剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
so I'm waist-deep in uncollated CIA bullshit
我身陷在中情局杂乱无章的废话里
and I'm up to my ears in conflicting information.
耳旁则充斥着互相矛盾的情报
Which is it, Miles?
到底是哪 迈尔斯
Your waist or your ears?
身体还是耳朵
Uncollated, conflicting.
杂乱无章 互相矛盾
It's gonna take me three years to get through this information.
到猴年马月才能把这些情报整理清楚
Wait, wait, where the hell is Tanya?
等等 坦娅哪去了
She's out.
她出去了
Out? What do you mean, out?
出去 出去是什么意思
Temporarily reassigned.
临时安排
What?! For how long?
啥 要多久
I'd say about 28 days.
28天左右
Oh, you're kidding me.
靠 搞什么飞机
Will wants us in the conference room.
威尔要我们在会议室集♥合♥
All right.
好
Also, Tanya's in rehab.
还有 坦娅进戒毒所了
What?!
什么
Yeah. I hope you weren't planning on going home tonight,
真的 希望你今晚没打算回家
'cause we got, like, 900 pages to get through,
因为我们大概有900页文件要过
and now we're a man down.
而且还少了一人
Oh, and, uh, there's no doughnuts.
而且还没甜甜圈吃
Oh, um...
哦对了
Good morning.
早上好
Hey. Sorry.
抱歉
I left my shoes. It's okay.
我的鞋忘拿了 没关系
Hi. I'm Emily.
你好 我是艾米丽
Mr. Ingram assigned me
英格拉姆先生雇我
toour desk until you can find a permanent...
来当临时助理
Hi.
你好
I'm just gonna...
借过...
Will, I didn't mean to...
威尔 我没想...
Don't worry about it.
别多想了
I just want to apologize.
我只想道歉
Have a good day, Maggie.
祝好 玛姬
Hi.
你好
You're in the wrong room.
你走错房♥间了
I'm Julia.
我是茱莉亚
I was on Team C.
C组的
We had the leak.
我们组里出了内鬼
This is Julia.
这位是茱莉亚
She is going to be helping us out
在斯潘格勒给C组找到新组长之前
until Spangler can find a new leader for Team C.
她会在这里帮忙
She traffics in computer string theory, and the psychology of anarchists
她对计算弦论和无政♥府♥主义心理颇有研究
Try to make her feel welcome.
我们都对她好一些
We're in the middle of a project, Will.
威尔 我们的项目已经进行了一半
We don't have time to bring someone up to speed.
我们没时间给她从头讲 让她熟悉情况
No offense. I'm sorry.
不是有意冒犯
She speaks Urdu. Do you speak Urdu?
她讲乌尔都语 你讲乌尔都语吗
Julia.
茱莉亚
We're a man down, so thank you.
我们少了一个人 谢谢你
We really appreciate your help right now.
你现在来帮忙我们很感激
Miles, will you get her up to speed?
迈尔斯 你来帮她熟悉情况吧
And don't waste any time.
不要浪费时间
I need all of information you gathered from the black site.
把你监听室里收来的所有信息给我
Grant, help Miles with whatever he needs.
格兰特 你来给迈尔斯打下手
Shouldn't someone keep an eye on George and Yuri?
不用派人盯着乔治或者尤里吗
Yuri is a middleman, and at this point,
尤里只是个中介 就目前情况来看
George is financed, Tanaz was on the ground,
乔治已经得到了资金 塔娜丝已经露面
so if this thing is going operational,
若他们真要策划什么行动
we need to find out what she was up to.
我们必须弄清她的目的
If she was a double agent, maybe the CIA had her killed.
如果她是双面间谍 也许中情局派人杀了她
Okay, I'm gonna take this stack back to my office,
好了 我把这摞材料带回办公室
see what I can find.
看看能发现什么线索
Grant, Julia, you run whatever you can find through Miles
格兰特 茱莉亚 发现线索先告诉迈尔斯
before it comes to me.
