剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
I mean, that's not much to go on.
这用途可不是很大
At this point, we have every reason to believe
现在我们有足够证据认为
someone figured out Tanaz was playing both sides.
已经有人发现塔娜丝是双面间谍
Either the CIA killed her or it was Iranian intelligence,
要么是中情局 要么是伊朗人杀死了她
so call the CIA, find out what the party line is
给中情局打电♥话♥ 弄清情况
and poke holes in it.
在打探一下
I need to go home.
我得回家了
Will, are you kidding?
威尔 你开玩笑吧
We've got hours of work here.
我们还有好多工作要做呢
I'll be in early.
我明天早点来
What was that?
他怎么了
I have no idea.
我不知道
Wish I was in rehab.
我能去戒毒所该多好
Andy?
安蒂
Look...
听我说
obviously, I told her I'd have to check with you first.
显然我告诉过她 需要先征求你的意见
It's Thanksgiving, it's, it's a big deal.
这是感恩节 这很重要
It's a long way off, but it's my family.
是很远 但那是我家人
Uh-huh, yeah.
唔唔
Kale, are you even listening to me?
凯尔 你在听吗
What is it?
怎么了
Stay here.
呆在这别动
Why? Stay here.
为什么 别动
Excuse me,
不好意思
do you have the time?
请问现在几点了
Go away.
走开
Persistence is often met with vengeance.
执迷不悟可没有好下场
Am I being followed?
你派人跟踪我
Right now?
现在吗
I don't see anyone.
我没看到任何人
I took a walk this afternoon.
今天下我出去走了一圈
There was a man following me.
有个人跟着我
Is there something I should know?
你瞒着我什么事吗
I could ask you the same question.
我也要问你同样的问题
Is Will a problem?
威尔会是个麻烦吗
If he is, he will be handled...
要真是的话 我会解决他
as problems are.
就像解决其它问题一样
There are two things I admire about you, Kale.
凯尔 有两点我特别崇拜你
The first is: no matter what office I put you in,
第一 无论我安排你做什么工作
no matter how cushy your desk chair,
无论你的椅子多么舒服
how expensive your clothes...
你的衣着多么华贵
...you remain the man I met in Syria.
你依旧是那个 我在叙利亚时
the man with blood on his hands.
所见到的满手鲜血的人
The second thing I admire about you
第二点是因为
is y-y-you don't ask questions, no.
你从不乱问问题 从不
I have to finish my cereal.
让我吃完这碗麦片
It gets soggy.
时间长了就泡软了
Will?
威尔
There's something happening in your apartment.
有人在你的家里
Who is that guy?
他是谁
You find anything on Kateb yet?
找到关于卡提卜的线索了吗
No.
没
Um, you do realize
要知道
there's a clock on this thing.
这个任务分秒必争
I mean, eventually, planning a terrorist attack leads
我是说 恐怖计划
to an actual attack.
最终会付诸实施
I'm working on it.
我在查呢
Okay.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起
No, it's... fine.
没关系
Just... been a long day.
今天过得很不顺
You want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
No.
不想
Okay.
好吧
My wife...
我老婆
lost her job.
她下岗了
Oh, I'm...
噢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
So now we have to have
结果我们不得不劳神费力
the exhausting biannual discussion
再开回到半年一纠结问题上来
about what it is I do
有关我的工作性质
and why it's so important
以及为什么分♥析♥员收入
that I make analyst money instead of banker money.
比银行家收入更值
She's not obsessed with money.
她倒不是钻进钱眼里出不来
She's just... you know.
只不过 你也知道
You've got kids.
家有儿女
Yeah.
是啊
So...
那就
...pressure, I guess.
是压力过大了
Yeah.
是啊
Sometimes I find that, um,
有时候我就觉得
listening is the way to go.
倾听就行了
I, uh... you know, reasoning,
寻找原因
problem-solving--
解决问题
these are tactics that are inexplicably wrong.
这些手法都错得离谱
I-I do not know why.
我是不知何解
But, um,
只是
she loves you-- your wife.
她爱着你 我说你妻子
That's something.
那总是好事
Kateb.
卡提卜
Let's get to work, Grant.
开工吧 格兰特
Oh, and, uh, let's not forget
哦还有 别忘了
who Will put in charge, so...
威尔让谁负责指挥来着
Hello.
喂
Where?
哪儿
I'd offer you something,
我想给你弄些好吃的
but I usually just order takeout.
可是我一贯都叫外卖♥♥
Don't worry about it.
不用麻烦了
My daughter-in-law got me a cookbook--
我儿媳妇带了本烹饪书给我
Excellent Meals for One.
《自己动手丰盛足食》
I almost threw it at her.
我差点没当场砸她脸上
I'm sorry to bother you so late.
这么晚了还打扰你真是抱歉
Thank you so much for agreeing to see me.
非常感谢你能见我
Oh, it's nice to get to talk about Gerald.
能聊聊杰拉德的事情就好
I found this photograph in Tom's things.
我在汤姆的遗物中发现了这张照片
And... I think this is your husband.
我觉得这个人就是你丈夫
Huh.
嗯
They knew each other?
他们互相认识吗
It would seem so.
看来如此
He never talked about his childhood.
他从不提起他童年
Which one is your husband?
哪个是你丈夫
Look at them.
看看他们
How happy they all are.
都那么开心
You know any of the others?
你还有认识其他的人么
Well, this one is, um, Truxton Spangler.
这位是崔氏顿·斯潘格勒
Truxton Spangler.
崔氏顿·斯潘格勒
I know that name.
在哪听过这名字
It's a friend of Gerald's.
他是杰拉德的一个朋友
I met him after Gerald died.
我是在杰拉德去世后认识他的
He knocked on my door.
他来敲了我家的们
He just wanted to see that I was doing okay.
只是来看看我过的好不好
Uh, they spent summers together on Fishers Island.
他们过去一起去渔人岛上避暑
He was so upset about Gerald's death.
他对杰拉德的死非常不安
Suicide-- I guess everybody feels in some way responsible.
毕竟自杀总会让身边的人有点自责
Such a nice man.
很好的一个人
What did he do?
他是做什么的
He's the director of the American Policy
他是美国政策学院... 不
Academ-- no, um, Institute, I think.
是研究所的主管 好像是这样
Which is what?
那是什么玩意
I don't know.
不知道
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表