剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Bloom-- b-l-o-o-m-- Donald.
布隆 布-隆 唐纳德
All right? I'll see you tomorrow.
就这样 明天见
If this were entirely our decision,
如果完全由我们决定
we'd be more than happy
我们也非常乐意
to keep the entire intelligence community
保持整个情报界
off-limits to congress,
不受国会限制
but, uh, there are some political realities in play
然而由于政♥治♥现实牵涉其中
that make that impossible.
这显然并不现实
Oh, one, one final thought if I might.
稍等 请允许我说最后一点
When you left the house this morning wearing that tie,
你今晨离家时就打着这条领带
perhaps your wife stopped you in the doorway.
或许你出门前被妻子叫住
Perhaps she told you how good you looked in that tie...
或许她跟你说那条领带配得很不错
how handsome it was.
让你看起来很帅
Now, while I'm sure you love your wife,
虽然我确定你深爱妻子
might I suggest you have many reasons
我仍然有理由跟你提议
to distrust her judgment about... that tie.
不必相信她给你的领带所下的结论
Maybe she has a fond memory of another time you wore it.
或许你曾打着这条领带给过她美好回忆
A sentimental attachment
属于某种眷恋之情
Or perhaps she knows your tie collection,
又或许她对你的各种领带了如指掌
and she's simply glad you didn't choose one of the ties she dislikes.
纯粹为你没有挑她讨厌的那条而高兴
Perhaps she just sensed you were feeling a little fragile.
还或许她只是感觉你有些精神不济
She felt like bucking you up a bit.
想让你振作一些
Now, imagine for a minute you-you sit down here with us,
请想象一番 如今你我坐在此处
and I say to you how much I admired that tie.
我对着你的领带大加赞赏
Instantly, you have another opinion,
你立马♥会♥另有想法
but you don't know me.
但是你不了解我
There's nothing personal between us.
我们之间没有任何私人关系
We have no sartorial history.
也从没新仇旧恨
No emotional attachment.
更没有情感纠葛
Whose judgment are you going to trust,
你会更相信谁的判断呢
Mine...
我的
or your wife's
还是你妻子的
The gentleman to my right is a remarkable intelligence analyst.
我右边的先生是位非凡的情报分♥析♥员
He is skilled in pattern recognition,
他能随心所欲的运用模式识别
Systems analysis, emergence theories,
系统分♥析♥ 涌现理论
but, but in truth, his greatest asset for you
然而事实上 他对各位最大的价值
is that you don't know him
在于大家对他一无所知
and he doesn't know you.
而他也对各位全无所闻
He doesn't care about you... or your feelings.
他对你本人或你的感受毫不在意
He just knows...
他仅仅会
what your tie... looks like.
对领带本身进行客观评价
You can trust him.
你可以信任他
I know I'll regret this,
我知道以后会后悔
but I say yes.
但我还是同意
I'd rather live with the consequences of my action than my inaction.
就算会自食苦果 我也不能袖手旁观
Tanya?
坦娅 你呢
We have to put the assessment in by 5:00.
我们要在5点前交评估报告
Tanya?
坦娅 你的意见
I heard you.
我听到了
I know I'm supposed to say yes.
我知道自己应该同意
I-I just...
我只是
We have to be unanimous.
我们必须一致通过才行
So?
结论
Yes.
同意
Yes?
同意什么
We say yes.
我们一致同意
Take him out.
除掉他
Thank you.
谢谢
A job well done.
非常精彩
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Oh, what did you think of our-our little show, hmm?
我们那场表演你怎么看
Made me glad to be a lowly analyst.
职低位卑的小分♥析♥员也光荣了一把
Well, don't-don't sell yourself short.
千万不要妄自菲薄
You were excellent this afternoon.
你下午表现出色
I didn't speak.
我可一言未发
You'd be amazed how hard that is for most people.
这对大多数人而言 谈何容易
Go ahead.
打开看看
Uh, yeah?
是这样吗
Thank you.
谢谢
That's uh...
就是
My eyes are shot.
我看不清楚
What does that say?
谁的电♥话♥
Uh, "Danielle."
写着黛内尔
That's my daughter.
我女儿
She your only child?
你就她一个孩子
No. No, I have a son-- in college.
不 我还有个儿子 在上大学
Oh, where?
哪所大学
I never knew my father much.
我从不了解我的父亲
He was a remote man.
他很冷漠
Presbyterian.
是长老教会员
He thought our business was insidious.
他觉得我们的工作很阴暗
Which business exactly?
究竟是什么工作呢
Intelligence, espionage.
情报和间谍工作
Not that he ever really understood what I did.
他从来都不能真正理解我的工作
Most people misunderstand, I find.
我发现大多数人都有误解
They can't see it for what it is.
他们不能真正体会
It's a gift, you know?
这可算是一种天赋
What is?
什么天赋
The solitude, the...
这种离群独居
The separation...
这种与世隔绝
It's a gift.
这是一种天赋
That's what they don't see.
一般人无法理解
What does it mean, "Kateb"?
卡提卜是什么意思
In arabic, it means "The writer."
在阿♥拉♥伯语中 是作家的意思
They don't speak Arabic in Indonesia.
印尼不说阿♥拉♥伯语
This guy is a genius.
那家伙真是个天才
A regular Will Travers.
整一个翻版的威尔
Will would have done it just the same.
换作威尔的话也能看出来
There's no special sauce in this shit.
这破玩意没什么稀奇
Just data and decisions.
不过是数据和决策
and us to connect the dots.
而我们则负责抽丝剥茧
Mm, and morality, values?
那道德和价值观呢
Not our job.
这和我们无关
Values are for politicians,
政♥治♥家才在意那些
Not analysts.
不是分♥析♥师的工作
I'm gonna get good and drunk.
不醉不休如何
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
How'd it go?
感觉怎样
Interesting.
很有趣
That's it?
就这样吗
Interesting?
很有趣
That's it.
没错
It's good to be back.
回来的感觉真好
Nice to see you.
见到你真好
Team A, Team B,
A组 B组
Team C, Team D, Team F.
C组 D组 F组
Will.
威尔
How was the trip?
旅行如何
Good. Productive.
不错 很有收获
It was an honor, you know?
这可是一大光荣
I know.
我知道
Why me?
为什么选我
For some reason,
总有他的理由
He thinks you have potential.
他觉得你很有潜力
Hey, miles? Miles? Hey.
喂 迈尔斯
Hey. Did you get anything on Donald Bloom?
早 你查到唐纳德·布隆什么了吗
Oh. Very slippery character.
嗯 相当棘手的一家伙
Just like you said, ex-CIA.
如你所说 是前中情局特工
And...
还有
I got you... A license photo.
我查到一张证件照
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表