剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
我们都很卖♥♥力 他还是个小屁孩
I mean, we're trying. He's a kid.
你知道男孩都什么德行
You know how boys get.
我就在他耳边吹气 说"这是你♥爸♥妈的床
So I whisper in his ear, "This is your parents' bed.
我们在你♥爸♥妈床上干哦"
We're doing it in your parents' bed."
他马上就硬了 我们干了好几个小时
He gets rock hard, and we fuck for hours.
有时候 如果他有没激♥情♥了
Sometimes, if there was a lull,
我只用提醒他我们在哪就行
I just had to remind him where we were.
-厉害厉害 -带我去你房♥间
- Good to know. - Take me to your room.
你说他在见客户嘛
You said he's with a client.
你可能不相信...
You may find this hard to believe...
我是有底线的 而你刚刚打破了
I have boundaries. You just crossed one.
-多性感 -确实
- It'd be hot. - No doubt.
你说你有东西要给我
You said you had something for me?
东莨菪碱
Scopolamine.
就是我跟你说过的药
That drug I told you about.
对你的工作肯定很有帮助
I think it could be really helpful in your work.
你真是得寸进尺
You're a pushy person.
有人这么说过你吗
Anyone ever tell you that?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
我可是小甜心 永远都是
I'm all sweetness, all the time.
挑一个你的"高级客户"试试这玩意儿
Try that on one of your "Valued customers."
绝对有用
It works.
也许到时候你就知道我是无价之宝了
Maybe you'll realize how invaluable I can be.
对了 如果我是你 我会稀释了用
Oh, and I would divvy it up if I were you.
我说过... 量太大的话 容易出事
Like I said, too much... not a good thing.
你刚说你想去我房♥间吗
You said you wanted to go to my room?
是啊 你改变主意了
Yeah. You changing your mind?
我只是在想
Well, I was just wondering.
既然你有这玩意儿 也知道功效多强
You've got this stuff, you know how well it works.
为什么不直接给我下药
Why not just dose me?
不然这会儿我们都在滚床单了
We'd be in there right now, under my sheets.
我确实有过这个想法
The thought crossed my mind.
真的 我想过
Seriously, it did.
虽然听起来像人品证明一样虚假 不过...
It's gonna sound like a Hallmark card, but...
我还是想让它有点意义
I wanted it to mean something.
找个人试试这玩意儿
Try that shit out on someone.
效果棒呆了
It's fucking amazing.
还有 快点...
And come see me...
来见我
soon.
打扰了 女士 这钥匙是你的吧
Excuse me, ma'am. I think these are yours.
查理说你喜欢我的车 所以呢
Charlie said you like my car, so you know what?
这车是你的了
It's yours.
爱德华多 我不...
Eduardo, I don't... I mean...
你不知道这对我来说有多容易
You have no idea how easy it is for me to do this
也不知道查理帮了我和我家里人多大忙
and how much Charlie has helped my family and me.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好 只是有点累
Yeah, I'm just a little tired.
来辆新车就不累了
Nothing a new car can't fix.
我想说...
I mean...
简直不敢相信
This is unbelievable.
开着它上街转转 你就相信了
Drive it around the block. You'll believe it.
我的小兄弟呢 我想让他看看
Where's my boy? I want him to see this.
-他在接待客户 -好吧
- Oh, he's with a client. - Uh-huh.
我看能不能把他叫出来
Let me see if I can interrupt.
不用 不用 如果...
No, no. If, uh...
如果他在帮别人 就太棒了
If he's helping someone, God bless him.
他最近怎么样
How's he doing?
你知道 他的头啥的... 都还好吧
You know, his head... everything else?
-他没事 -好吧
- He's good. - Okay.
-他挺好的 其实 -那就好
- He's fine actually. - All right, well,
到时候告诉我
you let me know what he says
他出来看到这宝贝的反应啊
when he comes out and sees this puppy.
