剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
No, no emergency.
没有要紧事
I was... Just calling.
我就是想打个电♥话♥
Um, about what?
什么事呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I, um...
我想...
I, uh... Maggie, I can't really talk right now.
玛姬 我现在正忙着
I'm in the middle of something.
不能跟你聊
No, I was just, um...
没关系 我只是想...
Sophie is at a friend's for the night,
索菲今晚在她朋友家
so I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to get a drink
我想也许我们能一起喝点什么
or something.
干点其它的也行
No, I-I can't.
我去不了
I can't. I'm sorry.
不好意思 我去不了
I-I just-- I got to go.
我得挂了
I...
我...
爱德华·罗伊
检索网
This isn't the actual marriage ceremony.
这不算是真正的婚礼
That's the Nikah,
只是订婚而已
which took place yesterday.
就在昨天
Just family.
只有家庭成员参加
This is, basically, the reception;
基本上只是招待会
The Walima.
穆♥斯♥林♥婚宴
Just crazy-ass party.
有钱人的排场罢了
Rich bastard flew all his friends in from all over the world,
那混♥蛋♥把能请的都请来了
most of them on private jets.
大多数人还是乘的私人飞机
A bit jealous, are we?
嫉妒了吧
What are you talking about?
你这是什么话
Sorry. Nothing.
对不起 没什么
You know, we incentivize being a ruthless son of a bitch
这世道就是鼓励人变得冷酷无情
and then wonder why the world's in tatters.
一边还奇怪怎么那么多人衣衫褴褛
This is Miles.
我是迈尔斯
Mom, I'm busy.
妈妈 我正忙着
What?
什么
There's nothing wrong with your gall bladder.
你的胆囊没有问题
Coming!
就来
Hey. Brought scrabble.
我带来了拼字游戏
Great.
太好了
Come in.
快进来
Forgive the mess.
不好意思 屋里很乱
I hate unpacking.
我最讨厌收拾东西了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Where's Sophie?
索菲呢
Sophie is at a friend's tonight.
索菲今晚去朋友家了
Just you and me.
只有你和我
I missed you at class on Tuesday.
你周二没去上课
Yeah.
对
I... got stuck at work.
被工作的事情耽误了
Where do you work exactly?
你到底在哪里工作呀
You never told me.
你从来没讲过
UNICEF.
联♥合♥国♥儿童基金会
Yeah, it's frustrating.
没错 很让人沮丧
If I were a translator, I'd, um...
我要是个翻译
always make class;
肯定不会缺课
I'd have regular hours.
工作时间会很有规律
But I need the class to become a translator,
但我得上过课才能做翻译
blah-blah-blah. You know how it is.
诸如此类 你懂的
Yeah.
当然
So how was class?
课怎么样
Did I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
No, no, nothing really.
没什么大不了的
Mr. Ganesh was, you know, interesting.
甘内什老师还是很风趣
Actually, he, uh, told us
他给我们讲了一种古老印度习俗
about this ancient custom in india called "Suttee."
叫做"殉夫"
It's where the wife of a deceased man
是说丈夫死了
is tied to a stake,
妻子要被绑在木桩上
and then burned alive at his funeral.
在丈夫的葬礼上被活活烧死
And it was abolished in 1829, thank heavens.
1829年已经废止了 谢天谢地
Should I open the wine?
我把酒打开吧
Sure.
当然
Hey! Hey, hey! That's my bag!
喂 那是我的包
It fell on the floor!
刚才掉在地上了
Well, leave it on the damn floor.
那也不用你管
With everything you know about Pakistan,
你这么熟悉巴基斯坦
I'm surprised you don't know Urdu.
却不会讲乌尔都语 真让人意外
It's on the list.
列在单子上了
Oh? What else is on the list?
是吗 你单子上还有什么
Uh, well, a lot of things.
多了去了
Do I have a list?
你是不是要问 那你有单子吗
Why, yes, Miles, I do.
我回答 当然有了 迈尔斯 我也有
In no particular order:
排名不分先后
Nascar. I don't understand it,
我想学赛车 你回答说真意外
but I'd like to. Gardening.
是啊 但我还是想去试试 还有园艺
What, what are they saying?
停 他们在说什么
I'll tell you what they're saying when it matters.
要有什么重要事我会告诉你
Well, how do you know when it matters?
可你怎么知道这事重不重要
This is my assignment.
这是我的任务
"The bride looks beautiful.
新娘真漂亮
"They grow up so fast.
这么快就长大结婚了
You must be so proud."
你一定为他们感到骄傲
It's wedding talk. Calm down.
都是婚礼上的客套话 不要急
Just, just tell me everything
他们说什么都告诉我
Well, who is that? That woman.
那人是谁 那个女的
that he's talking to?!
正跟他说话的那女的是谁
"Tanaz"?
好像叫塔娜丝
They're closer.
他们关系很好
Talking about their relationship, their friendship.
正聊着彼此的关系 友情
They're being very cryptic.
说的话有些难懂了
How?
怎么个难懂了
Like, whatever they're not talking about is very interesting.
他们尽谈些无趣的话题
Ro-romantic?
是恋人吗
Business.
公事
She's thanking him for his generosity.
她在感谢他的慷慨大方
Talking about the foundation.
聊到基金会的事
Does that mean anything to you?
这些对你有用吗
Uh, not off the top of my head.
一时还没头绪
"I'd like to propose a toast."
大家一起干杯吧
Bha t... Ek...
[印度语]
Adbhut desh hai.
[印度语]
Nicely done! Nicely done!
不错 很不错
What time is it?
几点啦
Kya sameh hua hey? No.
现在几点 不
Oh, you mean, what time is it?
你问的是时间不是翻译
Yeah. Should I go?
没错 是不是太晚我该走了
No, no. I was, um,
没有 我只是
I was just thinking about Sophie.
有点挂念索菲
Sophie's fine.
不用担心索菲
Do you want some more?
再来一杯吗
Yes, please.
好的 谢谢
Oh, didn't see you there.
没看见你过来
Hey!
喂
Turn around!
转过来
You were following me.
你在跟踪我
Who do you work for?
谁派你来的
They don't want to tell me.
他们没告诉我
And I don't want to know.
我也不想知道
Do you have any idea what I do for a living?
知道我是干什么的吗
I have access to every government database that exists.
我能调用现有政♥府♥数据库的所有信息
You give me the tail number off a prop plane,
只要拿到刚在白俄♥罗♥斯♥降落的
that just landed in Belarus,
螺旋桨飞机的尾号♥
In a couple hours, I'll tell you who was on board,
我能在几小时内查到谁在机上
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表