剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sure he has a good reason.
我确定他有难言之隐
You're probably right.
就算是吧
We just got FBI analysis on torpedo fragments
刚收到联调局关于海军潜水员
Navy divers found in the bay.
在海湾中找到的鱼雷碎片分♥析♥报告
And?
然后呢
The torpedoes were Soviet-era Squalls.
是苏制暴风雪鱼雷
They found a serial number
他们在其中一块碎片上
on one of the fragments.
发现了个序列号♥
It was part of a shipment
号♥码属于两年前
that entered Iran two years ago through Bandar Abbas
经阿巴斯港进入伊朗的一批鱼雷
Well...
好吧
that it, right?
就这么简单
That's what Will was looking for.
这正是威尔要查的
It's too much to be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
Everything points to Iran.
所有证据都指向伊朗
We should keep looking.
我们应该继续追查
Jesus!
天呐
This is an epidemic today.
大家都被威尔传染了吗
We should look for something more.
我们应该追查更多的证据
What?!
追查什么
What, Miles?
你说呀 迈尔斯
This is what we've been looking for.
我们要的答案已经找到了
Confirmation!
证据确凿无疑
This is what we always want and never have:
这正是我们一直苦苦寻找
a clear answer...
却始终得不到的明确答案
for once.
唯独这一次
Why is everybody fighting this?
为什么你们都不接受
Because we want a different answer.
因为我们想要另一种答案
We're all secretly hoping that Joe Purcell acted alone,
我们都指望这是乔·珀赛尔的个人行为
that he's a one-in-a-million nutjob with a homemade bomb.
是个百万里挑一的疯子 自己造了枚炸♥弹♥
But he's not.
但事实上他不是
And that's scary.
这就比较吓人了
It means Galveston was
这意味着加维斯顿爆♥炸♥案
a state-sponsored act of terrorism.
是受政♥府♥支持的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动
It means there are more where Purcell came from
也意味着还有更多珀赛尔这样的人
and a lot more people
并会有更多牺牲者
are going to die in the retaliation.
都会在报复行动中丧命
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思 打扰一下
Grant? Mr. Spangler would like to speak to you.
格兰特 斯潘格勒先生找你
Okay, um, do I bring anything?
好 要准备什么吗
No.
不用
How's your team faring?
你们进展如何了
We're getting there.
正在努力
Time... is of the essence, hmm?
时间至关重要
I understand.
我明白
Where's Will?
威尔呢
He had to step out for a bit.
他有事出去一会儿
He does that quite often, doesn't he?
他经常有事出去吧
Why, I wonder...
我很好奇
did he have to step out?
他到底出去做什么
Seems there are fairly important matters at hand.
手头的工作还不够重要吗
Yes, sir, very important.
是的 先生 相当重要
Between you and me, I worry about him.
这话只跟你讲 我担心他
Will? Yes.
威尔吗 对
I worry that he won't have the nerve to do what must be done.
担心他没有决心 去做必须完成的事
You mean, start a war with Iran?
你是说向伊朗宣战吗
If that's what must be done.
如果这是必须完成的事
I think Will is doing a very good job.
我觉得威尔在工作上表现很出色
So... you don't think I should promote you to team leader?
这么说你觉得我不该提拔你做组长吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Whoa! Oh, no. Katherine? Katherine?
不 凯瑟琳
Katherine, it's Will.
凯瑟琳 我是威尔
You... You okay?
你怎么了
What happened?
发生什么事了
No, no, no, no.
不不不
No. What happened? What happened?
怎么回事 发生什么了
Will?
威尔
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Katherine Rhumor's dead.
凯瑟琳·茹墨死了
But I just saw her.
我刚刚才见过她
No, she's dead.
她现在死了
She was murdered.
她被杀了
In the middle of Central Park.
在中♥央♥公园的大庭广众之下
What?!
什么
I saw it.
我亲眼所见
I was right there.
我就在她旁边
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I think I made a mistake.
我觉得我犯了个错
I think I made a huge mistake staying here.
我觉得当初留下是个天大的错误
No, you-you did...
不 你没有...
You haven't.
你没有错
All I wanted was some answers.
我只是想找到答案
Maybe with time...
也许过段时间会好...
I don't sleep anymore.
我很久没有好好睡了
You need to take care of yourself.
你要照顾好自己
Yeah.
是啊
This job--
这份工作
it's all about not taking care of yourself.
注定了你无法照顾好自己
I'm sorry. I'm...
对不起 我...
No.
不
It's okay.
没关系
Will?
威尔
Hey, I'm here...
我随时都在这儿
to talk.
如果你想找人诉说
Or anything.
或是其它任何事
Okay?
好吗
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
真的
I promise.
我保证
Tanya, I'm glad you're here.
坦娅 我很高兴你来了
Um, I have a bit of an announcement
我要宣布一件...
to make.
事情
I've been promoted to team leader.
我已被提升为组长
Well, what about Will?
那威尔呢
He's been demoted.
他被降职了
Apparently,
显然
Spangler was unhappy with Will's absences of late,
斯潘格勒不满他总是缺勤
and thought I'd be better suited to the position.
并觉得我更适合这个职位
Now, I want to assure you,
现在我向你们保证
nothing will be different.
一切还同原来一样
I'm still Grant.
我还是原来的我
I quit.
我辞职了
No.
不
Not because of you.
不是因为你
Congratulations.
我要恭喜你
I just told Ingram
我刚告诉英格拉姆
that this is my last day.
今天是我最后一次上班
I can't do this anymore.
我做不下去了
You can and you will.
你当然可以 也必须做下去
I am not letting an analyst as good as you
我可不能让你这般优秀的分♥析♥师
slip through my fingers.
从我手中流失
That's what Ingram said.
英格拉姆也这么说
I have to leave.
我必须得离开
I really do.
真的
I sort of hate it here.
我都有点讨厌这里
So...
所以
why do I torture myself?
何必留下来折磨自己
What are you gonna do?
你有何打算
I'm gonna do what you should be doing.
做你们该做的事
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表