剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
It's a bad investment, a real money-loser.
这项投资并不明智 稳赔不赚
Tom wanted me to have it.
可汤姆想让我继承它
As an asset.
他是想作为资产留给你
It's not an asset unless it's sold.
可只有卖♥♥了才算得上资产
Sell MRQ?
卖♥♥了MRQ
Yes.
对
Katherine, don't worry.
凯瑟琳 别担心
This represents a miniscule frtion of yo total worth.
这在你的总资产里只是九牛一毛
Then I'll come to no harm if I keep it.
那我留着它也亏不到哪去了
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
No, that's it.
没了 就这些
Why did Tom leave me MRQ?
汤姆为什么要把MRQ留给我
Uh, MRQ-- I-I've never heard of it.
MRQ 没听说过
Tom had a lot of play in over-the-counter stocks.
汤姆有很多直接出♥售♥给顾客的股票
Arnold says it's a bad investment.
阿诺说这项投资不明智
Why would Tom leave me a bad investment
汤姆为何在自杀前两天
two days before he kills himself?
留给我一项不明智的投资
I have no idea, but if Arnold says it's a bad investment,
不知道 可如果阿诺说不明智
it's a bad investment.
那就肯定不明智
Just get rid of it.
赶紧脱手吧
Donald Bloom, please.
请找唐纳德·布隆
Donald Bloom, please.
请找唐纳德·布隆
Donald Bloom.
唐纳德·布隆
B-l-l--
布-鲁...
B-l-o-o-m.
布-隆
You sure?
你确定吗
How about Don Bloom?
那唐·布隆呢
Hey, Will. Ed.
嗨 威尔 爱德
Come on in.
快请进
Might want to get out of the way.
麻烦让一让
It's a large pepperoni and mushroom.
这可是一大份意大利香肠蘑菇匹萨
He's here, all right.
他就在这城里 知道吗
Who is? Bloom.
谁 布隆
He's in New York City.
他在纽约
He's staying at the Waldorf.
住在华尔道夫酒店[著名奢华酒店]
How the hell do you know that?
你怎么会知道
I made some phone calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥
Did you call every hotel in the city?
你把城里所有酒店的电♥话♥都打了
I got lucky.
我运气好
I started from "Z."
从Z字头的酒店开始
What's he look like?
他长什么样
I've never seen him before.
这人我从没见过
There's beer in the fridge.
冰箱里有啤酒
One thing I can tell you, he's confident.
可以肯定一点 他很自信
He's staying under his own name.
他入住时登记了真实姓名
A little bit of hubris.
还真有点自恋
A chink in the armor.
不过这也是他的弱点
The ancient Greeks believed hubris comes about
古希腊人认为 当人们自以为
when men think they can behave like gods.
可以比肩上帝 就会产生自恋
It's what we do.
人就是这样
It's in our nature.
这是我们的天性
And it destroys us.
也是致命的弱点
I found four White Papers relating to Houston
我在研究所的图书馆里发现了
in the API library.
四本与休斯顿有关的白♥皮♥书♥
One of 'em
其中一本
was written by David.
是戴维写的
And somebody stole it.
被人偷了
Stolen?
被偷了
This keeps circling back to API.
这让一切线索又回到了研究所
What are you going to do next?
下一步你打算怎么做
Follow Bloom.
跟着布隆
See where he leads me.
看他能把我引向何处
What do you want me to do?
我能做些什么
Wait.
等
Teacher of mine used to say
我老师过去常说
our job was to find the dots, then connect the dots,
我们的工作是找到蛛丝马迹
then understand the dots.
抽丝剥茧 解开其中奥秘
We're still looking for the dots,
我们现在还是停留在表面
and my sitting here in this house
我在这坐等
isn't gonna help us find much of anything.
也于事无补
The dots are out there in the world,
线索在外面
or in the bits and pieces of information;
在各种细微的信息里
the thousands of signs and symbols
在我们从原始数据中
that we can pull out of raw data.
提炼出的千万种符号♥里
A man waiting for a bus in Caracas.
一个在加拉加斯等公车的男人
A woman buying vegetables in an Algerian market.
一个在阿尔及利亚集市买♥♥蔬菜的女人
Teenagers fornicating in a Liverpool basement.
几个在利物浦地下室里偷♥情♥的少年
What's the connection?
这当中有什么联♥系♥
What's the narrative?
背后到底有何文章
Excuse me. Uh, can you take a picture for us?
抱歉 能帮我们照张相吗
Just right there. Thank you. Come on.
就按这个按钮 谢谢 来吧
It's good to see you. Good to see you.
幸会 幸会
So...
总之...
thanks for the gig.
多谢你的资料
Glad to help.
很高兴能帮上忙
Your man is a little testy.
你的人有点急躁
My man's a little brilliant.
我的人非常聪明
Well, he's got us running around the globe
他满世界地追查我们的行踪
stitching together this very complicated
还把这些错综复杂的事联♥系♥起来
operation that's...
这真是...
You troll your side of the river,
你我各自为阵
I'll troll mine.
互不干涉
Got it.
明白
You look good.
你看着不错
Nah, I'm fat.
不 我太胖了
No, you're not.
不 你不胖
Yeah, I am.
我真的很胖
Plus, my back hurts, and my knees crack every time
而且我还腰酸背痛
I stand up, and...
一站起来就腿抽筋
My hair. I started losing my hair a couple years ago.
还有我这脑门 脱发好几年了
I was in Finland.
我以前在芬兰
I thought it was the water.
当时还以为是受水质影响
It wasn't.
结果不是
You alone these days?
你这几天都是一个人吗
Yeah. Yeah, I find it simplifies things.
对 我发现独来独往能让事情简单化
You?
你呢
Various delights.
总能找到乐趣
Lucky you.
你真走运
Yeah, I generally have to pay for my pleasures.
是的 我总得为幸福付出点代价
You know, I want to tell you that... sometimes,
其实 我想跟你说 有些时候
uh... late at night,
在深夜里
when... I'm alone, feeling sorry for myself,
当我孤身一人 独自感伤的时候
I think of you...
我就会想起你
...and those, well, the old days in Beirut.
还有 在贝鲁特的那些日子
I even have a photograph somewhere
我甚至还保留了一张
of you sitting on a balcony,
你坐在阳台上
sipping a cup of coffee.
喝咖啡的照片
Great big grin on your face.
你笑得很开心
We were killing people, Donny.
我们当时可是在杀人 阿唐
Yeah.
是啊
That was half the fun.
那也是种乐趣
What is it?
怎么了
This conversation doesn't leave the room.
这次谈话内容我不想被第三个人知道
Of course not.
当然不会
I, uh...
我...
I need you to tell me everything you know
把有关凯尔·英格拉姆的一切
about Kale Ingram.
知无不言地告诉我
Well, uh...
这个...
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I know he's former CIA,
我知道他以前是中情局的
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表