剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
就能出名了
star in your own spot.
你很得意啊
You're in a jaunty mood.
情不自禁
Well, I can't help it.
我是说 克劳迪娅就是座金矿
I mean, Claudia's a gold mine,
我很期待我的分成
and I'm really looking forward to my cut.
和我一起尝尝盘切克吧 怎么样
Why don't you have a ponchik with me, huh?
什么
What?
盘切克 就是亚美尼亚的甜甜圈
Ponchik. They're like Armenian doughnuts.
还热乎的时候
When they're hot
就是人间极品啊
can't beat the taste.
小心点
Careful.
里面夹满了奶油馅
There's cream filling inside
会把你烫爽的
that will burn the fuck out of you.
他可能不喜欢甜甜圈
Maybe he doesn't like doughnuts.
甜甜圈又他妈有啥问题
The fuck is wrong with a doughnut?
尝一个 又不会吃死你
Have one. It won't kill you.
我不饿 谢了
I'm not hungry. Thank you.
你头上挨那一下没什么大事吧
No repercussions from that kick to your head?
鸡♥巴♥还能用吗
Dick still works?
跟以前一样棒
Good as it ever did.
真遗憾
That's a shame.
多斯塔 别说脏话
Dosta! Watch your language.
-快他妈滚吧 -天啊 "他妈 他妈 他妈"
- Get the fuck out of here. - Oh, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."
对不起 妈
Sorry, Ma.
我的世外桃源就靠你了
Still owe me for Arcadia.
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?
就像对其他外族一样 怎么了
Much as I do any gadje. Why?
如果他知道他妹妹在干什么
What if he knew what his sister was doing
却什么都没跟你说呢
and he didn't tell you anything?
不会
Eh.
他什么都会说的
Guy tells me everything.
没有我的允许
He wouldn't take a shit in his own house
他连自家的东西都不敢碰
without asking for my permission.
长老会之前
The other day before the council,
他来找我 为他妹妹说情
he came to me to ask for mercy for his sister.
你知道这事吗
Were you aware of this?
不
No.
好吧... 那他也不是什么都说
Well... then he doesn't tell you everything.
那他老婆呢
What about his wife?
你有问过她事情吗
Did you ever ask her something?
我是说 她... 我在长老会上见过她
I mean, she... I saw her at the council,
她表现得... 很冷漠 很粗鲁
and she was so... cold, so rude.
举止很奇怪
She was behaving very strangely.
看到亲人脸上被刻字
People have a tendency to do that
是个人
when they see a family member
都会那样的
getting their face fucking carved up.
只是女人的直觉
Just woman's intuition.
你看得上查理 也许他很可靠
You like Charlie, and maybe he's being truthful.
但是咬你的狗并不是你喜欢的那只
But the dog you like is not the dog that will bite you.
特里
Terry!
快滚下来
Get your ass down here!
头部创伤... 没什么规律
Head injuries... there's no rule book.
有可能只是几次大脑短路
Sometimes it's just a couple brain farts,
也有可能你挨了打 两天之后再也醒不过来
sometimes two days after a bump in the head, you don't wake up.
我希望你住院观察
I'd like to keep you overnight.
你在这里 方便我们进行全面检查
While you're in, we'll run a full series of tests.
什么检查
What kind of tests?
有一项是在你头盖骨上钻个洞
Well, there's one where I drill a hole in your skull,
插一根小导管进去
stick a small catheter in your head.
很吓人 至少看起来很吓人
Very unpleasant, or at least it looks that way.
我的意思是...
I mean...
我开玩笑呢
I'm... I'm joking.
做一个跟进的CT和核磁共振就行了
We'll just do a follow-up CT and an MRI.
我还想做一套完整的神经心理评估
And I want to run a full neuropsych assessment,
都不疼
nothing that hurts.
你做什么工作的
What do you do for a living?
我是... 可以说是咨♥询♥师
I'm a... counselor, essentially.
-怎么了 有关系吗 -没有
- What, does that matter? - No.
我只是... 感觉你很有意思
I just, uh... I just find you interesting.
