剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
He needs your help with a problem,
他有问题需要你的帮助
And he's afraid to ask-- he thinks you're too fragile.
而他又不敢提 他觉得你太脆弱
I am old and long past the game.
我已经老了 早就不玩了
Is that your way of saying he's right?
你是说你同意他的想法
It's about what happened to David.
是关于发生在戴维身上的事
You don't give a damn about David,
你从来就没关心过戴维
And you don't care about Will.
你也不会去管威尔的死活
I care about API.
但我在乎这个研究所呀
Will's stumbling blind through a minefield.
威尔正在一片雷区里摸索前行
I don't want him to step wrong.
我不想让他迈错步伐
Fair enough.
这总行了吧
Had to ask.
不得不请你帮忙了
Spangler's office called down.
斯潘格勒办公室打来电♥话♥
His morning got cluttered,
他早上的安排太多
So they're moving the conference call to 2:45
电♥话♥会议的时间重新安排在2:45
How long?
多长时间了
Spying for Kale Ingram-- how long?
替凯尔·英格拉姆监视我多长时间了
It was a condition of being hired.
我在这儿的工作 其中一项就是监视你
I needed the job.
我需要这份工作
What else have you told him?
你还告诉他什么了
Nothing.
什么都没说
Just...
只是...
Once a week, I look around your office.
每周一次 我会搜查你的办公室
There's never anything to tell, so...
从未发现任何可疑的东西 所以...
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
Go nuts.
你慢慢找吧
Anything Nasri says is unreliable.
纳斯里讲的任何事情都是不可信的
If... if they push him
如果他们强迫他
to say Kateb's alive hiding in Afghanistan,
承认卡提卜还活着 在阿富汗藏身的话
He'll say Kateb's alive hiding in afghanistan.
他就会承认卡提卜还活着 藏在阿富汗
So let's hijack a plane and go home.
那我们就去劫一架飞机回家吧
The only thing stopping them from putting the lies they want
只有我们能阻止他们
to hear in Nasri's mouth is us.
将纳斯里屈打成招
You and me.
只有你和我
Guardians of truth.
真♥相♥守护神
He's contradicting himself again.
他又翻供了
At least he's giving us a new story.
至少他提供了新的线索
It's the same story,
还是原来的线索
just different cities,
只是换了地点
different players.
换了人物
Ali Azani smuggles Kateb through Dubai to Somalia.
阿里·阿扎尼取道迪拜 把卡提卜弄到了索马里
Abdul Habib sneaks him out on a U.N. Flight
阿布杜尔·哈比卜用联♥合♥国♥的飞机把他弄了出去
through Islamabad to Horat.
经过伊♥斯♥兰♥堡送到了赫拉特
So which one rings true?
两个故事哪个是真的
Neither.
哪个都不是
Azani was in Yemen from the 14th to the 23rd,
14号♥到23号♥ 阿扎尼一直在也门
And Habib was K.I.A. in a marine strike
哈比卜在卡提卜消失前三天的
three days before Kateb dropped from sight.
一次海军陆战队突袭中被当场击毙
Hey, that's a no go on both Islamabad and Dubai.
嘿 伊♥斯♥兰♥堡和迪拜的口供都是假的
Start over.
从头再来
Oh, hey.
哦 是你呀
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Uh, yeah, well, um... Some jarheads are watching
嗯 有几个陆战队的士兵在客厅里
tapes of wrestling in the lounge.
看摔跤的录像
Old school stuff, brother.
老式摔跤 毁灭兄弟
Triple h, ultimate warrior.
HHH 终极武士
These questions keep looping back to Kateb
这些问题最后又绕回来了 那就是
hiding out with aid groups.
卡提卜藏匿在援助组织里
What are you thinking?
你有什么想法
Does it look like I know what I'm thinking?
我看起来像是知道自己在想什么吗
I need a drink
我得喝点什么
Yeah, cigarette wouldn't hurt, either.
