剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
-提前跟你说一声 -什么意思
- Just so you know. - What does that mean?
意思是现在你要头疼的是她 不是我了
It means she's your headache now, not mine.
再说声 不用谢
And again, you're welcome.
在米尔伍德
Now, here at Muirwood,
我们提供循序渐进的教育方式
we offer a progressive education.
不是说我们教的简单
That does not mean an easy education.
更不是说我们是放任式教育
It does not mean no education.
而是一种更有价值的教育
What it does mean is a valued education.
-男孩还是女孩 -什么
- Boy or girl? - I'm sorry?
-你家是男孩还是女孩 -哦 男孩
- Is yours a boy or girl? - Oh, boy.
现在去参观体育馆吧 跟我来
Now let's take a look at our gymnasium. Follow me.
-性格野吗 -有时候挺野的
- Wild one? - Oh, he can be.
爸爸
Dad.
你不是说今天不来吗
I thought you said you weren't coming today.
怎么样
How was it?
什么怎么样
How was what?
西米谷那边 新的水晶
Simi Valley. The new crystals.
车后座有20镑重的
Oh, I got 20 pounds in the back seat of the car.
如果他们卖♥♥的话 买♥♥50磅价格更好
If they sell, we get a better rate at 50 pounds.
你在做什么
What are you cooking?
想试试看我做的
I am trying to see
炖红椒能不能跟丽塔比
if I can make better paprikas than Rita.
你看起来心情不错啊
Hmm, you seem decidedly chipper.
打折水晶 易经
Crystal discounts? I Ching?
从现在开始这些都是方索的烦恼了
Those are problems for Fonso from now on.
我们已经金盆洗手了
We are out of that business.
你是不是发现了什么
You found something.
娜丁·戴维斯没有孩子
Nadine Davies does not have kids.
对
No.
那她为什么要去逛玩具商店
Then why is she shopping at toy stores,
要去少年棒球场 还去参观学校?
going to Little League fields, and taking school tours?
参观学校?
School tours?
我在米尔伍德看见她了
I saw her at Muirwood.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
这太惨了
That is so sad.
悲剧了
Tragic.
简直了
Potentially.
查理
Charlie?
抱歉这么早来打搅你 但是爱德华多...
Sorry to come so early, but Eduardo...
他说让我们尽早过来
he said to come as soon as we could.
你会修地板吗?
You do floors?
我希望更多的人能来
I wish more people had come.
更多我们的人 更多外族人
More of our people and more gadje.
那是场好活动
It was a good event.
我应该少说一些关于诗歌♥什么的废话
I could have done with less of the poetry bullshit,
无所谓了
but whatever.
我今天很忙 所以有话直说
I got a busy day today, so just tell me what you want.
那我继续说 昨天你走的时候
I'm following up on our conversation yesterday.
我们的对话
When you were leaving.
提示我一下
Enlighten me.
我那时候有点神志不清
I was kind of in a state.
你说 "如果有什么我可以帮忙的..."
You said, "If there's anything I can do to help..."
所以我就想...
So I was just...
他想要你的钱
He wants your money.
是用来做好事 阿姨
It's for a good cause, Bibio.
我们想成立一个基金
We're starting a fund.
支助那些残疾儿童的吉普赛家庭
Special grants for Roma families bringing up disabled children.
要是以前的话 就让他们去工作
In my day, we put them to work.
现在不能那样做了 妈
Eh, can't do that anymore, Ma.
他觉得我们很丢人
He's ashamed of us.
他觉得他高人一等
He thinks he's superior.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我只是想要建立一个团体
All I want is to build community.
树立一个正面的形象
Put out a positive image.
让人们知道我们不仅会偷东西还会作诗
Let people know we produce poets as well as pickpockets.
他在羞辱我们 然后还要向我们要钱
He insults us and then he asks for money.
够了
Dosta.
够了
Dosta!
方索
Fonso.
有人看见我的手♥机♥吗
Has anybody seen my phone?
嗨 小家伙们
Ah, girls. Hi!
过来 吃点早饭
Come. Have breakfast.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
德里娜 你得吃一点
Drina, you have to eat.
-我没时间 -为什么
- I don't have time. - Oh, no?
我第一节课的时候有一个测验 林德赛会来接我们
I have a quiz first period, and Lindsey's giving us a ride.
-我可以送你去 -爸 不用了
- I could drive you. - Dad, no.
我讨厌坐你的车 大家都在议论我
I hate showing up in your car. Everybody talks about it.
开宾利怎么了
The fuck is wrong with a Bentley?
她已经到了
Shit. She's already outside.
-别说脏话 -我们得走了
- Language. - We got to go.
别走 先把早饭吃了
No, no. Have your breakfast first.
拉拉 我的天啊
Lala! Jesus.
爱你哦 宝贝
Love you, baby.
方索
Fonso.
你得管着点德里娜
You need to have control over Drina.
她才十四岁 别管她了
Eh, she's 14. Give her a break.
哦不 她不需要放松
Oh, no, she doesn't need a break.
她需要被管束
She needs a firm hand.
又怎么了
Now what?
那个外族人的孩子来了
That, uh, gadje's kid's here.
嗨 小家伙
Hey. Kid.
什么情况
What the hell?
你跟你♥爸♥一起来的
You with your dad?
没 就...就只有我
No, just... just me.
你♥爸♥还好吗 他脑子里有没有又...
Everything okay? He didn't have another...
又出现那些东西
another one of the things with his head?
他...他挺好的
Yeah, he's... he's fine. Great.
我在想...可不可以...
I was just... I was wondering...
可以和你...
Um, could I talk to just...
说几句话吗
Have a second with you?
就我和你
Just me and you.
-男人之间的对话 -对
- Man to man. - Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
你怎么样了
So, what's going on with you, hm?
你懂得 我只是在想...
Well, you know, I was just wondering, um...
那个...我想问马♥克♥思♥太太
What... What I was gonna ask Mrs. Marks
就是有一个...我们学校有一个女孩子
was that there's this... there's this girl at my school,
-然后... -嘿 嘿 嘿
- and... - Hey, hey, hey.
我们可不干这样的事儿
We don't arrange for any, uh, operations, anything like that.
不
No.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我...我不是这个意思
That's... That's not what I meant.
就是...就是我有点喜欢她 你知道吗
It's... It's just that I kind of like her, you know?
很喜欢她 但...
Like, a lot. And, um...
我不是很确定 你懂吗 有时候就觉得她...
I'm not really sure. You know, sometimes it seems like she...
她也是有点喜欢我的
she kind of likes me back a little bit.
就一点点 但我想要...
Just the tiniest bit. But I want to...
我不知道要怎么去确定她是不是...
I don't know how to find out if...
爱情是个磨人的小妖精
Love's a bitch.
过来 我给你看个东西
Come on. I got something for you.
昨天凌晨四点钟
Last night at 4:00 in the morning,
我把办公室里的桌椅都挪开了
I moved the furniture in my office
把地板都掀了起来
and tore up the floor
去找那个声音 但没找到
looking for a sound that wasn't there.
你说你想要颠覆我的世界
You said you wanted a chance to rock my world?
好吧 我应该说我的世界已经被颠覆了
Well, I would say my world has already been rocked.
你之前提到说想要寻找其他的方法
You had mentioned looking for a second opinion.
也是我们还是试一下这个吧
Maybe we should just do this.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表