剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Then why did he have that townhouse?
那他为什么要买♥♥这栋别♥墅♥
Maybe he just needed a place to decompress
也许他只想在办公间隙
during the day.
过来小憩
No, he-he slept there, he entertained there,
不对 他在那里过夜 在那里宴客
he read novels there.
他还在那里读书
Graham Greene-- for God's sake.
竟然是格雷厄姆·格林的书
I thought he hated Graham Greene.
我一直以为他讨厌格雷厄姆·格林
How could Tom, my Tom, be so cruel?
为什么 我的汤姆怎会如此残忍♥
I don't know.
我不知道
I still don't believe you.
我还是不信你
Believe me.
相信我吧
I don't.
我不信
I really don't.
完全不信
The morning of that train crash,
火车事故那天早上
David's car was parked in spot number 13.
戴维的车停在了13号♥车位上
Impossible. He would never do that.
不可能 他绝不会这么做
I know.
我知道
But I saw it, and that's where it was.
但我亲眼所见 车就停在那里
Which means somebody else parked it,
说明那车要么是别人停的
or he wanted us to know something was wrong.
要么是他想暗示我们事有蹊跷
What?
什么蹊跷
I don'know.
我不知道
But what if he knew that train was going to crash?
但万一他事先知道会出意外呢
I found this in David's office.
我在戴维的办公室里找到这个
The letters mean numbers, right?
字母是指字母序数 对吧
"H" Is 8, "P" Is 16,
H是8 P是16
but I-I can't seem to find a pattern in it.
但我想不出其中的规律
This is really old-school.
这方法可有年头了
Just like David.
就像戴维
It's a simple book code.
这是简单的书码
The case officer and his agent each have copies of the same book.
负责人和他手下都有的一本书
The code indicates the page, the line, the letter.
编码暗示了页序 行序 字母
Page 320.
第320页
Line 12.
第12行
Word 8.
第8个词
Letter 3.
第3个字母
Find the right book, and... and you can read the message.
只要找到那本书就能译码
Lots of books.
可书太多了
Lots of books.
不计其数
You can find the right book,
也许你能找到那本书
but maybe you don't want to find the right book.
但也许你并不想找到那本书
You sure you really want to find this?
你确定你要查下去吗
Ed, I'm sure.
爱德 我要查
I lied to you.
我没跟你说实话
About what?
你指什么
The crosswords.
关于填字游戏
You recognize them?
你知道它们的出处吗
I wrote them.
那是我设计的
I mean, I wrote a prototype.
我设计了一种原型
Code embedded in crossword puzzles
能把密♥码♥嵌入填字游戏
published simultaneously
再同时发表在
in several international newspapers.
几份国际性报纸上
Was this in 1983?
是在1983年吗
You know about that?
你知道了吗
What was it for?
那次是为了什么
David asked me to design a go code
戴维要我设计一个启动密♥码♥
for seven participants.
用于通知七位参与者
It was David's operation?
这是戴维的行动
He was involved, yes.
他确实牵涉其中
A go code to start what, Ed?
启动密♥码♥用来启动什么 爱德
I don't know.
我不知道
I just don't know.
我真的不知道
Something happened to David.
戴维一定是遭遇了什么
What is he trying to tell us?
他到底想暗示我们什么
Out and about?
出去干什么了
Errands.
公事
Focus...
集中精力
is all, Will.
才能成事 威尔
Couldn't agree more.
完全同意
How was your first day in charge?
第一天接手感觉如何
Uh, it was... frustrating.
不太顺利
We were only able to I.D.
我们只查到了
one of the men in the Yuri Popovich photo.
尤里·波波维奇的照片中一人的身份
To be honest with you, we have very little on him.
说实话 没查到他什么信息
He's expecting something tomorrow.
他希望明天能有些进展
I know.
我知道
Well, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果有什么能帮忙的就告诉我
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
I think in his own funny way,
我想他是用自己的风趣方式
we was offering his moral support.
表达对我们的精神支持
I'm going to finish some work.
我还有些活没干完
Thanks for your help.
谢谢帮忙
You survived your first day.
履新第一天终于熬过去了
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
I'm tired.
精疲力竭
I'll see you tomorrow.
那明天见了
Good night.
晚安
Look at this.
看看这个
I mean we...
我们早就
warned everyone that this was going to happen.
我们早就警告过会发生这事
Twice.
警告了两次
We laid out options.
我们连对策都列好了
What-what's the point? No one listens.
意义何在 根本没人听我们的
Sometimes they do,sometimes they don't.
有时候会听 有时候不听
Miles, I need your attention for a second.
迈尔斯 我要你集中精力
You have to concentrate on this Yuri Popovich thing.
你要全力以赴追查尤里·波波维奇
Kale just came into my office.
凯尔刚到办公室找过我
I had to tell him we had nothing.
我却只能跟他说现在一无所获
Yeah, you bet. I promise.
放心好了 没问题 我保证
Th-Th-The CIA was supposed to get back to me.
中情局那边早该回复我了
Th-They ju-- they never did.
但他们到现在还没消息
Wha...?
干嘛
Go home.
回家去
Play with your kids and put them to sleep.
跟你孩子好好玩玩 哄他们入睡
Make your wife a Martini.
给妻子倒杯马提尼慰劳一下
Come back tomorrow and get me some answers.
明天上班给我需要的情报
Oh, sorry about that.
哎呀 对不起
Look out!
小心
I smell spring this morning, don't you?
早上我闻到了春天的气息 你呢
I didn't notice.
我没注意到
Hyacinth.
风信子
Hyacinth--
风信子的味道
I'm sure of it.
我敢担♥保♥
Walter asked after you this morning.
沃尔特今早问起你来
I told him you were doing well
我跟他说你做得不错
and having fun.
干得挺开心的
True?
不是吗
Fun?
开心
I wouldn't call this fun.
我可不觉得这有什么乐趣可言
But you like your job, don't you?
不过你喜欢这份工作 不是吗
You like being able to take care of Sophie?
你喜欢自食其力照顾索菲
Yes.
是的
So...
那么
What you got for me this week?
这周有什么可跟我说的
Grant is jealous of Will.
格兰特嫉妒威尔
Not showing him much respect.
不太尊重他
That's to be expected.
意料中事
Miles is Miles.
迈尔斯还是老样子
Something's freaking him out.
有些事令他灰心丧气
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表