剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Is he even buried?
有人给他收尸下葬吗
Damn it.
靠
Was he cremated?
是火葬吗
He's out there.
他的骨灰就洒在那里
It's what he wanted.
那是他的遗愿
He grew up right over there in Williamsburg before it was full
他在威廉斯堡长大 当年那里
of stockbrokers and babies.
还没这么多股票经纪人和小孩
He loved this river.
他喜欢这条河
He kept a place smack dab in the middle of the Hasids.
他有个住处正对着哈希德河
He needed that connection.
他喜欢这二者的感觉
How soon do you think your team will be ready
你们还要多久
to present your report?
才能提交报告
Miles. We're working. I promise.
迈尔斯 我们在加紧工作 我保证
I just needed to get some milk.
我只是来倒杯牛奶
It's fine. Just... come here.
没事 过来
Will, what's up?
威尔 怎么了
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
Will?
威尔
Whoa. What the hell was that?
靠 这算是搞什么
Sit down.
坐
Listen to me.
听我说
What I'm about to tell you is very dangerous,
我要告诉你的事很危险
so you cannot tell another living soul about this.
所以你不能透漏给任何人
Do you understand?
明白吗
Okay.
明白
I believe the attack in Houston was planned by Truxton Spangler,
我确信这次针对休斯顿的袭击
and other very powerful men,
是由斯潘格勒和一些很有权势的人策划
and they're using Iran as a scapegoat.
他们现在要用伊朗当替罪羊
Okay. Oh, this is a joke.
得了吧 开什么玩笑
Miles?
迈尔斯
They dropped the evidence of Iran's involvement
他们故意留下证据给我们 表明伊朗牵涉其中
right into our laps so that we could come to the conclusion
这样我们就能得出
that they desired.
他们算计好的结论
Why would they do that?
他们为什么这么干
Over the past 20 years,
过去20多年来
API analysis has been appropriated by these men
研究所的分♥析♥师一直被这帮人利用
to manipulate world events and make money off of them.
为了操纵世界大事 从中牟取暴利
David-- he was close to figuring that out,
戴维 他几乎就要发现了真♥相♥
and that's why he was killed.
所以他被杀了
Will, I'm your friend.
威尔 咱们是朋友
I am. And I... I care about you, but,
我当然很在乎你 可是
this is...
这事也太...
Trust me.
相信我
For once, operate as if I know what I'm talking about.
就这一次 假设这是事实 照我说的去做
Just today, and I'll prove it to you.
就在今天 我会证明给你看
I'll prove it to you, Miles.
我能证明 迈尔斯
We want you to stop.
我们希望你罢手
Stop what?
什么
Everything.
所有的一切
The whole operation.
整个计划
Galveston was a success.
加维斯顿的计划成功了
The harbor is blocked.
港口被封锁了
Give me a few more days,
再给我几天时间
I'll have everyone in this country clamoring
我会让整个国家的人
for revenge against the Iranians.
大声疾呼要报复伊朗
This is a good plan, and it's working.
这计划很完美 也一切顺利
You have exposed us to unacceptable risk this time.
这次你让我们暴露在无法承受的危险中
Exactly when did you all lose your nerve, hmm?
你啥时候变得这么懦弱了
You don't listen to other people, Truxton.
你从不听取他人意见 崔氏顿
You never have.
从来都不
You're the smartest man I know,
你是我认识的最聪明的人
but you are pig-headed and arrogant.
可你太固执了 还狂妄自大
This mess is your fault.
现在这一团乱都得怪你
What mess?
什么一团乱
Will Travers is in our backyard.
威尔·崔维斯已经快掀开咱们的老窝了
He's on Fishers Island, for God's sake.
上帝保佑 他可是去了渔人岛
Katherine is talking to him.
这会凯瑟琳正跟他聊着呢
Joshua.
约书亚
I'm not surprised the others have panicked...
别人慌乱我不奇怪
but you?
可你居然也慌了
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
No trust anymore?
咱俩间信任不在了吗
No faith?
也无忠诚了吗
Is that it?
就这样吗
After 50 years of friendship?
50多年的交情都白费了
Stop the operation.
停止行动
No.
不
I won't.
我不会这么做
I can't.
也不能这么做
That would be the wrong thing to do.
那样的话就错了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So am I.
我也一样
Hello. Uh, Will?
喂 威尔吗
Katherine, where the hell are you? Are you hurt, are you okay?
凯瑟琳 你到底在哪 一切可好 还安全吗
I-I have something you need to see.
我得给你看点东西
Do you know someone named David?
你认识一个叫戴维的吗
Meet me in Central Park.
我们在中♥央♥公园碰头
Um, Bethesda Fountain-- do you know where that is?
毕世达喷泉 知道那地方吗
Listen, you need to stay in crowded places.
听着 你得呆在人多的地方
You are not safe alone.
落单的话会很危险
I'll meet you there in an hour.
我一小时后到
Here we go, come on.
到了 进来吧
Mr. Bloom was a great tenant.
布隆先生是个很好的租客
He always paid on time, never complained about anything.
他总是按时交租 从不抱怨
Ved Mehta, please.
请找维德·迈塔
Hey, Hal, it's Will.
哈尔 我是威尔
I-I know, I know, yes.
我知道 没错
Listen, do you know how to crack a safe?
听着 你知道怎么撬开保险箱吗
Uh, m-my name is Katherine Rhumor.
我是凯瑟琳·茹墨
Were you followed?
没人跟踪你吧
I don't think so.
应该没有
He was supposed to keep us separate.
他不该让我们见面
This is wrong.
这样不对
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你什么意思
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这儿
Who are you?
你是谁
You're not safe here.
这里不安全
You're under surveillance.
有人在监视你
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I got a message from my husband
我丈夫给我留了口信
saying if ever I was in danger, I should come here.
他说如果有危险就来这里
You are in danger.
你确实有危险
Who are you? My name is Andy.
你是谁 我叫安蒂
I'm one of the people protecting you.
我是负责保护你的
You'll have to trust me.
你得相信我
We got to go.
我们得离开这儿
It can't look like we're together.
不能让别人看出来我们是一起的
I'll be ten steps behind you.
我跟在你后面十步远的地方
Don't look back.
别回头看
I have to make a stop in Central Park.
我得去一下中♥央♥公园
We can't stop.
我们哪儿都不能去
Then I'm not coming with you.
那我就不跟你一起走
Mrs. Rhumor without me, you're dead.
茹墨夫人 没有我的保护 你死定了
I have to meet someone in Central Park at 11:00.
十一点我必须去中♥央♥公园见个人
It's important.
这很重要
We'll stop for two minutes.
我们只能停留两分钟
If they're not there...
如果你要见的人没来...
He'll be there.
他肯定会来
Where's Will?
威尔呢
I'm sorry, but where is he? I mean, today.
真是 他到底在哪 他最近总是消失
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表