剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
worked at API a long time.
在政策研究所工作了很长时间
I think he's an ops guy,
我觉得他是由斯潘格勒
recruited by Spangler.
招进来的执行人员
What else?
除此之外呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I think he's from Ohio.
我想他老家在俄亥俄州
I know he has family there.
我知道他还有亲人在那里
What about David?
那戴维呢
Has he ever said anything about David?
他有没有提到过戴维
What do you mean?
什么意思
Will, what's wrong?
威尔 怎么了
Did something happen?
是不是出什么事了
No.
没有
I don't know.
我也不知道
Will, tell me, please.
威尔 告诉我吧 求你了
I can't.
不行
It's complicated.
事情太复杂了
Are you sure that David Hadas' loose ends
你确定戴维·哈达斯剩下的烂摊子
have been neatly tied up?
都收拾好了吗
You know something I don't?
是不是有什么新情况
I do not.
没有
Yes.
对
Loose ends have been nicely tied up.
烂摊子都收拾干净了
Thank you.
谢谢你
You, um...
你...
lined up the team leaders
有没有召集各组负责人
for my wife's charity event...?
来支持我夫人的慈善活动
Every last one of them.
一个都没少
You're coming, too, aren't you?
你也会到场吧
Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我绝不会爽约
Miriam will be pleased.
梅莲一定会很高兴
Forgive her.
别怪她
After all, she has to put up with me.
不管怎么说 她还得忍♥受我
Yes.
好的
Traditionally, Islamo-fascist networks have not allied
按照惯例 伊♥斯♥兰♥法♥西♥斯♥组织
with organized crime,
不会与有组织的犯罪团伙结盟
except in a tangential way,
除非为了弥补行动上的不足
to fill in an operational weakness.
才会与他们间接合作
Except in the Balkans.
巴尔干地区除外
Right.
没错
But that was part of a large scale military conflict.
但那属于大规模军事冲突
Well, uh, George Beck,
还有 乔治·贝克
on the other hand,
从另一方面讲
is the critical element in the equation, and
是制衡的关键
the kind of financial linchpin
也是美国情报机构
that U.S. Intelligence has traditionally ignored
在重视执行人员的同时
in favor of operational players.
往往会忽略的金融关键人物
He represents...
他代表着...
You can't call the guy a linchpin
只看过一张照片
on the basis of one photograph.
你不能断定他就是关键
Well, that's not the only...
这不是唯一的...
Linchpin equals hypothesis.
关键就意味着假设
You got bubkes for proof.
你什么证据都没有
Just don't call him a linchpin.
别再称他为关键就是
George Boeck
乔治·贝克
is a well-educated, westernized Muslim
是一个受过良好教育 被西化的穆♥斯♥林♥
with the right profile and resources
他凭着良好的背景和个人才智
to play the kind of pivotal role
成为了这个是非之地的
in a sophisticated... Speculation.
中流砥柱... 还是推测
Look, Tanya,
听着 坦娅
I hate George, but even I'm not convinced.
我讨厌乔治 但就连我都觉得毫无说服力
Should I even bother to finish?
我还有必要继续说下去吗
Strip down your argument to the basics.
直接说点实质性的吧
Build out from there.
从最基本的说起
Go ahead.
快
From the beginning.
从头开始
No.
不行
What?
什么不行
Whatever it is, no.
不管是什么 都不行
How long have we known each other?
咱俩认识多久了
Too long.
够久了
It'll be five years this October.
到十月就五年了
That's a substantial friendship, Hal.
我们可是老交情了 哈尔
My name's not Hal.
我不叫哈尔
Who introduced you to your wife?
谁帮你和你老婆牵的红线
You didn't introduce us.
你没有帮我们牵红线
You just happened to be standing next to her in the cafeteria.
只是碰巧在自助餐厅站到她旁边而已
I took you by the shoulders, planted you in front of her,
我拽着你肩膀 把你推到她面前
and said, "Talk to her."
说 "跟她聊聊"
All right.
好吧
What's up?
什么事
I need an agency-wide cross-reference search.
我需要一次全局性 交叉性的搜索
The whole database?
整个数据库吗
Whole database.
整个数据库
Who or what?
你想查什么
Donald Bloom.
唐纳德·布隆
And Kale Ingram.
还有凯尔·英格拉姆
What is it?
怎么了
It's some kind of CIA case file number.
好像是中情局的案件档案编号♥
And it's got the highest security rating.
属于最高机密文件
Can you open it?
你能打开吗
The minute I open it, they'll know.
我一打开 他们就知道了
They'll be an automatic trace. Do you want that?
会自动追踪过来 你想这样吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry.
对不起
You looking for me?
找我吗
I was...
我只是
No. Just coming up to clear my head.
只是上来醒醒神
I'll leave you to it.
那我让给你
You let Grant and Miles
你让格兰特和迈尔斯
slaughter me.
这样羞辱我
You think Spangler's gonna be any easier?
你觉得斯潘格勒更好对付吗
You're setting me up to fail.
你就是故意想让我一败涂地
All right, if-if you don't think you can handle this, let me...
好吧 如果你觉得自己搞不定 那我...
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
No. I just...
我只是
I think you're right.
我觉得你的观点很对
I think George is the nexus of something big,
我认为乔治背后必有大文章
and-and, and-and focusing on him is gonna get us somewhere.
关注他必定能让我们有所发现
Would it have killed you to say that in the room?
要你当着大家的面这么说就这么难吗
There's two types of fear.
世上有两种恐惧
There's the type that makes us work harder,
有一种能让我们更竭尽全力
that-that drives us; we dig deeper.
驱使着我们刨根问底
There's the kind that makes my heart come up in my throat
能让我心都提到嗓子眼
and it makes me-- at the cost of my own sanity--
仍然不顾一切
look for answers,
寻求真♥相♥
because, damn me to hell, I-I can't let up in this one.
因为无论如何 我都无法松懈
That's good fear.
这种是良性的恐惧
The bad fear
恶性的恐惧
is the kind that makes us stop working.
能让我们畏缩不前
Paralyzes us.
丧失斗志
Makes us stay in bed all day and hide.
让我们整天龟缩在床上不敢见人
Bad fear doesn't make you a bad person.
恶性的恐惧不代表你这人不好
It just means you shouldn't be working here.
只是意味着你不适合这份工作
Ed?
爱德
Hey, Ed?
爱德 在家吗
Be right there.
就是这里
What is all this?
这都是些什么
Dots connected, my friend.
蛛丝马迹 小朋友
Dots connected.
抽丝剥茧
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表