剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
He didn't say.
他没有说
And the second thing?
第二件事呢
He left you the townhouse on East 73rd Street.
他留给你一栋联排别♥墅♥ 位于东街73号♥
What townhouse?
什么别♥墅♥
Doughnuts.
甜甜圈
Congrats.
恭喜了
Your promotion.
恭喜你高升
Oh, yeah.
啊是
Thank you.
谢谢
How you doing? Week two, right?
你感觉如何 才刚来两周吧
Week two.
对 这是第二周
Ah, I'm good.
我很好
Good.
那就好
You were right-- about the Malaysian cipher.
关于那组马来西亚密♥码♥ 你说对了
It was an itinerary.
那是一个旅行日程
Guess whose?
猜猜是谁的
Prime Minster Cameron's.
卡梅隆首相[英国首相]
I alerted MI-5.
我警告了军情五处
They weren't very grateful.
但他们好像不怎么领情
Anybody seen Grant?
看到格兰特了吗
Oh, he has a... A career day
今天是职业介绍日
at his kid's school.
他在他孩子的学校
Oh, okay.
好吧
Let's start without him.
那我们不等他了
I just need to say this is-- this is weird.
不得不说 这感觉太奇怪了
Yesterday I was one of you, and today I'm supposed to...
昨天我还是你们的一份子 今天却...
step into David's shoes.
却接替了戴维的职务
I'm, um...
我...
What the hell are those?
这他妈的什么玩意
Look, doughnuts.
甜甜圈啊
In what universe? Where did you get them?
行行好吧 你从哪儿弄来的
Uh, a breakfast joint on 13th Street.
第十三街的早餐摊
For the future, Beignets only.
给我记好了 以后要买♥♥法式煎饼
The best are at the Modern.
摩登那家最棒了
Beignets aren't doughnuts.
法式煎饼和甜甜圈是两码事
Last night's intake.
昨晚的新资料
Not a lot of new things.
没什么新鲜事
Mostly updates, so you can work on them on your own.
基本都是情报更新 所以你们可以自己开工
What I need you to do is concentrate on Yuri Popovich.
我只是要你们集中精力追查尤里·波波维奇
Why?
为什么
Because Spangler asked us to,
因为斯潘格勒要我们查
and he would like something by tomorrow.
明早就得出结果
So let's try to light a fire, okay?
那咱们这就开工吧
Sofia, Bulgaria.
保加利亚的索菲亚
Popovich,10:00 a.m. Yesterday.
昨天早上10点 波波维奇
Who are the other two in the photo?
照片上另外两人是谁
Exactly.
问得好
Who are they?
他们是谁
What are they doing?
他们在做什么
Let's go.
行动吧
2:00,you're meeting with Mark Mink
下午两点 你要会见明马克
to review support staff issues.
对后勤人员进行评审
What issues?
评审什么
I doubt there are any,
应该没什么可评的
but he just wants you to know he's there.
他只是想支持你工作吧
Can we cancel that meeting?
能把会议取消了吗
That sounds like a waste of my time.
听上去是多此一举
Not if Mark walks away, wanting to help you in any way he can.
他可以坐视不管啊 但他却在竭力帮助你
Ten minutes of your time now
现在耽误你10分钟
could be worth a fortune down the road.
说不定将来对你大有益处呢
Okay, fine, let's keep the meeting.
那行吧 会议就按原计划
What else?
还有什么
They're sweeping our offices tomorrow.
他们明天来清扫办公室
Already?
开始打扫了吗
It been a month.
都已经1个月了
They send David's stuff to his wife yet?
戴维的遗物 交还给他妻子了吗
Not yet.
还没
It's still in the office?
仍留在那办公室吗
It's your office now.
现在是你的办公室了
It's a little strange, don't you think?
感觉怪怪的啊 你觉得呢
Kale wants you closer to him.
凯尔是想让你离他近些吧
I'm going to get that.
那个我来付吧
I'm... I'm going to pay for both of these.
两份我一起埋单
It's about as close to a lunch date as you and I are ever going to get, isn't it?
咱俩也只有在这儿吃午餐时才算约会吧
Uh... See you later.
那...待会儿见
Okay.
行
Hi, guys.
伙计们
Look at this.
来看这个
One miniscule mention on page 12
尼日利亚的政♥治♥暴♥乱♥
of political unrest in Nigeria.
居然用小字在12版上一笔带过
Now, if that isn't a handy euphemism for a bloodbath.
这不算粉饰杀戮算什么
The phones are down.
电♥话♥都不通
I checked with someone I know at State.
我问了政♥府♥的人
She said the embassy was evacuated this morning.
她说使♥馆♥人员今早就撤离了
Miles... I don't want to be callus,
迈尔斯...我也不想唠叨
but I want you to concentrate on Yuri Popovich.
但我希望你能集中精力去查尤里·波波维奇
Don't worry-- I'm all over Yuri Popovich.
别担心 我成天都想着那事儿呢
What do you got?
那查到什么了
The... man sitting to the left of Yuri in the photos
照片里 坐在尤里左边的那个人
is George Beck.
名叫乔治·贝克
German? Yes.
德国人吗 没错
Good. What else?
很好 还有什么
We've uh, got his birthday, his home address
查到了他的出生日期 家庭住址
and his government I.D. Number.
政♥府♥工作证编号♥
That's it?
就这点儿吗
So far.
目前为止是
Keep digging.
继续查
So how's career day, Grant?
格兰特 职业日进展如何
Great.
好极了
Considering I can't tell anybody what I do for a living.
由于我的工作得绝对保密
My kid thinks I'm unemployed.
我孩子以为我一直失业呢
I, uh, I tell my kids
我告诉孩子
that I write secret video games.
我在为绝密电子游戏编程
They think that's pretty cool.
他们觉得那简直酷毙了
Anything on those crosswords?
查到填字游戏的线索没
Nothing.
一无所获
Nothing on the clues or answers.
提示和答案都查不到
But I did find something
但我发现了这个
of the same methodology. Really?
相同的呈现方式 是吗
1983.
1983年
Crossword puzzles in 11 major international newspapers,
刊登在11个国家主要报纸上的填字游戏
with identical clues.
提示线索完全一样
Seven in all.
共有7个
Any trace?
还查出什么
No.
没了
Authorship?
编者信息呢
Nothing.
无处可查
No code indications?
没有代码说明吗
Nope.
没
Keep looking.
继续查
Off the record?
私下查吗
Off the record.
当然
Don't push it, Will.
威尔 可别得寸进尺啊
I get caught, they fire my ass.
被抓住我就得走人了
Did you know? No, of course not.
你早就知道 当然不知道
I don't believe you.
我不信
Guys always cover for each other.
男人们总是互相打掩护
Tom wasn't cheating on you.
汤姆没有对你不忠
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I knew Tom.
我了解他
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表