剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
Ah, she had such temper.
树了不少敌
She made a lot of enemies.
查理 我儿子很尊重你
You know, Charlie, my son has great respect for you.
他尊重我的方式可能比较特别
He has a funny way of showing it.
这很复杂
Oh, it's complicated.
我今天想让你帮我
I want ask you to help me today
看着点他 好吗
to keep an eye on him, hmm?
争斗对谁都没好处
A war is good for no one.
我很赞成
I couldn't agree more.
方索
Fonso.
说点... 好听的
Say something... nice.
请大家围过来
Uh, if everyone could gather around,
我们就可以开始了 谢谢
uh,. We can get on with this, please.
我会尽量说得简短一点的...
Uh, I'll keep it short...
我知道大家都有点醉 而且都饿了 所以...
'Cause I know we're all drunk and hungry, so...
我能说我表姐什么呢
What can I say about my cousin?
她...
She was...
对我而言是"加大型"的
what I would call "Oversized."
她胃口一直很好
A woman of appetites.
她很爱她的猫
mm, she loved her cat.
可是...
Uh, but, um...
没错 她确实很喜欢找别人的麻烦
it's true, she could find faults with others.
可有些人就是
Uh, but, uh, with some people,
你又能怎么样呢
you know, what can you do, hmm?
问题就在那里
There's faults.
值得庆祝的是
But, uh, on a positive note,
恭喜托马斯和索尼娅
congratulations to Tamás and Sonya, huh?
今天是他们的一周年纪念日
Celebrating their one-year anniversary today.
很遗憾撞上了这个不幸的日子
Sorry it had to fall on such a sad day.
大厅里的宴席很不错
There's a fantastic spread over at the hall.
今天的虾很好吃
The shrimp is gonna be great.
其他人还有...
Uh, so unless any...
还有什么要说的吗
anyone else has a word?
如果你要发言
It would only be appropriate to speak
就说点好听的
if you had something very nice to say.
好吧
Okay.
只... 只是...
It's... it's just...
我现在已经不干了
look, that part of my life is over now.
见灵媒 我早就不干了
I mean, seeing psychics? I-I don't do that anymore.
这是件好事
Which is a good thing.
我已经戒酒了 好吗
A-and I'm completely sober, okay?
我已经改头换面 重新做人了
I-I've done, like, a complete 180.
听着 戒掉酒精是件好事
Listen, sobriety is a wonderful thing.
但你曾是法比亚娜的顾客
But you were Fabiana's client.
她骗了你的钱 你去投诉
She took your money. You filed a complaint.
丽塔·马克斯接手了你的事务以后
And when Rita Marks takes over your psychic well-being,
骗走你更多的钱
she steals even more money from you.
她占了你的便宜 罗杰
She took advantage of you, Roger.
现在 你很清醒 可以讨回公道
And now, in your sobriety, you get to make amends.
丽塔会发现的 好吗 她总有办法 我...
Rita will know, okay? She has a way. I...
我不知道能不能跟她说话
Oh, I don't know if I can talk to her.
怎么 她有啥恶魔之眼吗
What, she has some sort of evil eye thing?
她能...
She can...
就是... 她能看穿一个人 知道吗
Just... get inside a person, you know?
她... 她很会玩移情[和他人产生同理心]的把戏
She's very... empathetic.
你进门 告诉她你听闻法比亚娜的死讯
You come in, you heard about Fabiana,
想表达敬意
you wanted to pay your respects.
最重要的是 把丽塔骗你钱的事
Yeah, the most important thing is just getting Rita on record
录下来
saying she took your money.
就这么简单
That's it.
我不知道 伙计们
I don't know, you guys.
-宴席不错啊 -谢了
- Nice spread. - Thanks.
我很喜欢精致的宴席
Love a good spread.
多谢你能来参加
Thank you for coming.
那个魂替简直 让人毛骨悚然
The mulí is, like, super creepy.
她肯定听见你说的了
She totally heard you.
她肥胖的灵魂会一直缠着你的
Her fat-ass spirit is gonna haunt you forever.
你们真的相信那种说法吗
You guys seriously believe that?