嗯 抽颗烟也行
It's got to be linked back to the cities somehow.
肯定跟这些城市有所关联
Here.
给你
What is this?
这是什么
It's gobbledygook.
都是官样文章
It's hydra.
是九头蛇
Influence, money.
影响力 钱
They go everywhere, they don't cohere.
他们控制一切 他们前后不一致
The leviathan,
海里的怪兽
Atlas-- it's... four.
巨麦公♥司♥ 是... 四个
I started from the list of four.
我从一个包含四个名字的列表开始
Atlas, Bloom, Roy, API.
巨麦 布隆 罗伊 研究所
Where'd you get this list, ED?
爱德 谁给你的这个名单
Kale.
凯尔
He said it was...
他说是...
that you were in trouble, you needed me.
你惹了麻烦 需要我帮助
I'm so sorry, ed.
真对不起 爱德
Shut up.
都别说了
Just...
只是...
I thought I could...
我以为我能行...
Controlled.
可以控制住自己
Where is he?
他人在哪儿
We don't know.
我们不知道
Like hell you don't.
鬼才相信你们不知道
You're just using us for reverse confirmation
你只是利用我们对你们已有的信息
of information you already have.
进行逆向确认
We don't know where he is.
我们不知道他在哪里
What's going on?
发生什么事情了
Ugh, all this--
这一切
It's all been about Tanaz.
都是因为塔娜丝
What's this got to do with tanaz?
这和塔娜丝有什么关系呀
Bob and his CIA cronies
鲍勃和他的中情局亲信们
think that she's the one that's moving kateb around.
认为塔娜丝在帮助卡提卜四处转移
No, our tanaz?
不是吧 我们的那个塔娜丝
She's connected to Kateb?
她跟卡提卜有关联
It's just a theory we're working.
这只是我们需要证实的推测
A theory?!
推测
You've had us working on opposite ends
你让我们毫不知情的
of the same problem without telling us it's the same damn problem.
就同一问题的两面来回做无用功
You didn't need to know.
你们不需要知道
I-I can't talk to you anymore.
我不能再跟你说话了
Y-you are a person I-I cannot talk to.
我跟你这种人没法沟通
Will... He wants to see us both.
威尔... 他要见我们
How's Ed Bancroft?
爱德·班克罗夫怎么样了
Ruthless is not cruel.
冷酷不等同于残酷
Ruthless is doing whatever it takes.
冷酷是不择手段
What kind of game are you running on me?
你到底跟我玩的是什么把戏
You think nobody's going to notice that the elevator has stopped moving?
你以为没人会注意电梯中途停了
Let them notice, I don't care.
管他们呢 我不在意
That's a bad bluff.
此乃下策
I really don't care.
我真不在乎
You're too smart to make a move before you know what you're onto.
你太聪明了不会鲁莽行事
I want answers.
我要知道答案
Well, dig into Ed's research and find them.
那就钻研爱德给的材料 自己找答案
It was a confluence-- the NGOs, the cities.
提供的非政♥府♥组织和城市 归根结底
It only made sense when you realized
只有在他们清楚
They already knew what they were looking for,
自己目标时才有意义
And what they were looking for was the same woman
而他们的目标就是我们对着
whose picture we've been staring at for the last eight weeks.
她照片看了8周的那个女人
Well, that was a good catch, Miles.
分♥析♥的不错 迈尔斯
No, I--
不是 我
Forgive me, Mr. Spangler, but I don't enjoy
抱歉 斯潘格勒先生 我不喜欢
working my ass off to come up with an answer that
干得累死累活的到头来发现
the CIA already has.
中情局根本就有答案
I understand that, Miles.
我明白 迈尔斯
Can I ask why we think
能问问为什么
they felt the need to hide the connection between the ends of the puzzle?
他们觉得有必要隐瞒事实吗
Because they're...
因为他们
I-I'm sorry.
很抱歉
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表