剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
让身体停止一切不必要的功能
any unnecessary functions.
所以 你的身体
So I think that your body
可能把这些幻觉当做威胁了
is seeing these visions as a threat,
我们只需要放松 让幻觉来得更猛烈些
so we just need to relax it and let ´em in.
那是什么
What is that?
哦 是沼泽泥和活性炭
Oh, that´s Moor mud and activated charcoal.
炭是来帮你平衡酸碱度的
The charcoal is gonna help balance your pH
避免你的大脑崩溃
so that your brain doesn´t freak out
释放过多激素
and flood your system with hormones,
泥巴的话 希望它可以
and then the mud is gonna, hopefully,
稀释你细胞里氢离子的浓度
absorb any excess hydrogen ion concentration in your cells.
你自己说你想治疗的
You said that you wanted to do this.
你的状态还不稳定 你不能控制...
You´re in limbo, and you can´t stop it...
哦 好的
right, okay.
很好
Good.
在浴缸里埋得越深越好
So just get as deep into the tub as you can.
让你的皮肤最大限度地浸泡在里面 好吗
We want maximum exposure to your skin, okay?
那...
So...
我就在旁边
I am just gonna be over here,
不管什么时候 只要你想停
and if at any point, you want to stop,
就直接叫我
you just give a shout.
好吗
All right?
你还行吗 好
You good? Okay.
等我三分钟 然后就去机场
Three minutes, then we head to the airport.
别走啊
Don´t leave.
我去
Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
别忘了你的护照
Don´t forget your passport.
这个我帮你收着吧
I´ll pack it for you.
娜丁 你就在这儿呆着
Nadine, I need you to stay right here.
别跟任何人讲话 哪儿都别去 就在这儿等我
Don´t talk to anyone, don´t go anywhere, just wait for me.
-好的 -操
- Okay. - Fuck!
操
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck!
完了
Fuck.
彻底完了
Fuck.
我爱我们的巴士旅行
I loved our bus trips together.
你永远都是那个
And you were always the funny one
逗得我们整夜睡不着的开心果
that kept us awake all night.
我还记得那些天寒地冻的清晨
I also remember how we used to complain
我们是怎么吐槽游泳队训练的
all those freezing morning on swim team.
我也永远难忘 初二郊游时
And I´ll never forget the time on eighth grade retreat
你往康纳利老师的水壶里灌满腌黄瓜汁
when you filled Mr. Connolly´s canteen with pickle juice
却骗他说是水的那次
and told him it was water.
他喝下去时的表情我还记忆犹新
I can still see his face when he drank it.
告别太伤感 所以我不告别
It´s sad to say goodbye, so I won´t.
你会永远活在我们心里 艾玛
You´ll always be remembered, Emma.
你甜美的微笑 有趣的玩笑...
Your sweet smile, your funny jokes...
你对爱莉安娜·格兰德[美国歌♥手]疯狂的爱
your tragic love for Ariana Grande.
我爱你 我知道上帝今天一定很开心
I love you, and I know that God is happy today,
因为天堂又多了一个天使
because there´s another angel in Heaven.
谢谢你 瑞秋
Thank you, Rachel.
我们的仪式到此为止
That concludes our service.
第六节课铃响后大家继续上课
Classes will resume after the sixth period bell,
不过 同学们 如果你们需要一点私人时间
but, students, if you need some personal time
或者想和特莱斯女士谈谈
or you wish to speak with Mrs. Trice,
她和辅♥导♥员们会随时等着你们
she and her counselors will be available for you.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
谢谢你们前来追悼
Thank you all for coming.
喂 你还好吧
Yo. You okay?
还好
Yeah.
想叫个来福车 但我手♥机♥没电了
Just trying to call a Lyft, but my phone´s dead.
刚才太悲催了 哥们 我看见她爸看你的眼神了
That was fucked up, man. I saw her dad looking at you.
我不该来的 他恨死我了
I shouldn´t have come. He hates me.
