剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Four, six...month I guess
好像是四或六个月的事
Have you ever willfully damaged government property?
你是否曾经蓄意破坏政♥府♥财物
No
没有
Other than the instances you've reported to us,
除了你已报告过的实情
have ever use illegal drugs?
你是否曾经吸食毒品
I took a file out of API
我从研究所拿走了一份文件
When?
什么时候
Yesterday.
昨天
Thank you for your time, mr. Spangler.
感谢合作 斯潘格勒先生
How much longer is this going to be?
到底还要封锁多久
What did I say to you?
我怎么跟你说的
I found something.
我有发现
What did I say to you?
我怎么跟你说的
Spangler was investigating hadas.
斯潘格勒调查过哈达斯
His own analyst.
他自己的分♥析♥师
You are a security risk.
你还真是个安全隐患
I should have you handcuffed and frog-marched
我真该把你铐起来再五花大绑
Out of this building.
送出这个大楼
The bug is gone.
窃听器不在了
There's only one type of clearance
据我所知 只有一种
I know of that gets you...
通行证能够...
You are going back to that cafeteria,
下去 回到餐厅里去
And you're going to pretend that you're not
然后装作你没上来过
The stupidest son of a bitch in this place,
你个不更事的兔崽子
Or I'm going to open a window
不然我就开个窗户
And throw you out of it.
把你扔出去
Who do we work for?
我们到底为谁工作
We work for the United States government.
为美国政♥府♥工作
How do you know?
你怎么知道
This is very serious offense, mr. Fiedler.
费德勒先生 这个是很严重的违规操作
I-I-I never meant to...
我 我没想过...
There will be some kind of disciplinary action.
你会受纪律处分
With a little luck,
运气够好的话
a week of suspension without pay.
罚薪停职一周
wait, a week?
什么 就一周
Of course there will be follow up investigations,
当然还会有后续调查
That's standard for a breach of protocol as serious as this.
对于此类违规的标准操作章程如此
I'm... Not the leak?
我 不是内鬼?
You're not the leak we're looking for
你不是我们要找的内鬼
You know, fiedler...
我说 费德勒
It's the best part of the job.
这工作最妙的地方
You're not supposed to take it home with you.
就是啥都不能带回家
It's got to be money for an op, right?
这肯定是活动经费不是
The donations are definitely dirty.
这些捐款肯定有问题
Why else would they be so erratic?
不然他们为什么会那么慌张
It would be smart to pick an ngo
显而易见的 找个跟西方世界有联♥系♥
With ties the west, for obvious reasons, but...
的非官方组织是个妙招 只是...
Grant.
格兰特
Whatever happened to you in there,
无论在那里面发生了什么
Snap out of it.
都已经过去了
Long day.
今天可真长
Yeah. You okay?
嗯 你还好吧
Yeah, I'm okay.
我还行
You?
你呢
A little scared, but...
有点怕怕的 不过...
You have nothing to worry about.
没什么好怕的
Everyone has secrets, will.
威尔 每个人都有秘密
So, who is she, then?
那她到底是谁
Former lover?
前任情人?
Just your typical
你说的那种典型性
terrorist-sympathizing former lover
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥同情者的前情人
Miles,
迈尔斯
Tanaz Sahar--
塔娜丝·萨哈尔
Player or middle-man?
是上下家还是掮客
Nice to see you, too.
很高兴再见到你们
I'm glad they didn't hang you.
他们没毙了你 我真高兴
Now, help us.
过来帮忙
She may not be a player, but she's definitely in the game.
她或许不是个玩家 但是她肯定牵涉其中
Surveillance at the wedding has her shaking hands
监控录像显示她在婚礼上
With an iranian intelligence officer.
和伊朗情报官握手
We ever get confirmation on the third party
乔治和尤里会面时的第三方
From George and Yuri's meeting in Sophia ?
我们一直都没有弄清楚对吧
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
Maybe our third guy isn't a guy.
或许这个人本就不是男的
You'll get used to it.
慢慢的你就习惯了
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
很好
You?
你呢
You give up any really juicy secrets in your polygraph?
你有没在测谎时候大爆猛料啊
That's... That's classified.
这个 保密
Mr. Porter.
波特先生
You're going to need to come with us.
你得跟我们走一趟
Jesus. That's jeff.
天 居然是杰夫
he's our financial analyst.
他是我们的金融分♥析♥师
He's the leak?
他居然是内鬼
I got to go.
我得走了
You're going to be all right.
一切都会好的
God knows we all need one, hmm.
大家辛苦了 都来一支吧
That's you, hmm.
这才像话
Jerry, you take two.
杰瑞 你得来俩
I'm serious.
说真的
Uh, t-take another one.
再拿一支
Now, get the hell out of my building.
好了 立马给我滚出去
You're done here.
你被解雇了
So security will escort you through the exit protocol.
保安会遵照离任协议护送你出去
Jerry's team was tracking cyber-terrorism
杰瑞的小组在金融方面追查
In the financial sector.
网络恐怖活动
An analyst on that team was using his access
队伍里的一名分♥析♥师利用工作便利
To sec data to get rich.
侵入证券外汇监管会的数据库捞外快
I trust no one else in this room has a leak on their team?
我相信在座各位没有这样的手下吧
Well, barring the embarrassing possibility
当然也有积极的方面
That one of you has admitted to bestiality or murder...
至少他犯下的不是什么杀人奸♥淫♥之类的滔天大罪...
...It appears we've made it through relatively unscathed.
这次我们算是有惊无险的过关了
Now, go home, kiss your children.
都回家吧 各自看孩子去
If Tanaz is the third person in the photo
如果塔娜丝就是照片里的第三方
And she is connected to both george and yuri...
那她就是既跟乔治有联♥系♥又跟尤里有关系
Therefore...
那么...
She could have access to yuri's weapons resources.
她就能触及尤里的武器交易源头
We need to check Tanaz's travel records with the meeting.
我们得查查塔娜丝对照这次会议时间的出行记录
Already on it.
早就开始了
Grant, if you need to get home...
格兰特 如果你要回家
I'm already dead.
我已经挂了
Who cares if she mutilates the corpse, right?
就算被鞭尸又怎样
Jesus.
老天
This chick's bouncing all over the world.
这妞满世界跑啊
I have her in London, Dubai, Kabul, Kurdistan...
到过伦敦 迪拜 喀布尔 库尔德斯坦...
I've got her in Sofia
我找到了 她在索菲亚
The night of the original meet.
就在初始会议那晚
So, she's the third party in the Sofia photo.
如此说来 她就是索菲亚会议第三方
She's the third.
她是第三方
Hot damn.
我靠
Oh, we're good.
咱几个就是行
Oh, I'm buying myself a cupcake.
我得给自己来个奶油小蛋糕
The question is, who gets to present?
接下来问题是 谁来成果展示
Uh, I did figure out it was a woman.
是我先看出来她是个女的
David: Spangler's running some kind of unsanctioned op.
戴维:斯潘格勒在操作未经批准的行动
They used your crossword code.
他们用了你的填字游戏密♥码♥
David, you have to allow for the possibility of coincidence.
戴维 这说不定只是巧合呢
You know better, ED. There's always a why.
你比我更清楚 艾德 凡事总有因
If will comes to you...
如果威尔来找你...
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表