剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
It's a huge effin' deal
在楼上跟那些天才们
working upstairs with the big boys.
一起工作 你真是了不起
And you're so young.
而且你又这么年轻
Dio ti ha bendedetto.
[西班牙语]
What does that mean?
什么意思
God has blessed you.
上帝赐予了你恩惠
The bomb went off at 11:20 p.m.
威尔顿宾馆停车场里的炸♥弹♥
in the parking lot of the Wilton Suit Hotel.
于夜里的11点20分爆♥炸♥
12 dead, 24 wounded.
12人遇难 24人受伤
Who are the deceased?
遇难者里都有谁
Uh, eight Americans, one Egyptian,
八个美国人 一个埃及人
and three Yemenis.
三个也门人
What time did you say the bomb went off?
你刚说炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥是在什么时候来着
11:20 p.m., local time.
当地时间晚上11点20分
What time did Kateb's bomb go off in Bali?
卡提卜在巴厘岛的炸♥弹♥何时爆♥炸♥的
4:20 a.m.
凌晨4点20分
Um, a-and, uh, what were the other bombings before that?
之前的几次爆♥炸♥都在哪里
Cairo. Jakarta.
开罗 雅加达
No. It was Cairo.
不 是在开罗
It was Jakarta.
是雅加达
Uh, yeah, uh...
好吧
Jakarta bombing...
雅加达爆♥炸♥案
went off at 3:20 a.M.
炸♥弹♥凌晨3点20分爆♥炸♥
and the Cairo bomb,
开罗的炸♥弹♥
which was detonated two months before Jakarta,
在雅加达之前两个月爆♥炸♥
went off at 11:20 p.M.
爆♥炸♥时间是夜里11点20
Okay, so what do all these times have in common?
这些时间有何共同之处
You mean besides the fact that the bomber is partial
除了袭击者总是喜欢在整点后
to detonating explosives at 20 minutes after the hour?
20分钟引爆♥炸♥弹以外吗
Sana'a, Yemen,
也门的萨那...
is seven hours ahead of New York City.
同纽约的时差是7个小时
So is Cairo; Jakarta, 11 hours;
开罗也一样 雅加达11个小时
Bali, 12 hours-- so it was 4:20 p.M.
巴厘是12个小时 所有炸♥弹♥
in New York at the time of all the bombings.
引爆的时间都是纽约时间下午4点20分
What's the significance of 4:20?
4点20分有什么特殊意义呢
All right, let's assume
我们先假定
4:20 Eastern Standard Time is Kateb's signature.
美国东部时间4点20分是卡提卜的标志
So either Kateb blew up the Wilton Suites in Yemen,
所以要么是卡提卜炸了也门的威尔顿宾馆
or... someone copied him.
要么就是有人在模仿他
I vote it was Kateb.
我觉得是卡提卜
So do I.
我觉得也是
Which means he is still alive... He dodged
这么说他还活着 他躲过了
our drones missiles in Indonesia.
我们无人机的导弹攻击
Or maybe he was never there.
也许他根本就没在那儿
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
We're gonna write up a report and we're gonna red-flag
我们得向上面报告 还要加急申请
a request to all agencies for every bit of intel
所有情报部门向我们提供
they can give us on Kateb.
卡提卜的所有情报
We got to find him.
我们必须找到他
Your landlord just called.
你的房♥东打来电♥话♥
You're two months behind on your rent.
你已经两个月没付房♥租了
Thank you.
谢谢你通知我
Is this what my life's gonna be like
从现在起 我的生活
from now on?
就变成这样了吗
Do I have to be worried about...
每次离开家时
a tail every time I leave my apartment?
都得确保有没有人跟踪
Not if you're going to the grocery store or...
你要是去杂货店 或者做指甲
getting your nails done.
那就免了吧
I found it on Tom's desk
汤姆自杀后
after he shot himself.
我在他桌上找到了这个
His obit said he had a heart attack.
他的讣告上说他死于心脏病突发
His obit was a lie designed to protect
全是编造出来的谎言
his reputation and his money.
为了保护他的名声和财富
And there's a woman
还有件事
on the Upper Westside,
上东区有个女人
her husband was a colleague of Tom's,
她丈夫是汤姆的一个同事
he also killed himself.
他也自杀了
When was this?
什么时候的事
About 20 years ago.
20年前
1989, I think.
1989年吧
What was his name?
他叫什么名字
Gerald Bradley.
杰拉德·布莱德利
His wife, Alice Bradley,
他太太 爱丽丝·布莱德利
also found a four-leaf clover
在他死后
after he killed himself.
同样也发现了一片四叶草
You said Gerald and your husband were colleagues?
你说杰拉德和你丈夫是同事
Atlas MacDowell.
他们同在巨麦公♥司♥
Bradley was on the board of directors.
布莱德利是董事会董事
Does that mean anything?
这能说明什么问题吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What is going on, Will?
到底怎么回事 威尔
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello?
您好
Sophie?
索菲
Wait. Wait.
等等 说慢点
Honey, slow down, I can't understand you.
亲爱的 慢慢说 我听不清
He left... he-he left you there?
他把你一个人扔在那
Bear, bear...
乖乖 别急
when did he leave?
他什么时候走的
Okay.
听着
Okay, honey, what did the numbers on the clock say
听着宝贝 爸爸走的时候
when Daddy left?
表上的数字是多少
One-one-three-four?
11点34分
Bear, stay right where you are, okay?
乖乖 呆着别动 好吗
I'll be there in five minutes.
我马上就来
Sophie?
索菲
Honey? It's Mommy. Mommy, I'm here.
宝贝 是妈妈 妈妈在这儿
Mommy! It's okay.
妈妈 没事了
It's okay. I'm here.
没事 妈妈在这儿
I'm here.
妈妈在
I'm here. Are you okay?
妈妈在 你没事吧
Daddy said not to call you.
爸爸说别给你打电♥话♥
He said, "Don't call Mommy, or she'll be really mad at you."
他说 别给妈妈打电♥话♥ 不然她会生气
No. I'm not mad, okay?
不 我没生气 好吗
I'm not mad.
我没生气
It's okay. I'm not mad at all.
没事 我一点也不生气
You left our daughter
你把我们的女儿
locked in a hotel room for three hours.
独自锁在旅馆房♥间里三个小时
Did something happen?
出事了吗
Soph, did something happen while Daddy was gone?
索菲 爸爸出去时出什么事了吗
No, no, come on, sweetheart. We're going.
别说了 宝贝 我们走
So, I'll, uh, I'll pick her up tomorrow, same time?
明天同一时间 我来接她行吗
If you show up, I swear to God,
你要是敢来 我发誓
I will have the entire New York Police Department
我会让全纽约的警♥察♥集体出动
there to handcuff you!
来逮捕你
This is over! It's done!
就是这样 到此为止
I'm not going anywhere, babe.
我哪儿也不去 宝贝
That is my kid!
那是我女儿
I'm petitioning for joint custody!
我正在申请共同监护权
You're lucky that I didn't call the cops on you for kidnapping!
我没报♥警♥说你绑♥架♥算你走运了
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Except I'm not back.
可我还没正式回来
Tanya, do you know Julia Harwell?
坦娅 你认识茱莉亚·哈维尔吗
No, has she replaced me?
不认识 她取代了我吗
No. She's just filling in for you till you come back.
不 她只是在你回来前暂替你
It's really nice to meet you.
幸会幸会
I've heard a lot about you from the guys.
他们经常提到你
All good things.
全是好话
Kateb struck again; in Yemen.
卡提卜又发动袭击了 在也门
Grant.
格兰特
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表