我们准备翘课 出去遛遛
Hey, we´re gonna bail on school, go hang out.
顺便搞点破坏什么的
Probably get fucked up or something.
你来吗
You want to come?
爸爸
Dad!
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick!
我儿子
My son!
-我儿子 -你没事吧
- My son. - You okay?
你很生气 我理解
You´re pissed, and I get that.
可你是个聪明人
But you´re a smart man.
也许我们可以想想办法 做到互惠互利
Maybe we could figure something out to our mutual benefit.
互惠互利
Mutual benefit?
我看到一个机会 就抓住了
I saw an opportunity, and I took it.
换做是你不是一样会这么做吗
Wouldn´t you do the same?
我会怎么做呢
What would I do?
我真觉得分点小钱很公平
I do think a small cut would be fair,
毕竟这活都是我做的
since I did all the work.
这些给你干活的人 不管灵媒还是算命师
These people that work for you, psychics and fortune tellers
都只会用点蠢死的卡牌伎俩 整天胡说八道
with their stupid card tricks, they´re bullshit.
像我这种 一下就从圣马力诺来的富婆那儿骗来一箱子现金
Someone like me cons a case full of cash out of a rich bitch
她还蒙在鼓里
from San Marino without her even knowing.
这点可以加分
That´s value added.
你是在应聘工作吗
You applying for a job?
我非常 非常擅长我的工作
I am very, very good at what I do.
证明给我看
Prove it.
我们现在给"白色托尼"干活了吗
We work for White Tony now?
尼克 尼克
Nick? Nick?
-他不在 -他在哪儿
- He´s not here. - Where is he?
我不知道 我以为他和你或者西尔维娅在一起
I don´t know, I thought he was with you or Sylvia.
他没跟我在一起 可你♥他♥妈♥要是接了电♥话♥
He´s not with me, but you´d know that
早就会知道这事了
if you ever answered your fucking phone calls.
-给他打电♥话♥ -我已经打了三次了...
- Just call him. - I did, three times...
都是直接转到语♥音♥信箱
it went straight to voice-mail.
-怎么了 哥 -西尔 尼克跟你在一起吗
- What´s up, bro? - Syl, is Nick with you?
-他在家呢 -不 他不在
- He´s at home. - No, he´s not!
我叫你看着他
I told you to watch him.
我有 我看着了
I did. I was.
我走之前去看过他
I checked in on him before I left.
他在他的房♥间里
He was in his room.
他有说过他可能会去哪里吗
Did he say anything about where he might be going?
没啊
No.
他很伤心 沮丧
He was all sad and depressed.
他还问我能不能让他跟他死去的小女友对话
He even asked me about talking to his dead girlfriend.
我说我不会那些吉普赛的把戏
I told him I don´t do that gypsy shit.
怎么了吗
Is everything okay?
查...
Char...
我们得去找他
We need to find him.
-发生什么事了 -你听到她说的了
- What´s going on? - You heard her.
她说他行为很诡异 他想跟艾玛对话
She said he was acting weird, and he wants to talk with Emma.
我是说 据我们所知
I mean, for all we know,
他去丽塔家就是为了该死的召灵会什么的
he went to Rita´s to get a fucking seance or something.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, God.
怎么了
What?
我去
Oh, fuck.
怎么了
What?
我今天回去找娜丁了
I went back at Nadine today.
和吉娜一起
With Gina.
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子里都是浆糊啊
What the fuck were you thinking?
我们拿到钱了
We had the money.
那个小婊♥子♥带着钱跑了
And that little bitch took off with it.
吉娜卷钱跑了
Gina´s got the money?
吉娜
Gina?!
这样吧
Oh, you know what?
嘿 请麻烦告诉我和我们的儿子有什么关系
Hey, please tell me what this has to do with our son.
-方索知道吉娜了 -什么时候的事
- Fonso knows about Gina. - Since when?
-这不重要 -不 这很重要
- It doesn´t matter. - No, it does matter.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表