剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, sort of.
嗯 有点
It's gonna be okay.
会好起来的
Right?
不是么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I need to be alone for-for a moment.
我得单独呆一会
I'm-- plea-- I'm-I'm, uh, I'm sorry.
拜托了 对不起
I, uh-- yeah, I just need to be alone.
我只是 想一个人静静
Okay.
行
Will.
威尔
Is that you?
是你么
Look at this view.
看看这风景
I don't know why I didn't think of coming up here before.
真不明白我怎么就没想到上这来
It's much better than wrestling
你说我跟我那破窗户
with that window of mine.
折腾个什么劲么
I know about Bloom.
我摸透了布隆的事情
And his connection to Tanaz.
以及他和塔娜丝的关系
And their connection to Houston.
以及他们和休斯顿的关系
I have evidence that conclusively connects
我有确凿证据表明戴维·哈达斯
the murder of David Hadas to the attack in Galveston Bay...
被谋杀跟加维斯顿湾袭击事件
and to the activities of
还有巨麦公♥司♥的所作所为
an Atlas MacDowell.
有直接联♥系♥
And to you, sir.
当中还包括你 先生
I have a full report ready, well-documented.
我已经备好了一份完整报告 一切井井有条
I'm-I'm having one problem, though.
不过我还有一个问题
There's one flaw in my analysis,
我的分♥析♥还有个漏洞
and I was hoping maybe you could help me out.
或许你能帮我完善它
Indeed.
是么
I have failed to identify a motive
我没能够找出
to this operation.
这次行动的动机
I'm impressed with your research.
你的研究真是让我震惊
Very impressed.
极为震撼
But I had expected more from your analysis.
不过我更欣赏你的分♥析♥
After all, that is your domain, hmm?
毕竟 这才是你的专业领域吧
Analysis.
分♥析♥
You killed David Hadas.
你杀了戴维·哈达斯
I cared deeply for that man.
我可是相当重视他
As you well know.
这你也知道
Then why did you do it?
那你为什么还要动手
Reasons you may never understand.
个中缘由你或许永远也不会明白
Reasons... so much bigger than David.
个中缘由 比戴维重要得多
Or you.
也比你重要
Or me... for that matter.
甚至就这点来说 比我都重要
There's no reason in this world
这世界上何曾有这样的道理
that any sane person would accept
任何清醒的人都不能接受
for murdering a train of innocent people
只为了谋杀一个人
just to kill one man.
殃及那么多无辜的人
We all make choices along the way.
我们一生都在抉择
Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
结果时好时坏
But we choose.
但我们自己做出抉择
It's what makes us unique.
让我们变得独一无二
Special.
如此特别
David didn't choose.
戴维可没这么选
I know I didn't choose.
我也是
You did this.
是你做的选择
Make your report, Will.
打你的报告去吧 威尔
Knock 'em dead.
让大家大开眼界
I'm sure it'll make for very exciting reading.
我相信读来一定很享受
Skullduggery in high places and all that.
高层阴谋论之类的东西
Do you really think anyone is going to give a shit?
话说你真以为会有人在乎吗
Do it.
去啊
Do it.
去吧
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表