剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
What?
怎么了
Well, this has been a delightful conversation.
真是轻松愉快的谈话
Um... yeah, I'd love to stay and chat,
我真想留下来继续聊聊
but I have a...
可我还有...
a lot of filing that needs to get done.
还有一堆档案要整理
What?
看我♥干♥嘛
I didn't know she lost her clearance.
我又不知道她被停职了
Nobody tells me anything.
谁也没告诉过我
That was fast.
挺快嘛
Trying to see how your work holds up?
想看看你的工作怎么运作吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Hmm. You had a fan in David Hadas.
你跟戴维·哈达斯兴趣相投啊
What do you mean?
什么意思
He was the last person that took this paper out.
上一个借走这文件的人就是他
Everything is due in five days.
所有文件要在五日内归还
Otherwise, I'll come looking for you.
不然我就要找上门来了
Fine.
好的
You again.
又是你
Can you tell me
能告诉我
who was the last person to check this out?
上一个查看这份文件的人是谁吗
David Hadas.
戴维·哈达斯
What about this?
这份呢
David Hadas.
戴维·哈达斯
Five for five.
五份全是他
Thank you.
谢谢
Is she sick?
她病了吗
Sophie?
索菲
Sophie, sweetie, this is mommy's boss,
索菲 宝贝 这位是妈妈的老板
Mr. Ingram.
英格拉姆先生
Sophie. She's fine.
你好 索菲 她没事
It's her babysitter who's sick.
是她的保姆病了
Strep throat.
咽喉炎
Honey,
宝贝
I'll be right back, okay?
我马上就回来 好吗
Her dad was supposed to watch her today.
今天本来是他爸爸照看她
He's still in New York?
他还在纽约吗
Yeah.
是的
That's disappointing.
太让人失望了
It was going okay.
本来一切都相安无事
He's been picking her up from school
最近一直是他去学校接她
and watching her until I got home.
然后照看她直到我回家
It's been helping me out.
这帮我分担了不少
Until today.
直到今天
Today I found her locked in his room
今天我发现他自己出去了
at the Cherry Picker Motel
把她锁在樱桃控旅馆
for three hours while he went out.
整整三小时
I told him to stay away from us,
我让他离我们远点
but he said that he would have me arrested for kidnapping.
可他说要告我绑♥架♥
And he's going to fight for joint custody. I...
还要争取共同监护权 我...
I don't know what to do.
我不知所措了
I want you to go back to your desk and do your job.
我要你回办公室安心工作
Your daughter is fine here for the day, but
你女儿今天可以留在这里
let's not make a habit of this.
但这不能成为惯例
I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的事我来处理
Okay, Tanya, in your words, tell me why you're here.
坦娅 告诉我 你为什么来这儿
I failed my drug test.
我没通过毒品检测
What are you writing?
你在写什么
Notes.
笔记
I take medication prescribed by my doctor,
我吃了医生开的药
Adderall and Percocet for back pain.
苯♥丙♥胺♥和止痛药 治背痛的
So, you have Attention Deficit Disorder.
你有注意力缺失症吗
Um, uh, apparently.
明显是的
The report here says
这份报告上说
that you tested positive for cocaine and marijuana.
你的可♥卡♥因♥和大♥麻♥药检呈阳性
That was a one-time deal--
就那么一次
a party the night before I got tested.
我测试前一晚参加了一个派对
Bad luck.
悲催
And sometimes I like to drink... to relax.
有时候为了放松 我会喝点酒
Is that a sin?
这也有罪吗
I don't take 30 pills a day.
我并没有每天吃一堆药
I have, um, an occasional hangover
我偶尔会宿醉
that requires extra attention in the morning.
所以早上会消耗很多精力
How are you managing the other areas of your life?
你生活的其它方面怎么样
What do you mean?
什么意思
Can you wake up and...
你能按时起床
brush your teeth and make your bed
洗漱 整理被褥吗
and drink water when you're thirsty?
口渴时会去喝水吗
Can you go home at night, alone,
晚上独自回到家
and take a bath because you need it,
会因身体所需或一时兴起
or because you want one?
去冲个热水澡吗
Can you manage these things without a pill or a drink?
若不借助药物和酒精 你能做到这些吗
And the, um...
那个...
The, uh... the pills and the-the booze
药物和酒精...
make it, uh, easier sometimes.
有时会令一切变得简单些
Yes.
没错
Does it ever make it worse?
那会令一切变得更糟吗
Possibly more often than not.
通常会
I might...
我也许
...have a, uh... problem
我可能...
with...
有...
...living.
生存问题
Tanya,
坦娅
do you want help?
你希望有人帮你吗
This is everything on Kateb from the past 36 hours.
这是过去36小时卡提卜的所有资料
This is it?
就这么点儿
Yeah.
是的
There's nothing here.
这些全无价值
Don't shoot me.
别冲我发火啊
I'm just the messenger.
我只是传递员
Kateb's off the grid.
卡提卜摆脱了监控
He's probably got people moving him from tunnels,
他可能找人帮他借助地道
caravans, any way he needs to move.
或拖车 借助一切手段进行转移了
It's official.
都是官话
We've got a Godot.
我们只有等戈多[著名荒诞派戏剧]
Godot?
戈多
We wait helplessly for someone else
就是我们无助地指望别人
to find something really scary.
会有重大发现
Operative word being wait.
用中情局行话说就是死等
Yes!
耶
Miles Fiedler.
我是迈尔斯·费德勒
What?
啥
Well, when did they find him?
你们什么时候发现的人
Will? Will. Will.
威尔 威 啊威
Yuri Popovich is dead.
尤里·波波维奇死了
What? Yeah.
啥 千真万确
How?
怎么死的
Gunned down in Moscow.
在莫斯科被人枪杀
Oh, shit.
我擦
Where's George? I don't know.
那乔治在哪 不知道
Someone's cleaning house.
有人在清理门户
First Tanaz, then Yuri.
先是塔娜丝 然后是尤里
George is the trifecta.
乔治就是第三个
Should I get the team together?
要去把组里人都叫过来么
Yes, tell them about Yuri, find George.
对 告诉他们尤里的事 然后找乔治
More importantly, locate Kateb?
更重要的是 揪出卡提卜
Hmm? Yeah. Wait.
好的 等等
Where are you going? Errand.
你这是去哪 有任务在身
Well, when are you gonna be back?
那你啥时候回来
Soon, Miles.
很快 迈尔斯
Phew! Oh, it's hotter than Hades, hmm?
比地狱还热哈
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表