剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Committed any major crimes?
你有过恶性犯罪行为吗
No, but I really need to...
没有 我真的需要...
Has anyone Ever approached you
曾经是否有人
with an offer of money in exchange for classified information?
想用金钱和你换取机密情报
No.
没有
Have you ever been bribed?
你可曾被收买♥♥过
No.
没有
Have you ever been blackmailed?
你可曾被勒索过
No.
没有
Have you ever cheated on your wife?
你是否曾经对妻子不忠
Excuse me?
你说什么
Please answer the question, have you ever cheated on your wife?
请回答 你是否曾经对妻子不忠
No.
没有
Have you ever cheated on your wife, Mr. Test?
你是否曾经对妻子不忠 泰斯先生
What kind of question is that?
这是什么鬼问题
It's important that you're honest with me about any potential vulnerabilities.
跟我坦言你所有潜在的弱点 这很重要
Vulnerabilities?
弱点
Anything that could be leveraged against you in exchange for information.
任何能用于要挟你交换情报的弱点
Have you ever cheated on your wife, Mr. Test?
你是否曾经对妻子不忠 泰斯先生
I just said, no.
我说过了 没有
I've never cheated on my wife.
我从未对妻子不忠
I never cheated on my wife.
我从不会对妻子不忠
We can move on.
下一个问题
It's telling you I'm lying.
机器告诉你我在说谎
Yes.
没错
I never cheated on my wife.
我从不会对妻子不忠
Okay.
知道了
Write that down, please.
请写下来
Make a note of that.
一定要注明
Maybe you haven't cheated on her,
或许你至今为止未对妻子不忠
But in my opinion, you will.
但是以我看来 你以后会的
In your mind, you already have.
在你心里 你精神已经出轨了
I love my wife.
我深爱我的妻子
Let's move on.
这问题到此为止
Are you a member of any terrorist organizations?
你是否为恐怖组织成员
No.
不是
Is there something you'd like to tell me?
你有什么要跟我说的吗
Like what there's leak.
比如说 有内鬼
Ak. I'm nervous.
我很紧张
Have you ever sold classified information?
你是否出♥卖♥♥♥过高级机密
No.
没有
So, I'm lying about everything?
看来 我好像谎话连篇
Have you ever use illegal drugs.
你是否曾吸食毒品
Yes.
有过
Have you ever removed a white paper from the building?
你是否曾夹带白♥皮♥书♥离开大楼
No.
没有
Will, I got to tell you something,
威尔 我有事要向你坦白
And you got to promise not to kill me.
你得答应不会为此宰了我
I-I think I might be the leak.
我觉得 我可能就是内鬼
Not funny.
一点不好笑
No. I took a classified file home.
真的 我把机密文件带回了家
I know I shouldn't have, but I... I did
我知道不该这么做 不过我真拿了
I got in a cab.
我上了一辆出租
You left a classified file... In a cab?
你把机密文件留在...出租车上了
It-it would be hard for anyone without clearance to even understand what it is,
不知情的很难明白里头是什么
to even be able to read it.
就跟天书一样难懂
What was in it?
里头是什么
German intelligence, on George.
德国情报 有关乔治的
It's... It's got everything--
都...都在里头
His ties to international banking,
他跟国际金融机构的关系
surveillance photos...
监控照片...
Stop.
别说了
What?
怎么了
We can't talk in here.
不能在这说
What, you... think they've got ears in here?
什么 你觉得隔墙有耳吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Nah, this is a restricted area.
不会的 这里是禁区
They can't... put bugs in here.
他们不能在这安装窃听器
All clear. No bugs.
都查过了 没有窃听器
Your father-in-law was David Hadas?
戴维·哈达斯是你岳父吗
He brought me in
他带我入行的
I was sorry to hear of his passing.
听到他过世了 我深表遗憾
I did one of his R.I.P. tests.
我给他做过一个再查测试
R.I.P.?
再查
Re-investigation polygraph.
再调查测谎
It's routine when there's an investigation.
调查时的例行公事而已
There was an investigation?
以前有过调查吗
Is your name Will Travers?
你的全名是威尔·崔维斯吗
Yes. Why was there an investigation?
是的 为什么要调查
Have you ever use your persition in API
你是否曾利用在美国政策研究所的职务之便
for personal gain?
谋取个人私利
No.
没有
Have you ever been bribed
是否曾收受贿赂
No.
没有
Have you ever been blackmailed?
是否曾被敲诈勒索
No.
没有
Are you dissatisfied with your work at API?
是否对美国政策研究所的工作心存不满
Why was David Hadas under investigation?
为什么要调查戴维·哈达斯
There's a leak in the building.
这里有内鬼
It's imperative that we don't waste any more time.
我们最好别在这浪费时间了
Would your friends categorize you as a truthful person?
你的朋友是否觉得你是可信之人
Friends.
朋友
Yes.
是的
All we need is some Boyz II Men,
现在就差"男孩到男人乐队"的歌♥了
and this place is a prom.
这里乱的就跟毕业舞会似的
Boyz II Men? Sorry.
不知道"男孩到男人乐队"吗 抱歉
I forgot you're old.
我忘了 咱们有代沟
Cat Stevens.
你是凯特·史蒂芬斯那个年代的
What happened to you in there?
你在里头也不顺吗
Nothing.
没有
You're the leak, aren't you?
你就是内鬼 对吧
I'm gonna go see if they'll let me make a call.
我去试试他们会不会给我打个电♥话♥
I sent Barry down to the cafeteria.
我让巴里到楼下餐厅去了
Time for your polygraph.
轮到你测谎了
If I'm your leak, this country implodes...
如果我是内鬼 这国家会分崩离析
crumbles...
土崩瓦解
in its entirety...
完完全全的
from the inside out.
由内至外的烟消云散
Oh, you call Washington if you have to.
你想给华府去电 随你的便
I don't take a damn polygraph.
我反正不去做那见鬼的测谎
Let's make it quick.
那速战速决吧
Sir? You can't be in here.
先生 你不能呆在这
Wish me luck, Will.
威尔 祝我好运吧
I'm a... I'm a smoker.
我...我有烟瘾
Do you want a cigarette?
你想抽烟吗
Uh, we... we're...
我们...我们
We're not supposed to smoke in here.
我们不能在这儿抽烟的
I... won't get clean results
我...得出的结果会有偏差
if you're in nicotine withdrawal.
如果你的尼古丁含量下降
Go ahead.
抽吧
Okay, now I feel like I'm being interrogated.
好了 我现在有被审讯的感觉了
Is your name Miles Fielder?
你叫迈尔斯·费德勒
Yes.
是的
Are you an analyst for the American Policy Institute?
你是美国政策研究所的分♥析♥师吗
Yes.
是的
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
Separated.
分居
Your file says married. Well, it's...
你档案记录的是已婚 这个
it's-it's kind of recent.
这个是近期的事
How recent?
有多近
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表