什么样的咨♥询♥师
What kind of counseling?
我更偏向管理 我开了好几家诊所
I'm more of an administrator. I own several clinics.
我就一个普通人 不吸毒
You know, I'm an ordinary guy and I don't do drugs
喝酒喝得最厉害的时期也过了
and my best drinking days are behind me.
所以我到底怎么了 我头上这个伤
What happened to me, this kind of brain injury,
会不会... 会不会影响我看东西
could it... could it change the way I see things?
臭鱼烂虾也能影响你看东西
Bad fish can change the way you see things.
能说具体点吗
Can you be more specific?
我有幻听
I'm hearing things.
看到的颜色都太艳了
Colors are too bright.
时间也是混乱的
Time is out of joint.
什么意思
What does that mean?
"时间混乱" 是什么意思
What does that mean, "Time is out of joint"?
你说你不吸毒
You say you don't do drugs.
以前嗑过摇♥头♥丸♥吗
Back in the day, you ever take acid?
我在拉斯维加斯长大
I grew up in Vegas.
嗑摇♥头♥丸♥大概是周末常态
That's pretty much how you spent your weekends.
继续刚才的 颜色和声音
Coming onto it, the colors and sounds,
你是在形容当时的感觉吗
is that the sensation you're describing?
-差不多吧 -好的
- More or less. - Yeah, okay.
这和偏头痛的前兆也没什么不同
Well, it's not dissimilar to the aura that prefaces a migraine.
一般都会自然消失
Usually it goes away.
然后头疼就来了吗
Then the headaches begin?
或者说磕嗨的幻觉
Or the acid trip.
我是不是让你更紧张了
I'm not reassuring you, am I?
是吧
Not so much.
这么说吧 根本没有突发性精神疾病这一说
Well, there's no such thing as sudden onset insanity,
现在好些了吗
if that helps.
像你这样被打了一顿之后
I mean, sometimes there are instances of depression
个别情况会出现抑郁症或精神分♥裂♥症
or schizophrenia after a blow like yours,
但你也需要做好心理准备
but those are things you have to look forward to.
如果你真的精神分♥裂♥了
I mean, if you're gonna schiz out,
短期内不会有明显的征兆 所以...
it is not gonna happen for a while yet, so...
听着 你得相信我...
Look, you're just gonna have to lean on me...
和我的专业 好吗
on my expertise, right?
你在最好的医生手上
You're in the best hands possible.
我很厉害 但就像我说的
I mean, I'm awesome, but like I said,
对于头部损伤 没有特定的规则
with head injuries, there's just no rule book.
最近感觉怎么样
So, how have you been?
很好
Great, yeah.
反正没有抱怨了
I mean, no complaints.
高中生活怎么样
And how is high school?
-你习惯吗 -挺好的
- Are you settling in? - It's good, yeah.
我喜欢上一个女孩
There's this girl I like.
她... 她比我高一届
Well, uh, she's a... she's a year older than me.
但我觉得我应付得来
But I think I might be able to cope.
你为什么会这么想
What gives you that impression?
你开过兰博基尼吗
Have you ever driven a Lamborghini?
我朋友克里斯说那个油门简直...
My friend Chris says the acceleration is just...
反应太灵敏了
just insanely responsive.
好了 我们别跑题行吗
Okay, let's try to stay on topic, hmm?
学习上感觉如何
How are you doing academically?
有进步 我觉得 有进步
Better, yeah. Better, I think.
所以你更容易集中注意力了 是吗
So, you find it easier to focus?
你... 你在干什么
What... what are you doing?
我们可以聊一下尼克的进展
I thought we would talk a little about Nick's progress.
他的注意力还是有问题
He still shows attention issues.
如果... 如果我们把一个月药物治疗的量加到三十次...
You know, if... if we were to increase the medication to 30...
只要不影响
for the month, as long as it doesn't
他的睡眠质量
cause him any trouble sleeping,
对他本人来说应该不是什么问题...
which hasn't seemed to be a problem for him...
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表