剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
We want you to help us verify what he says.
希望你们能协助我们核实他的话
You know the material better than anyone.
因为你们最了解实情
Central intelligence has the full sign-off of your superiors at API on this.
中情局有研究所负责人签署的全套文件
I take it Nasri's not down
那这么说来
in the county lockup.
卡提卜并不在国家监狱里
He's at a classified location.
他目前在一个机密的地方
So not Gitmo?
不是关塔那摩
Classified.
这是机密
You want us to get on a plane to nowhere?
你想让不明所以就跟你上飞机咯
So where are you?
你进行到哪了
I'm looking at Atlas Macdowell.
我在调查巨麦公♥司♥
And?
还有呢
And I could use some guidance.
你可以给我些指导
I can't tell you where to look.
我可不能告诉你往哪儿查啊
Maybe you could tell me what to look for.
也许你能告诉我要查些什么
Atlas ties Truxton to Mr. Roy...
巨麦让崔氏顿和罗伊...
Donald bloom.
唐纳德·布隆联♥系♥在一起
And?
所以呢
Why are you even talking to me
你要是不想帮我
If you're not going to help me?
干嘛还在这跟我废话
Atlas is big.
巨麦势力很大
Lot of hands in a lot of pockets.
涉及的领域非常广泛
Look for the patterns.
找出其中的规律
Patterns?
规律
That's it?
就这些
It's what Ed Bancroft would tell you.
爱德·班克罗夫能告诉你的就是这些
Ed likes Japanese hard candy.
爱德喜欢日本硬糖
There's a Japanese candy wrapper in your right pocket.
你右边衣兜里有糖纸
Use Ed.
好好利用爱德
He's as deep a thinker as they come.
他是个很有头脑的人
Ed's fragile.
爱德很脆弱
That's beside the point.
无所谓
I don't need him. Seems like you do.
我不需要他 貌似你需要
I am not gonna send him down the rabbit hole
我不会因为你的意愿
Just 'cause you want me to.
而把他拖进这无底洞
I don't want you to do anything, will.
我可没指望你做什么 威尔
Except not end up like David.
只希望你别重蹈戴维的覆辙
By the way... It was Maggie.
对了... 那糖纸
The candy wrapper.
是玛姬告诉我的
The girl's really quite fond of you.
她真的很喜欢你
You ever notice spooks don't have last names?
你发现了没 幽灵都只有名没有姓
Hi. I'm Bob.
比如 我是鲍伯
Hi. I'm Andre.
我是安德烈
Andre?
安德烈
Where do you think we are?
你觉得这是哪儿
Oh, well, flight time was 13.5 hours.
飞了十三个半小时
I'm... Not sure when dawn broke,
我已经分不清昼夜了
So...
我猜是...
Kazakhstan.
哈萨克斯坦吧
Bulgaria.
或者保加利亚
The falklands. Uh...
要么是福克兰群岛
What does it matter-- you know, off the grid's off the grid.
知道在哪又怎样呢 反正都是与世隔绝
Yeah, I already tried that.
这招我早就试过了
Did you see anything?
你看见什么了吗
Trucks.
有许多卡车
Grant should be here.
格兰特应该来的
Grant gets a pass, because grant has kids.
格兰特逃过一劫 因为他有孩子
You have kids.
你也有孩子啊
My kids don't live with me.
我的孩子不跟我住一块儿
Since when?
什么时候的事
Since talking about it will make my brain hurt.
你就别提我伤心事了吧
Butter, please.
麻烦来点黄油
thank you.
谢谢
This is a draft report on small-craft torpedo attacks
这是份报告草案 关于小船用鱼雷
On double-hull tankers.
攻击双船壳油轮
Most in the persian gulf, but a couple of outliers
绝大部分是在波斯湾 不过也有特例
Worth noting, hmm?
值得注意 是吧
Is there a, uh...
咱们在...
Thank you.
谢谢
Is there a play for us in the Somali piracy situation?
咱们在索马里海盗区域有公♥司♥吗
Insurance or security?
保险公♥司♥还是安保公♥司♥
Insurance is a loser; security's a pretty thin margin.
保险公♥司♥太失败 安保公♥司♥太薄利
I'd stay away.
反正我不会参与
Mm. I concur.
我同意
Fine. But let's double down in Nigeria.
好吧 咱们重点讨论下尼日利亚的事
Why are we still playing footsie with Uduaghan?
咱们怎么还在跟巫古达康搞秘密交易
The instability is in our interest.
那里的动♥乱♥让我们有利可图
We're keeping it fluid.
必须维持这种态势
Keeping it fluid?
维持下去
Have you seen the body count in Nigeria?
你看到尼日利亚的死亡人数统计了吗
Don't go getting sentimental.
别感情用事
We're simply managing our own interests there.
我们只管获利
We can't be responsible
他们的疏忽
For their carelessness.
我们无需负责
come on, James.
拜托 詹姆斯
We've been dancing with that devil for a while now.
我们跟那恶棍打交道有一阵子了
It's under control.
一切尽在掌控中
Speaking of under control...
说到这个...
Have you spoken to Katherine Rhumor?
你跟凯瑟琳·茹墨谈过了吗
She's fine.
她没事
Scared out of her house by the break-in.
有人溜进她家 把她吓得不敢进家门了
The incursion was necessary.
但那是必须的
Tom compromised operational integrity.
别忘了 就因为汤姆 整个计划才泡汤的
However,
不过
I apologize for the sloppiness.
我还是要为草率行事而道歉
She was supposed to be out of the house.
她那天本该不在家的
Where is she now?
她现在何处
73rd street?
73号♥大街
Yeah.
对
She asking any questions?
她没什么疑问吗
No.
没有
Nope, I told you, she's moved on.
我劝过她了 她想开了
She's not a problem we need to worry about.
我们不用顾虑她
You know the spiel.
你们知道那套说辞吧
Everything you witness is classified.
现在你们所见所闻都是机密
If you violate the secrecy penalty law, et cetera.
要是你们违反了保密法等等的
Standard deal.
惯例罢了
I thought we outlawed enhanced interrogation.
法律不是明确规定禁止严刑逼供吗
We're not the ones interrogating them.
进行审讯的不是我们的人
They're Jordanian.
是约旦人
Long way from Monday at the blue note.
蓝色音符的周一场还早着呢
I don't frequent nightclubs much these days.
我最近这段时间晚上不常去俱乐部
This is fine by me.
对我来说也没什么
It's nice to see you again, Ed.
爱德 再一次见到你我很高兴
How have you been?
这段时间过得怎么样
Guess.
你说呢
You've never liked me.
你从来就不喜欢我
Not true.
没有的事儿
You always thought less of me
就因为我之前在行动队干过
Because of my background in operations.
你就老是小看我
No.
我没有
You have a superior mind, Kale.
凯尔你有超乎常人的心智
You also have a resolute dedication to American progress,
你还对美国的进程有着矢志不移的坚定信念
one that I believe can obscure
这种信念足以化解我们之间
some of the nuances of our political... Reality.
政♥治♥现实上存在的小小分歧
I think it's dangerous.
我觉得这很危险
I find it unsettling.
让我坐立不安
I doubt you came here to discuss that, though.
你来找我肯定不是来讨论这些的
No.
是呀
I need to talk to you about Will.
我得跟你谈谈威尔的事
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表