剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
No, not quite yet.
别这么早走嘛
I'm here to deliver a message.
我是来传话的
And the message is this.
这就是给你的消息
The message is,
内容如下
"If Katherine Rhumor..."
如果凯瑟琳·茹墨
Well, that's interesting that you spell it with an "H."
你这个姓还带个H 真有趣
"If Katherine Rhumor spends any further time
如果凯瑟琳·茹墨跟威尔·崔维斯有更进一步接触
with Will Travers, he will be terminated."
他就会被终止机能
And by terminated, they mean killed.
这里说终止 他们意思是干掉
Do-Do you understand this message?
你懂了吗
Yes.
懂
Because sometimes
因为有时候
they can be unclear,
这帮人讲话不讲清楚
but that one was pretty straightforward.
不过刚这个还是很直截了当的嘛
Oh, almost forgot.
差点忘了
I-I have another message.
我还有个消息
Uh... yeah.
就是
"If Katherine Rhumor spends any further time
如果凯瑟琳·茹墨与威尔·崔维斯有更进一步接触
"With Will Travers, she, too, will be terminated.
她本人也将会被终止机能
"As will her parents
还有她的双亲
of 9 Glenwood Drive, Montpelier, Vermont, 05601."
住址在福蒙特州蒙特佩利市格兰屋车道9号♥ 邮编05601
You know, I knew a girl in college from Montpelier.
要知道 我刚好认识个蒙特佩利来的女大学生
Can I go now?
我能走了么
Oh, yeah, sure, sure. Yeah, go.
当然 当然 可以
Go ahead. I-I...
请便
I'm going to stay here and cool off. I-I...
我还是在这继续呆会 凉快下
This breeze is nice.
清风抚心真是爽
Did you get in trouble, too?
你也惹上麻烦了吗
Just came to see how you were doing.
只是来看看你怎么样了
You miss me.
你想我了
May I?
能坐么
Of course.
当然
I'm sorry about lunch.
午餐那会不好意思
That was... weird
那会真诡异
and uncomfortable.
又扭曲
The rules are the rules.
规矩就是规矩
So, what do they have you doing down here?
他们把你关在下面做的什么
Well, um, we go through all these papers one by one
我们就是一份接一份的看材料
and sort them according to geography.
然后根据地理名称把他们归类
For example, this paper here
比如 这个是
is a, uh, report
呃
on the pipeline development in Azerbaijan.
阿塞拜疆油气管道的进展报告
So it goes in the "A" Pile.
所以就去A栏
Hmm.
唔
"China's Air Force Effectiveness and Capabilities."
中国空军作战效能和实力评估
"C." "C."
那就C 是C
I have to do this
我得如此往复
for that entire stack there,
处理那一整堆
and then I-I get to go home,
末了我才能回家
I figure sometime around midnight.
我估计要到后半夜
But if I stay and help,
但是如果我留下来帮你
we'll be out of here by 10:45 at the latest,
我们最晚不过十点三刻就能走了
at which time my wife will be blissfully asleep.
那时候我老婆睡的正香
Hi there.
你好啊
Who are you?
你是谁
I packed your bag, Craig.
我帮你收拾好了 克雷格
We're going to the bus station.
我们这就去车站
I have a ticket here, one way,
我手里是一张单程票
and some spending money for snacks
还有些零花钱
and magazines, things to make the ride go faster.
给你买♥♥吃的买♥♥杂♥志♥ 路上打发时间用
Your home is Denver-- you stay there.
你新家在丹佛 不挪地方了
I don't know who you think you are, old man,
你以为你谁啊 老炮
I don't know what Maggie may have told you,
我是不知道玛姬都跟你说了什么
but you are messing with the wrong guy.
不过你找茬找错人了
Old man?
老炮
The way you live is disgusting.
你的生活根本污秽不堪
I called and your phone went straight to voice mail.
我打你电♥话♥却直接进了语♥音♥信箱
Which means either you pressed "Ignore,"
你要么按了忽略键
or your battery died.
要么手♥机♥没电了
Is your battery dead?
手♥机♥没电了吗
No.
不是
I'm going to use your bathroom real quick. Okay?
我用下你的洗手间 好么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I wanted to see who you were talking to this morning.
我想知道你今早都在跟谁说话
I told you I was talking to my sister in Minnesota.
我都说了我在跟明尼苏达的妹妹打电♥话♥
You want to call and ask her yourself?
你想自己打电♥话♥过去问么
Or, I know. We could do like the high school days,
或者 我可以像高中生一样
and I could call her on three-way,
我开一个三方通话
only she doesn't know you're on the line,
就不让她知道你在线听
and then I say, "Hey, sis.
我再跟她说 嘿 老妹
Remember when I called you this morning?"
还记得我早上给你的电♥话♥么
And if I'm lying, she'll say,
如果我在撒谎 她会说
"I don't know what you're talking about,"
你在胡扯些啥
and then you'll have caught me something fierce.
然后我就会被你逮个正着了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I wasn't always like this.
我本来不是这样的
Did he see you?
他看没看见你
Yes, he did.
是的
Good.
好
And Mrs. Rhumor?
茹墨夫人呢
She won't be a problem.
她已经不是问题了
How goes the other task?
另一个任务怎么样了
I've got a three-man team on it.
我手下有个三人组在跟
They're running staggered shifts.
轮番倒班不间断
I join in, sometimes.
有时候 我也去
And?
结果
He goes to work. He comes home from work.
他上班 再下班
He jogs along the Hudson. He shops at Whole Foods.
沿着哈德逊河慢跑 去全食店买♥♥菜
Could it be I'm paranoid?
我是不是神经过敏了
When he's not being the most innocent man in America,
每当他决定不做不明真♥相♥群众的时候
he drops off the grid completely for hours at a time.
他就会彻底销声匿迹好几个小时
He's still very good.
他还是很厉害
When Kale wants to shake you, he shakes you.
凯尔想甩你时 他就能甩掉你
And the light was good.
灯很好
Oh, hey!
嘿
Hey?
怎么
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Average.
一般般
Oh, boy.
不是吧
Yours?
你呢
Uh, above average.
中等偏上
But, uh, below perfect.
上等以下
Say hello to the brand-new Italian reading lamp
过来跟崭新的意式床头灯打招呼
that you've always wanted.
你不是很想要么
What's wrong with my old lamp?
原来那个旧的怎么了
I just... I bought that three weeks ago.
我才买♥♥了只有三个星期
You discovered it at a flea market.
你还是在个跳蚤市场淘来的
Do you like it?
喜欢吗
I-I... love it.
爱死了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll be right back.
马上回来
I'm just going to throw this into the trash.
我去把这个扔了
Now, don't you think we should, like, donate it or something?
你不觉得我们该把它捐掉或是怎么地么
I'm going to put it on the curb
我就把它放到马路边上
and let the chips fall where they may.
让它该往哪去往哪去
Kale?
凯尔
Are you okay?
你还好么
I'm good.
我很好
CIA report just came in.
中情局的报告刚到
Where's Will?
威尔人呢
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表