托马斯和索尼娅太有爱了
Tamás and Sonya are so cute.
当然 永远会
Of course, always.
这是虐待儿童
It's child abuse.
他们连开车的年龄都没到呢
They're not even old enough to drive.
我等不及要结婚了
I can't wait to get married.
低下头 一年以内不能看你老公
Eyes down. Don't look at your husband for a year.
这些规定听上去太他妈美好了
Sounds fucking wonderful.
我等不及要做个女佣了
I can't wait to be a maid.
跟你结婚要多少钱 德林娜
How much for you, Drina?
你看到我挂着"出♥售♥"的牌子了吗
Do you see a "For sale" Sign?
你们对魂替致敬了吗
Have you paid your respects to the mulí?
我们都弄好了 谢谢
We're all settled up, thank you.
你们觉得我们的风俗很奇怪 对吧
You think we have strange custom, don't you?
有人打扮成死者的样子
Someone dressed up like the deceased,
代替她出席特殊的场合
representing her on special occasions,
处理她的后事
settling her affairs.
我们已经习惯你们的方式了
We're used to your ways by now.
告诉我 这个过程中死者在哪儿
Remind me. Where is the deceased in all this?
她不安的灵魂在全世界出没
Oh, haunting the Earth with her restless soul.
失陪了
Excuse me.
-您看起来美极了 -谢谢
- You look beautiful. - Oh. Thank you.
丽塔 我不知道你还记不记得我
Rita, I-I'm not sure you remember me.
当然 你是罗杰
Of course. Roger.
投诉我表妹的人
A man files a complaint against one of my cousins,
-我不会忘的 -我...
- I don't forget him. - I...
我撤销了指控
I did drop those charges.
确实
Yes, you did.
我 我只想来表达敬意
I-I just wanted to pay my respects.
你穿黑色很美
You look beautiful in black.
不好意思...
Well, in...
穿什么颜色都很好看
In any color, really.
我能...
Uh... can I...
-给你拿杯喝的吗 -当然
- get you a drink? - Yes.
-白兰地 纯的 -一杯白兰地 马上来
- Brandy, neat. - Brandy, coming up.
吧台那边那个男的带着窃听器
The man at the end of the bar is wearing a wire.
他在扯领子 还把手伸进胸前的口袋里
He tugs on his collar, reaches inside his breast pocket.
他很紧张 外面还停了辆运食物的卡车
He's nervous. And there's a food truck outside.
午饭期间卡车是停运的
It's closed for lunchtime.
警♥察♥盯上丽塔了
They're after Rita.
真想就看着她掉进陷阱里
Mmm, it's so tempting just to watch her go down.
我们会被她一起拉下水的
We'll go down with her.
作为安慰奖... 你去告诉她
Consolation prize... you can go tell her.
-外面那个男的 -罗杰吗
- That man out there. - Roger?
-他是个老朋友 -是吗
- Oh, he's an old friend of mine. - Is that right?
他想请我喝杯酒
Mm-hmm. Yeah. He asked me for a drink.
这很难相信吗
Is that hard to believe?
他带着窃听器
He's wearing a wire.
怎么 你还等着我感谢你吗
What, do you expect me to thank you?
太好玩了
That was fun.
你觉得她会怎么做
How do you think she'll play it?
我只知道我会怎么做
Mm. I know what I would do.
罗杰
Oh, Roger.
你一直在忙吗
Have you been working out?
说实话 一直在连轴转
I have been spinning, actually.
我... 我现在戒酒了 每天健康饮食
I'm... I'm sober now. I'm eating healthy.
我... 我未婚妻 莎伦 她厨艺很好
My... my fiancée, Sharon, she's a good cook.
像藜麦 三文鱼这类 我们夫妻关系很好
You know, quinoa, salmon. We're very good for each other.
我就知道你会被一个
Oh, I always knew that a smart woman
好女人抢走
was going to snatch you up.
还记得我说过你的前... 呃 米歇尔吗
Remember, I told you your ex... uh, Michelle?
她不是你的灵魂伴侣
She wasn't your soul mate.
为了认清这个我可付出了不少代价
I seem to remember paying a lot for that insight.
你的酒呢
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表