然后再来找我
I don't want any second guessing today.
今天不准有任何马后炮的情况
Welcome.
欢迎你
Thanks.
谢谢
Looks like you just got promoted.
你这算是升职还是咋的
What is this?
这是什么
What does it look like?
你觉得呢
There may not be audio up here,
这上面也许没有窃听设备
but there are cameras everywhere,
但是到处都有摄像头
so eat the delicious snack we came up here to enjoy,
我们一起上来享用美味小食 赶快吃
and then please tell me
顺便告诉我
what you've done to Truxton Spangler
你对斯潘格勒·崔氏顿做了什么
to make him show up at my home at 6:00 a.M.
逼得他早上六点出现在我家门口
I broke one of the bugs.
我弄坏了一个窃听器
What?
什么
You heard me.
你也听到了
Let's see who comes to fix it.
我想看看谁会来修理
It's their move now.
该轮到他们出牌了
And who exactly are they?
他们到底是谁
Oh, you tell me.
这得你告诉我
I can't protect you unless you trust me.
如果你不信任我 我就没办法保护你
I don't trust you.
我不信任你
Thanks for the muffin.
谢谢你的点心
Look at this.
看
It's a transcript of a rendezvous
这是在巴黎一个咖啡馆里
from a cafe in Paris.
会面时的记录
How long is Julia going to be with us?
茱莉亚要跟我们在一起工作多久
Why, you don't like her?
怎么 你不喜欢她吗
No, no, no, she's, she's fine.
不是 她挺好的
Well, she doesn't have a team leader.
她没有组长
So we could get stuck with her.
所以她有可能一直在我们这
Just try to be nice.
对她客气一点
So this is a transcript of Tanaz Sahar
这是塔娜丝·萨哈尔
and a man, alias Paul Green.
和一个叫保罗·格林的谈话记录
Analysis has him listed as Iranian intelligence.
分♥析♥显示他是伊朗情报人员
So Tanaz has a thing for Iranians.
所以塔娜丝跟伊朗人有关联
They've met six times in the past eight months.
过去八个月他们会面六次
Hi, sorry to interrupt.
不好意思 打扰一下
Your assistant said you were down here.
你助理说你在这
I think I found something.
我发现了一条线索
Do you want to sit?
坐吗
I'm okay, thanks.
我还好 谢谢
Hal ran code recognition
哈尔在中情局给我们的电子邮件帐号♥上
on the e-mail account we got from the CIA.
运行了代码识别程序
Most of Tanaz's e-mails were clean,
塔娜丝绝大多数的邮件都没问题
but a handful of messages came back coded.
但有几封邮件加了密
It's a rudimentary code, actually,
但加密方式比较低级
relatively easy to break, and we've seen it before.
很容易攻破 而且我们之前见到过
Low-level Iranian intelligence operatives
伊朗情报机构低层的情报人员
use it to contact their assets.
使用这种编码跟他们的线人联络
So we're saying
所以我们的结论是
Tanaz is working both sides,
塔娜丝是双面间谍
and Iran is one of the sides?
而伊朗就是其中一面
What's going on?
怎么了
Is this a meeting? Tanaz was working
这是在开小灶吗 塔娜丝在
with Iranian intelligence.
为伊朗情报部门工作
You find anything?
你有线索了吗
I got this intercept on Kateb.
我刚找到卡提卜的一段监听录音
Alive or dead?
活着还是已经死了
Unconfirmed, but alive, looks like.
还不能确认 但貌似还活着
Do we have any pictures yet?
有任何图像资料吗
No, but local Afghans described him as "Light-skinned."
没有 但当地阿富汗人形容他皮肤白皙
Have we looked for a Kateb
我们有没在欧洲潜伏恐怖组织里
in any of the European sleeper cells?
找过一个叫卡提卜的人
This is all I've got.
我只找到了这一条信息
Well, couple Afghans called him light-skinned--
就几个阿富汗人说他皮肤白皙
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表