但怎么进去 就得靠你自己了
but how you get in, that is up to you.
你抢好东西就迅速撤离
You do your thing and get out fast.
不得不说 查理
I got to say, Charlie,
你这次是在捅马蜂窝了
you're really kicking the hornet's nest here.
我想处理好包括钱在内所有的事 爱德华多
I want to make things right, Eduardo, the money, everything.
到时候会有一屋子气疯了的吉普赛人
Yeah. It's gonna be a room full of pissed off gypsies,
他们还是你老板
who you work for.
我的前老板想弄死我 我的新老板逼得我想去死
My old boss wants me dead, my new one makes me wish I was.
我觉得我会没事的
I'm sure I'll be fine.
西尔维娅 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么鬼
Sylvia, what the fuck?
你也早上好啊
Wow. Morning to you, too.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
跟特里在拉斯维加斯
In Vegas. With Terry.
-你疯了吗 -冷静一点
- Are you out of your mind? - Calm down.
我们就来放松一下
We're just blowing off a little steam.
这个家伙是我见过手气最好的
This guy is the luckiest fuck I have ever seen.
我们赢了大概一万两千美元
I think we're up, like, $12,000.
西尔维娅 马上离他远一点
Sylvia, get away from him right now.
又来了 你又要教育我
Here we go. You gonna lecture me again
该怎么挑男朋友了
about my choices in men?
不是这个意思 我不再在方索手底下工作了
No, it's not that. I don't work for Fonso anymore.
他想杀了我
He wants me dead,
你的情况基本跟我一样
so that pretty much puts you in the same category.
我会照顾好自己的
I can handle myself.
你给我听着 泰瑞是方索的打手
Listen to me, Terry is Fonso's hatchet man.
如果他知道... -你能冷静下来吗
- If he finds out... - Would you calm down?
他不会伤害我的
The guy is harmless.
他吸了两天毒了 现在连厕所都找不到
He's on a two-day bender. He can barely find the bathroom.
况且 他告诉我了一些你感兴趣的事
Plus, he told me something I think you should hear.
昨晚凌晨4点 打牌九的时候
Last night, pai gow table, 4:00 A. M.,
他可♥卡♥因♥吸嗨了
the guy's coked out of his mind,
又灌了好几杯伏特加 他就
pounding vodka tonics, and he starts
把方索的事情说漏嘴了
running his mouth about Fonso.
抱怨方索怎么虐待他
How he treats him like shit,
他受够了帮方索收拾烂摊子之类的
he's tired of cleaning up his messes, blah-blah.
然后他提到了一个仓库
That's when he brings up this storage shed.
-仓库 -没错
- Storage shed? - Yeah.
方索在柯汶纳市[位于洛杉矶东部郊区]的一处房♥产
Some place Fonso keeps in Covina.
显然里面藏了不少东西
All kinds of shit in there, apparently.
我也不清楚 就是... 就是有种预感
I don't know. I just... I have a feeling
里面会有值得看的东西
there's something in there worth seeing.
估计会让人♥大♥吃一惊的
I was supposed to be impressed.
-你能搞到地址吗 -大概吧
- Can you get me an address? - Probably.
如果他没有在21点牌桌上昏过去的话
Assuming he's not passed out at the blackjack table.
好吧 弄到地址 小心点
All right, do it and be careful.
别担心 我一会儿打给你
Don't worry. I'll call you in a bit.
我们知道不是你干的 亲爱的
We knew you didn't do this, honey.
她为什么要杀艾玛
Why would she want to kill Emma?
我不知道
I don't know.
警♥察♥没说
Police didn't say.
我很抱歉让她进了我们家
I'm sorry I let her into our home.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表