剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
He was a great man.
他是个了不起的人
He did great things for us.
为我们贡献了很多
Taught me everything I know.
我的所有本事都是从他那儿学的
I can see that.
你不说我也能看出来
You remind me of him.
你很像他
Well, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
这是我听过的最棒的表扬了
Brilliant, principled.
智慧过人 刚正不阿
He was the conscience of this place.
他代表了这个研究所的良心
He steered me away from disaster
有他掌舵 我避开了政♥治♥生涯上
on many occasion.
一次又一次的灾难
It's not the same here without him.
他走了后 能感觉到这里跟以前不一样
No.
不
No, it isn't.
没有 还跟原来一样
So...
话说回来
...where did we land?
我们有什么收获
Uh, we think Kateb might be
我们认为卡提卜是
an alias of a Joseph Purcell.
乔瑟夫·珀赛尔的假名
American?
美国人
Jersey.
新泽西人
Studied abroad-- 2003,
2003年在国外学习过
possibly co-opted by Al-Qaeda.
可能已经被基♥地♥组♥织♥吸收为成员
We found him at Boeck's wedding.
我们在贝克的婚礼上发现了他
Interesting.
有意思
I assume he's...
这么说他是...
Oh, he's Johnny All-American.
他是土生土长的美国男孩
Applications of this are obvious.
这样一比喻就显而易见了
Yes.
是
And you tagged him.
你发现了他
We're running him right now.
我们正在对他进行调查
We'll get a full report in the morning.
早上会写一份详尽的报告
Okay.
好的
Good work.
干得好
Good work.
干得很好
Not just today.
不光是今天
You've done a great job at API.
你一直对我们贡献很大
Thank you.
谢谢您
Now...
好了
...go home.
回家吧
Such a shame about David.
戴维的死真是太可惜了
I really do miss him.
我是真的很想念他
Will?
威尔
Will?
威尔
Will? Will, stop.
威尔 行了
Stop. Listen to me.
好了 听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
How long has it been?
出事多久了
Okay, that's good.
好 很好
Do not move.
别动
Do not touch anything.
什么都别碰
I'll be there in 15 minutes.
我十五分钟后到
Do nothing until I get there.
我到之前什么都不要做
Geez.
擦
Jesus, Will!
老天 威尔
Are you injured?
你受伤了
Will, are you injured? Mm.
威尔 你受伤没
Do we call the cops? No.
要不要报♥警♥ 不
I didn't do anything wrong.
我什么都没做错
That's absolutely irrelevant.
这已经无关紧要了
He, uh, he was...
他 他...
Ah... Mr. Test.
泰斯先生
I'm glad I caught you before you left.
你还没走真是太好了
Do you drink scotch?
喝威士忌么
Of course.
当然
I-I love scotch.
爱死了
Well, I'm not gonna
我可不会
bring it over to you.
端到你手里
Oh, of course, of course.
当然
Lagavulin, from the island of Islay.
拉弗勒牌 艾拉岛名产
16-year-old...
16年酿
single-malt.
单品芽
Or as I like to refer to it,
或者按我的叫法
"The Good Shit."
他喵的好喝
Ha-ha!
哈哈
I figure we deserve a little scotch...
我觉得我们得来上一杯
after a day like this one.
这么一天下来
Yes.
是啊
Mmm...
赞
I heard about your analysis of the Kateb situation.
我听说了你关于卡提卜的分♥析♥
That's good work.
干得好
Thank you.
谢谢
A lot of smart people come in and out of this building,
这栋楼每天有很多聪明人进进出出
but... not many have what it takes
但是 大多都不具备
to lead.
领导能力
I see that in you.
不过你有
Thank you.
谢谢
You have any ambitions?
有没有上进心
Towards leadership.
想不想往上爬
Absolutely.
当然有
Good.
很好
"Oh, my dearest Kath...
我最爱的凯斯
"Katherine, if you...
凯瑟琳 如果你
"Oh, my d"I...T Kath...
哦天 我 凯斯
"I'm sorry...
对不起
"I... I...
我 我
"I hope that you can find it in your heart...
我希望你能打心底里
"To forgive me...
原谅我
...you will continue to celebrate our anniversary."
你会继续庆祝我们的纪念日
"Continue to celebrate our anniversary."
继续庆祝我们的纪念日
"Continue to celebrate our anniversary."
继续庆祝我们的纪念日
Hey. Are you team E?
你们是E组的吗
Yeah. Julia Harwell.
是的 我是朱莉娅·哈维尔
Oh, great.
好极了
I'm supposed to give this to you.
我来给你们送这个
Thanks.
谢了
What is it?
是什么
I love these long nights.
我就喜欢这种慢慢长夜
Reminds me of the old days.
老让我想起从前
Working till dawn, shoulder to shoulder.
加班工作到天亮 跟同志们一起
Am I boring you?
我扫你兴了吗
God, no. No.
哪有 没有的事
Oh, but I-I...
只是...
do need to...
我得...
get home.
回家了
No one works late anymore.
都没人肯加班了
It's a shame.
这世道
Enter.
进来
Yes?
什么事
Yeah, sorry. This just came in.
是这样 对不起 刚收到这个
We got a hit
我们追踪到了
on Joseph Purcell's passport.
乔瑟夫·珀赛尔的护照
He crossed the border in from Mexico
他在36小时前刚经墨西哥入境
36 hours ago-- Kateb is here.
卡提卜到这来了
He's in the United States.
他现在美国境内
I saw your light on.
我看见你灯开着
I'm sorry about earlier.
之前的事我很抱歉
I don't know what gets into me.
我不知道我是怎么了
It's not a problem.
没事 没什么
I'm having fun with you.
跟你在一起我很开心
There's no reason we can't keep having fun.
我觉得我们挺处的来 我们继续好不好
You need to go home.
你得回去了
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表