-我不知道该说什么了 -听着 你只用说
- I don't know what to say. - Look, all you got to say is,
"不客气" 谢谢该我说
"You're welcome." The thank you is all me.
哦 还有...
Oh, uh...
别被警♥察♥逮到
don't get pulled over.
解雇通知 产权转让什么的... 再新的车都说不清
The pink slip, chain of title... questionable at best.
-这张牌涉及的问题很严肃 -什么意思
- This is a serious card. - What does that mean?
它代表你对自己
Uh, this card speaks of willing victimhood
未察觉事物的自愿牺牲
to something that you're not looking at.
说实话 这牌不常见
To be honest, I-I don't see this card often,
我有点担心
and it worries me a little.
你担心
Worries you?
您好像对您丈夫的不忠
Well, you seem to have come to terms
都已经妥协了
with your husband's infidelity.
但我想知道 您生活中有没有什么
But I'm wondering if there's something else in your life
是您还没有妥协的
you haven't come to terms with.
翻下一张牌
Turn the next card.
好吧
Okay.
这是一张代表母性的牌
Uh, this is the card of motherhood.
母性
Motherhood.
女皇... 她坐在花♥园♥里
Uh, the Empress... She sits in a garden
带着终极热情和无条件的爱
with ultimate compassion and unconditional love.
这是张很有力量的牌
It's a very powerful card.
您能说明一下这张牌的意思吗
Ca-Can you help me understand what this means?
这个...
This, um...
我不能再掉进灵媒的兔子洞里了
I can't go down another psychic rabbit hole.
我很感激你做的一切...
I appreciate what you've done with the...
对吉普赛人的事做的那些
with the Gypsies and all of that,
-但我已经受够了 -没关系
- but I've done enough of this. - Uh, that's fine.
我们不用... 不用继续
We don't... We don't have to continue.
一摞牌能说明什么
I mean, what is a pack of cards
我的生活还是自己做主
gonna tell me about my life, anyway?
我觉得吧 这个问题应该这么问
Well, I-I think the better question would be,
你能从牌里得到什么答案
what can you learn from the answer?
如果得到的是我不想知道的东西呢
What if it's something I don't want to know?
你不能... 我是说 我可以把这些牌
Well, you can't... I mean, I can put these cards
放回隔板里
back into the deck,
可你不能就这么一走了之 无视这些牌的意义
but you can't just walk away from what they're saying.
那些东西会一直缠着你
I mean, they'll always haunt you.
你从最后这两张牌里看出了什么
What did you see in these last two cards?
这样吧 我告诉你怎么办
Okay, I'll tell you what.
我把最后三张牌
What I'm gonna do is I will put these last three cards
装进信封 就放在我这个抽屉里
in an envelope here in my desk,
你要是改变主意了 随时来看
and they'll be here if you change your mind.
别
No.
把它翻过来
Turn it over.
你确定吗 娜丁
Are you sure, Nadine?
确定
I am.
现在是母亲和孩子在花♥园♥里了
The mother and now the child in a garden.
被抛弃的孩子
Abandoned.
独自一人
Left alone.
继续
Keep going.
正义牌颠倒了
Justice reversed.
说明发生了很不公平 很有问题的事
Something very unfair happened, something that was not right.
塔牌也颠倒了
Tower reversed.
您的世界正分崩离析
Something tore your world apart.
而且出于不正当理由
F-for no good reason.
那孩子怎么了 娜丁
What happened to that child, Nadine?
天哪
Oh, God.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
天哪
Oh, God.
... 你要是那样
...and then if you're gonna be like that,
有人转过来踹你屁♥股♥的时候
he can't be surprised when somebody,
他就不会吃惊了 对吧
like, turns around and kicks your ass, you know?
-真的吗 -你知道 就是...
- Seriously. - You know, is that...
嘿 老妈
Hey, Mom.
我以为你出去了
I thought you were going out.
我以为你在学校里
I thought you were in school.
我们放学了
We just got sent home.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表