剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
known to be incorruptible, a man of honor.
为人清正廉明 刚正不阿
During the war in Gaul, some of his colleagues
高卢一战 凯撒势力大增
began to fear that Caesar had grown so powerful,
同僚们便开始担心
he might become a dictator.
怕他终有一天会独揽大权
They ordered him to disband his army.
于是下令让他解散军队
Caesar refused,
凯撒不从
and turned his army south across the Rubicon River
并率军南下 越过卢比肯河
toward Rome.
兵临罗马城下
Now, for Cato, defeat was inevitable.
此时 对加图而言 失败已成定局
But he himself refused to surrender.
但他却坚决不投降
He chose to take his own life
最终他选择了自杀
so that those he loved could make peace with Caesar and a life of their own.
这么一来凯撒就能放过他的至亲
Tom killed himself to protect me?
那汤姆自杀是为了保护我吗
I believe so.
我想是的
I have to go.
我得走了
Maggie will stay here with you.
玛姬会留在这陪你
Do not open that door for anyone but me.
我回来之前 别给任何人开门
I'll come back.
我会回来的
We have no indication
没有任何迹象表明
that he had that kind of training, that...
他受过那种训练...
Has anyone seen Kale Ingram?
有人看到凯尔·英格拉姆了吗
Uh, no, sir.
没有 先生
How's it going?
进展如何
Uh, we're doing our best, sir.
我们正在全力以赴 先生
Can I help?
要帮忙吗
Well, sir, there do seem to be conflicting priorities.
先生 当前我们还存在分歧
Well, I guess not priorities.
也不能说是有分歧
I mean, we-we all want to stop this guy.
我们都想阻止这家伙
But-But conflicting strategies.
但在手段上有些分歧
Go on.
接着说
I believe our best hope
我认为目前最有效的办法
is to use the known information about Al Qaeda's goals,
是利用我们了解的基♥地♥组♥织♥目的
and what little we know about Kateb's history
和仅有的一些卡提卜的背景资料
to quickly hone in on a list of potential targets.
以此锁定可能遭受攻击的目标
Sensible.
有道理
Well, our colleagues
但是这些同僚
from uptown think that this is too slow and unreliable,
却认为这既费时又不可靠
and that we should make a top ten list of worst case terrorist scenarios,
坚持我们该先列出10个最高危地点
and then, work that list.
然后再照我说的那个做
So,
那么
if Kateb picks the 11th worst case scenario,
如果卡提卜偏偏选中第11个
we're screwed.
我们就都玩儿完了
Yes. Now, to be fair,
就是啊 说实话
I mean, they're all guesses, but then, some guesses are...
虽然都只是推测 但也得靠谱地推测...
Who's your direct?
你的上级是谁
Perlmutter.
帕穆特
Get him on the phone, hmm?
给我接通他的电♥话♥
It's Elice.
我是埃利斯
I need Perlmutter.
请接帕穆特
Chet? Truxton Spangler.
切特吗 我是崔氏顿·斯潘格勒
Yeah.
是啊
Listen, I'm pretty sure you have a better use for my top analysts
我那些精英们对你能有更大的帮助
than having them rework the same list
别让他们整那什么清单了
you must have made 100 times before.
这种清单你肯定早看腻了
Good.
很好
Oh, that's... that's what I thought.
对 我就是这个意思
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不必了 不必了
No, I'll-I'll tell them.
我告诉他们就是了
Yeah. Mm.
就这样
Do what he says, hmm?
照他说的做
It's been five years since any of us have spoke to Joey,
我们已经5年没和小乔说过话了
so, I-I don't have any information.
所以我也不太清楚
There's been no recent contact?
那你们最近都没有联♥系♥吗
You have some sort of problem with your hearing?
我都说过了 你没听见吗
You said you hadn't spoken to him,
你只是说"没有和他说过话"
but perhaps you have had other contact.
但或许你们以其它方式联♥系♥
Look at all this stuff.
看看这些家伙
How come we don't have any stuff?
怎么我们那就没有呢
Is this the mother's brother, or the father's? Father's.
