剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Ungrateful bastard.
忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Can I keep this?
这些能留给我吗
Thanks to you, I'm probably going to fail my next polygraph.
拜你所赐 下次测谎我肯定通不过
We want to avoid anything that undermines
我们旨在同国♥务♥院♥和国防部
our ability to act as an effective partner
保持密切合作伙伴关系
to the Secretary and the Pentagon.
不论有任何阻碍 我们都竭力排除
We simply lack the resources
我们只是缺少
this kind of reporting would require.
这种报告的所需情报
Why, the preparation alone...
光是做准备...
I hope you won't mind if we just skip the foreplay.
不介意的话 客套话就免了吧
Certainly.
当然可以
You don't have to explain to us why you don't want
您不想让那些急功近利的国会女议员
that bra-burning congresswoman
干涉你们的工作
poking into your business.
这我们明白
Nothing is clearer.
再明白不过了
But with all due respect, Truxton,
但恕我直言 崔氏顿
why should you be spared the same financial sodomizing
我们每年遭受两次削减预算之苦
we're subjected to twice a year?
凭什么你们就能从中幸免呢
I see.
我明白了
You want to know what's in it for you.
要知道你们在其中的利害关系吗
Will...
威尔
What's in it for Colonel Mitchell?
告诉米切尔上校他们的利害关系
We maintain a unique position in the intelligence community.
我们在情报界地位特殊
By virtue of our interjurisdictional portfolio,
因为我们享有跨行政区管辖优势
we at API are...
我们政策研究所...
Can you please just get to the point?
你能直接讲重点吗
Colonel... API sees everything.
上校 政策研究所无所不知
We ask for it, we get it.
只要想要的 就一定能得到
FBI, Homeland Security, Treasury,
联邦调查局 国土安♥全♥局♥ 财政部
CIA, NRO, NSA...
中情局 国家勘测局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
We are aware.
我们明白了
We like to share with our friends.
我们乐意与自己人分享
That's my cell phone.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
Table for one?
一位吗
Uh, I want to do takeout.
我要外带
Sure.
好的
Uh, moo shu pork.
要份木须肉
Rice?
加饭吗
Yes.
加
$12.55.
12.55美元
Do you keep computer records of takeout orders?
外卖♥♥订单你们这里存档吗
For a month.
存一个月的
Would you check an address for me?
请帮我查一个地址吧
It's my husband.
我丈夫的
Please?
麻烦了
What's the address?
地址是什么
5181 east 73rd.
东区73街5181号♥
March 24th, two orders.
3月24日 点了2份
Chicken with cashew, shrimp and broccoli.
腰果鸡丁和西兰花虾羹
Did they pay with a credit card?
是信♥用♥卡♥付账吗
Yes.
是的
What name?
户主是谁
James Wheeler.
詹姆斯·惠勒
James Wheeler?
詹姆斯·惠勒
See these figures on the roof?
看到这些房♥顶上的人了吗
Gotta be gunman, right?
是枪手 对吧
I count at least half a dozen.
我数了数 至少6个
What do we think that is?
那这些是什么
Looks residential for sure.
看上去应该是民房♥
What's the distance from the target?
距离目标有多远
Close.
很近
Too close?
太近了吗
It depends on how good a shot that pilot is.
那得看机师的枪法有多准了
Can you really call him a pilot when he's 3,000 miles away operating a joystick?
在3千英里以外远程操控还能算机师吗
So what do you estimate?
那你怎么看
Uh, between ten and a hundred civilians in the target zone.
目标区的百姓应该有10到100个
That's a complete wag.
反正都是胡诌的
What's a wag?
什么是胡诌
"Wild-ass guess."
"胡乱猜测"
What's the CIA estimate?
中情局那边怎么看
It doesn't matter. They're guessing, too.
那不重要 他们也是猜测罢了
So what, that's it?
那怎么办 就这点信息
Uh, no, unfortunately...
不 遗憾的是...
It came in overnight.
昨晚发来的图片
This is the building. Jesus.
就是这幢大楼 天呐
That's the site.
那就是摧毁目标
Maybe those kids don't actually live in the building.
也许那些孩子并不住在那里
I-I don't remember it being this hard last time.
很久没这么不顺利了吧
We had will
当时有威尔
And Hadas...
还有哈达斯...
And no girls.
也没有碍事的妞儿
She must hate us.
她肯定恨死我们了
It's her first time.
她第一次经历这些
I hate us.
我也恨我们自己
What's going on in there?
他们到底在搞什么啊
Do you... need anything?
你需要...什么吗
A blunt instrument.
一件钝器
Miles or grant?
迈尔斯还是格兰特
Both.
他俩一起揍
So, we're talking general slaughter.
那他们是"屠♥杀♥将军"咯
Yeah, actually.
对 的确是
This is all we can do.
我们只能这样了
There's no need to pretend.
没必要假装啊
It's just a cost-benefit analysis.
这不过是个成本效益分♥析♥
I missed that part in graduate school
我挺怀念读研究生那会儿
where they explain the formula for collateral damage.
他们给你讲解怎么衡量间接伤害
Three dead infants plus seven old ladies
3个死婴加7位老妇
And a dozen farm animals.
外加十几种家畜
But you invented that formula.
但方法你还是想出来了
I did, but I'm still trying to figure out...
是啊 但现在困扰我的是...
how to value kateb's slaughter of multiple schoolgirls.
怎么衡量卡提卜屠♥杀♥女学生这个行为
You're switching sides.
你倒戈了
I just want to feel good about killing these people.
我只是免得杀了人心里不好受
This is a mess.
太混乱了
There's been a change.
计划有变
Our asset now says Kateb will be at the safe house tomorrow.
我们的人称卡提卜明天就到安全屋
We have to finish our assessment today.
必须今天出评估结果
That, that's impossible.
这不可能
He, he's right.
他说的没错
Will's not back, and our file is totally incomplete.
威尔还没回来 而且文件又不全
Our intelligence is incomplete. Intelligence is incomplete!
我们的情报不全 情报哪有全的啊
That's the nature of it.
工作性质就这样
You have to do this without will.
威尔不在 你们也得做好
On my desk by 5:00.
5点交给我
Sweetheart, I cannot have this conversation with you now.
宝贝儿 我现在不方便
Your, your mother and I pay for your car insurance for precisely...
我和你妈支付了你的车险 足足...
Yes.
是的
I know what a deductible is.
我知道什么是免赔额
Yeah. Sweetheart, I'm gonna have to talk to you later.
对 宝贝儿 我等下和你说
Mr. Travers?
崔维斯先生
Yes.
什么事
Your office in New York has been trying to reach you.
你在纽约的办公室一直试图联络你
They've asked for a secure line.
他们想用保密线路跟你通话
Sweet...
宝...
Miles, I'm not there. I don't have the intel.
迈尔斯 我不在 手头没情报
You guys are gonna have to figure this out on your own.
你们得靠自己动脑筋去分♥析♥
I trust you.
我相信你们
Listen, I need you to do a full trace
听着 你帮我全面调查
on a former agency guy for me.
一个前特工的资料
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表