剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Tanya.
坦娅
You're back?
你回来了
For the time being.
只是暂时的
To help find Kateb.
来帮忙追踪卡提卜
How's it going?
你还好吧
Fine.
挺好
You can relax.
别紧张
I'm not gonna start blowing rails off the conference table.
我不会发狂掀桌子的
I didn't think...
我没那个意思...
Anyways...
言归正传
What are we doing?
咱们进行到哪了
You know, Yuri, Tanaz
尤里 塔娜丝
and George have all been killed.
乔治都被杀了
Yeah. We figured something was about to happen,
没错 我们觉得会有事发生
and this morning,
而今早
NSA gave us the chatter to back that up.
国安局也支持了这个观点
So, we're compiling everything we know about Kateb.
现在我们要整理已掌握的卡提卜的资料
Here. Only concrete.
给 只筛选有凭有据的
Trusted sources.
切实可信的资料
Will wants this checked and double-checked.
威尔要我们进行反复确认
Okay, yeah.
好的 明白
No. Uh, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I have everything I need.
我没别的需要了
You all done?
都弄完了
Yes. Thank you for letting me use your place.
弄完了 多谢借用贵宝地了
Stay awhile.
多呆会儿吧
I've already been gone way too long.
我已经出来太久了
Please don't be such a pussy.
别这么扭扭捏捏的
I really have to go, okay?
我真得走了
This is important.
有重要事情
I am also important.
我也很重要
You sometimes forget that
你那小脑瓜
because of how tiny your brain is.
经常会忘了这点
I can't do this right now.
现在没时间
What exactly have I asked you to do?
我说啥了啊 没时间干嘛
Have this conversation.
没时间跟你聊天
You haven't said a word to me since you got here.
你来了之后一句话都没跟我说过
It's because I'm busy.
因为我很忙
I'm trying to do something.
我有事要做
The intelligence we have on Kateb says
就我们掌握的资料来看
that he's in eight different places,
卡提卜同时身处八个地方
which is impossible, unless he's, well, Santa Claus.
这不可能 他又不是圣诞老人
I mean, if the intelligence is wrong,
所以 情报肯定有误
shouldn't it be called something else?
这都算不上是情报了吧
Like stupidity?
那算..."糊涂笔记"
Yeah. The stupidity that we got from the CIA suggests
对 从中情局给我们的糊涂笔记来看
that Kateb is an amazing, magical creature.
卡提卜是个神人 是个传说
What?
咋了
How's it coming?
怎么样了
Um, it's, um...
呃...
slow, but, uh... but it's, it's steady.
进度缓慢 但很稳定
I mean, there- there's a lot to- to go through.
我是说 要核实的资料太多
Any progress?
有进展吗
We're... zeroing in
我们正在校正情报
and should have something for you pretty soon.
应该很快就会有所发现
Where's Will?
威尔呢
He, uh, he stepped out for-for a minute.
他...他刚走
I think, uh, I think he should be,
我想他应该
should be back in soon.
应该很快就会回来了
We're zeroing in?
校正是个什么说法
Tanya, where are you with the NSA stuff?
坦娅 国安局的资料看到哪了
I'm trying, okay? I'm reading.
我在尽力 行吗 我正在看
I can only read as fast as I can read.
我阅读的速度就这样了
I'm just asking where you are.
我只是问问你看到哪了
I don't know where I a m.
我不知道
Somewhere between the beginning and the end.
反正在开头和结尾之间
I apologize for my pace, Grant.
我速度太慢 对不住了 格兰特
Records Department.
您好 这里是档案部
I'm-I'm sorry, um...
不好意思
Where am I calling?
请问您那边是哪里
Fishers Island Public Library.
渔人岛公共图书馆
Can I help you?
有什么需要吗
Sir? Hello?
先生 您在吗
Hello?
喂
Uh, sir?
先生
Thank you.
谢谢您
Will, you can't be here.
威尔 你不能来这
I know, I know. I'm sorry. I just need to talk to you.
我知道 对不起 我得跟你谈谈
Will, you can't be here.
威尔 你不能来这
What happened?
出什么事了
They said I shouldn't talk to you.
他们不准我和你联♥系♥
Who did?
谁
I don't know.
我不知道
He said they'd kill you.
不然他们会杀了你
I'm scared.
我好害怕
I'm going to be gone in a minute. Please.
我马上就走 拜托了
Please. I need to talk to you.
有些事我必须告诉你
Just for a minute.
很快就完
I took a list of board members
我拿到了和你丈夫有来往的
from companies your husband was associated with,
公♥司♥董事会成员名单
and I cross-referenced them
和渔人岛图书馆
with property records from Fisher Island in the 1960s.
1960年的档案进行对照之后
Now, I came up with seven names.
我找出了7个人
There are 12 companies
这些人基本上是两两合作
that share at least two of these men on their board of directors.
分别在12家不同的公♥司♥任董事会成员
Okay.
然后呢
Every one of these companies has profited
这些公♥司♥都
from some sort of cataclysm or another.
从某种灾祸中大发横财
All vulnerabilities pointed out by API white papers.
但那些潜在风险早就被研究所查出了
I don't understand.
我不明白
These companies have taken analysis and intelligence from API
这些公♥司♥先从研究所获取情报
and made money off of "Unforeseeable" Events worldwide.
然后在全球"不可预见"的事件中获利
Analysis done by me and my colleagues,
就是靠我们查到的情报
and-and-and what's worse is, I-I think...
我怀疑 还有更坏的可能...
they might have been engineering the events themselves.
那些事件说不定是他们一手制♥造♥的
Well, what makes you think that?
那你有什么证据
Gerald Bradley killed himself three weeks
1989年 就在俄♥罗♥斯♥乌发市
before the 1989 Ufa train disaster in Russia.
特大火车事故发生前夕 杰拉德·布莱德利自杀了
A pipeline exploded, took out two trains.
当时输油管爆♥炸♥ 炸毁2列火车
600 people died.
600人遇难
Gas prices skyrocketed.
顿时 油价猛涨
Atlas has record profits.
巨麦公♥司♥一夜暴富
I think he killed himself because he couldn't live
他自杀 可能是因为无法面对
with what they were about to do.
接下来要发生的事
You think the same was true of Tom?
你认为汤姆也是因此自杀的吗
I do.
是的
And if I'm right, it means something--
如果我是对的 那么
something big-- is going to happen,
就一定要出大事了
and we need to figure out what.
必须得查出来
How?
要怎么做
I need you to look through anything you have of Tom's.
你好好回忆下你和汤姆在一起的点滴
Anything.
不要有任何遗漏
Information that seems inconsequential to you.
对你而言 不起眼的琐事
It's possible we could find a pattern in it.
也许正是重要的线索
I am afraid to leave the apartment.
我现在怕得连门都不敢出
I don't trust anybody anymore.
谁也不敢相信了
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
Tom and I were together in 1989.
1989年我和汤姆已经结婚了
We were still falling in love.
那时我们很甜蜜
At the same time, he was...
而他真的...
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表