剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Jesus, Will, I'm sorry.
老天啊 威尔 抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
I just ruined it, didn't I?
我又搞砸了吧
That was the moment, right there.
就刚才我说的话
No, you didn't ruin anything.
不 没有
Unless you're lying to me.
还是说你是在骗我
Crazier things have happened.
我有过这经验
Maybe you want me to feel bad for you.
也许你是想让我可怜你
That doesn't work on me.
我可不买♥♥账
Okay.
好吧
I'm having fun.
其实我挺开心的
And I'm playing along.
我也一直在等
And believe it or not,
不管你信不信
this isn't even the weirdest night I've had.
今晚并不是最离奇的
But I don't like being lied to.
但我不喜欢被骗
I like you.
我喜欢你
Andy, I'm telling you the truth.
安蒂 我没骗你
I can't go home, and I need your help.
我不能回家 需要你帮忙
You're a liar.
你就是个骗子
But okay.
无所谓了
I'm sorry your wife died.
我为你太太的死感到遗憾
Thanks for letting me stay.
谢谢你让我留下
Thanks for the tomato.
谢谢你给我带了西红柿
Morning, Kale.
早上好 凯尔
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Why would anything be wrong?
何出此问
I brought you your tea,
我给你买♥♥了茶
your, um...
你喜欢的那种...
Ginseng.
人参
...ginseng tea.
人参茶
Thank you.
谢谢
Have you spoken to Will Travers?
你跟威尔·崔维斯谈过了吗
Not since yesterday.
昨天谈过
Expect he'll come to work today?
他今天会来上班吗
I have no reason to believe otherwise.
他没理由不来
Why?
怎么这么问
"There is no trust, no faith,
男人 没有信任 没有信仰
no honesty in men."
更无忠诚可言
Romeo and Juliet, the Nurse.
《罗密欧与茱丽叶》 护士的台词
You can always count on a well-read man, hmm?
博学之人果然一点就透
Am I worried about Will?
我该担心威尔吗
Worried?
担心
No.
不用
Enjoy your tea.
好好品茶吧
All right.
好了
Mr. Test?
泰斯先生
Who are you?
你是谁
Sorry.
打扰了
I'm Emily. I'm helping out until your team gets a new assistant.
我是艾米丽 是这里的临时助理
Okay. Nice to meet you.
好的 幸会
Actually, your wife is here.
其实是... 您太太来了
Excuse me?
什么
Your wife--
您太太
she's outside, she won't leave.
她在外面 不肯走
Well, what do you mean, she won't leave?
不肯走是什么意思
She wants to talk to you.
她执意要见您
The guard called up.
保安打电♥话♥来
He said she won't leave until she talks to you.
说她一定要见到您才肯走
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Just heads up.
小心啊
I think she's really upset.
我想她非常生气
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I've been waiting for half an hour.
我等了半个小时了
Sorry. They just told me you were down here.
对不起 他们刚告诉我你来了
What's going on?
怎么了
Paul wanted to see me this morning.
保罗今早要见我
Naturally, stupid me, I thought
很自然的 我愚蠢地以为
he wanted to tell me what a good job I'm doing.
他是想夸奖我工作表现出色
How the ratings are up across the board because of me.
因为我 公♥司♥的营业额才会全面增长
How I'm the reason anything runs at all in that place.
因为我 公♥司♥才能有条不紊的运作下去
Lisa, I have to get... No, no, no.
莉莎 我得.. 别打岔
That asshole fired me.
那混♥蛋♥开除了我
Honey, come here. He's... No, don'tdon't do that.
亲爱的 过来 别 别来那套
You tell me what we're gonna do, Grant.
你说我们该怎么办 格兰特
We're gonna lose our apartment.
我们会失去房♥子
I mean, Jesus, private school...
孩子也去不了私立学校了
Calm down.
冷静点
We'll figure something out.
我们会有办法的
You'll see.
等着吧
You'll find something else, something better.
你会得到更好的东西
What is so important
到底什么这么重要
that you can't try to hold up your end of the bargain, Grant?
你死活不肯另谋他职
We've got children.
我们还有孩子
Do you get that?
明白吗
You're so smart, you could have done anything you wanted.
你这么聪明 干点什么不行
I like what I do.
我喜欢现在的工作
What is that exactly?
什么工作
Well, I'm gonna go home, kill myself.
我要回家自杀了
Don't even joke about that.
别开这种玩笑
They fired me, Grant.
他们开除了我 格兰特
After everyth... everything, they just fired me.
我贡献了那么多 他们居然开除了我
I'll see you at home.
回家见
Katherine, the man never spoke to me
凯瑟琳 我跟那男人结婚十年
in the ten years we were married,
他从不主动跟我说话
except to ask if he could borrow the Arts and Leisure section.
除了有时候问我能不能借用文娱室
And even then, he mumbled.
就连问话也都是含糊不清的
I don't know what Tom was thinking
我不知道汤姆在想什么
or what he did when he wasn't home.
也不知道他在外面都做了些什么
Towards the end of our marriage,
直到我们婚姻走到了尽头
I just assumed he was with you.
我才猜出他是跟你在一起了
Gidge.
凯姬
Please. Over 25 years ago.
别这样 25年了
I've moved on.
我已经看开了
Have you ever seen this picture?
你见过这张照片吗
Yes. It's Tom as a boy.
见过 汤姆小时候的
Maybe Fishers Island.
好像是在渔人岛
And that's James Wheeler.
这是詹姆斯·惠勒
Do you know any of the others?
你还能认出其他人吗
Uh, Gerald Bradley.
杰拉德·布莱德利
P-Professor Bradley?
布莱德利教授吗
Mm-hmm. Never even met the man,
对 我没见过他
but his wife sent out a Christmas card
但她妻子给大半个纽约城
to half the city of New York
都寄过圣诞贺卡
with a collage of Gerald and herself as children.
卡上是她和杰拉德小时候的拼贴像
See, it's a message, but I... I don't know what it means.
这是个讯息 可我不知道到底是什么
Katherine, it's a photograph of your husband as a child.
凯瑟琳 这是张你丈夫小时候的照片
There's nothing sinister about it.
没什么特殊意义
Does a four leaf clover mean anything to you?
四叶草对你来说有什么意义吗
It brings good luck.
它能带来好运
It's time to move on.
该放手向前看了
You know, I don't think
我觉得你不该
you' supposed to loiter out here.
在外面悠闲地抽烟
I have a feeling this building is supposed to blend in.
得让这栋楼看着更和谐
People smoke outside of buildings, Will.
人们都在户外抽烟 威尔
I'm helping it blend.
这样才看着更和谐
Oh, you look tired.
你貌似很累啊
I am tired.
我的确很累
Today's not a good day for tired.
今天可不能累
We just got word that Tanaz Sahar was killed three days ago,
我们听说塔娜丝·萨哈尔三天前被杀了
and the CIA has just now decided to share,
中情局现在才告诉我们
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表