这人是他舅舅还是叔叔 他叔叔
I'm not answering any more bullshit questions
快告诉我到底怎么回事
unless you tell me what's going on.
不然我拒绝回答你那狗屁问题
Calm down, sir. I am not calming down.
冷静点 先生 冷静个屁
Look, asshhole, you'd better call my lawyer
听着 混球 你最好让我律师过来
because this is total bull.
这他妈太扯淡了
Your lawyer's been contacted, sir.
已经给他打了
He's on his way, but you're not under investigation here.
他快到了 但我们不是在调查你
We are simply trying to locate your nephew.
我们只是想找到你侄子
Why? We need to speak to him.
找他做什么 找他谈谈
Do I look as dumb as you seem to think I am?
你真以为我这么好糊弄吗
Sir, who in your family was Joe closest to?
先生 你家人里谁和乔最亲近
Does all this strike you as totally disorganized?
你觉得这根本是病急乱投医吗
Totally.
一点没错
We-We know this guy.
我们了解这种人
John Walker Lindh, Omar Hammami, Adam Gadahn.
约翰·沃克·林德 奥马尔·哈玛米 亚当·加达恩
Smart but troubled teenager finds meaning in Jihad.
很聪明却迷失了自己 在圣♥战♥上找到了意义
But why does a kid do that
但他为何要那么做
instead of, say, becoming a skinhead,
怎么不当个种族主义者
or an ecoterrorist or a Marine?
生态恐♥怖♥份♥子♥或是加入陆战队呢
Right, or an intelligence analyst.
对 作情报分♥析♥师也成
I don't know.
我不明白
Same be-a-part-of- something-bigger impulse.
也许是想成就番大事业
I think it's because they're afraid of women.
可能是因为他们怕女人
All men are afraid of women.
哪个男人不怕女人
No, nothing really.
还没有收获
What about you? You making any progress?
你们呢 有进展了吗
Eh, a little.
有一点
Hey, did you see these travel records for Tanaz
看过中情局送来的这些
that Langley dropped on us?
塔娜丝的旅行记录了吗
Whoa, what are you talking about-- the ones
什么东西 她去索菲亚和乔治
that put her in Sofia with George and Yuri?
尤里他们碰面那几次吗
No, no, that's old. There's a whole new set.
不是那些旧的 这有一叠新的
I guess now that she's dead,
看来她一死
they don't mind telling us about her.
这些情报也不用保密了
This lady must have more frequent flier miles than God.
这女人可真是坐飞机满世界的跑啊
Riyadh, Capetown, Montreal.
利雅得 开普敦 蒙特利尔
She ever set foot in the U.S.?
她来过美国吗
Yeah, New York, Washington couple of times.
去过纽约和华盛顿几次
Uh, what's, what's the most recent?
最近一次是什么时候
Just hold on a second.
稍等一下
Can you see if these agency guys
你去看下他们那边有没有
have full travel records for Tanaz?
塔娜丝的所有旅行记录吧
Sure. Thank you. Miles?
好 谢了 迈尔斯你接着说
Seems like the most recent is, uh, last fall
最近一次是...去年秋天
September '09-- New York and D.C.,
09年9月 去了纽约和华盛顿
maybe a U.N. General assembly meeting or, uh,
说不定是去参加联♥合♥国♥大会
Bill Clinton's thing.
或者去拜访前总统
Okay, check the list for both.
把两个地方都查一下
We need to find out what she was doing here.
查清她在那儿干什么
Will do. Thank you.
成 谢了
Doubtful, but they're looking.
未必拿的到 但他们在找了
Why, what are you thinking?
怎么 想到什么了吗
I have a hunch.
我有种预感
Feel like sharing?
说来听听吗
No.
不行
Hey, Maggie, it's Will.
玛姬 我是威尔
Listen, I need you to do me a favor.
是这样的 我要你帮我个忙
It's a pretty big one.
可能有点麻烦
I need you to get
我要你帮我
something for me.
拿点东西
I can pick it up tonight.
我能今晚帮你去拿
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表