剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
He didn't say.
他没说
Truxton Spangler...
崔氏顿·斯潘格勒
...was a friend of my husband's.
也是我丈夫的朋友
Will?
威尔
Spangler knows you're working with me.
斯潘格勒知道你在跟我做活了
Oh, I'm done working with you.
我受够你了
Your friend Bloom broke into my apartment.
你那朋友布隆擅闯我的公♥寓♥
I watched him drill bugs into my light sockets.
我看着他给我的插座上钻孔放窃听器
Keep your voice down.
你小声点
You've been playing both sides.
你一直耍两面派
It's not my fault you're alone now.
现在变孤家寡人是你活该
Here.
给
I don't want it.
我不要
If Spangler knows you've turned on him,
如果斯潘格勒知道你已经查到了他
I don't want to be seen within ten feet of you.
我可不想离你太近
It's an obituary.
这是份讣告
Man's name is Thomas K. Rhumor.
这人名叫托马斯·K·茹墨
He was on the board of Atlas MacDowell.
他是巨麦公♥司♥董事局成员
Look at the date.
看看日期
I don't want your help.
我不想你帮忙
Look at the date, Will.
看日期 威尔
He killed himself the same day
他在填字游戏
that crossword puzzle appeared.
出现的同一天自杀
How long have you had this?
你掌握这个有多久了
Stay away from me.
离我远点
You need me.
你需要我
This is over.
到此为止了
Come in.
请进
Are you looking for Will?
你在找威尔吗
No, I... I'm looking for you.
不 我来找你
I heard your wife was here this morning.
听说尊夫人早上来过
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
She was upset.
她心情不大好
It won't happen again.
不会有第二次了
It's difficult doing this kind of work and having a family.
同时兼顾这项工作和家庭 确实很难
It's not exactly glamorous, what we do.
我们所作所为 既不酷又不帅
You're a hard worker.
你很勤奋
I admire that.
我很欣赏
Thank you, sir.
谢谢夸奖 先生
Will is lucky to have you on his team.
队里能有你这样的人 威尔真走运
It's been a difficult time for him.
他一直都过得不大顺
But...
但是
we take care of our own, hmm?
我们照顾自己人 是吧
I'm glad to know that you're in place,
你这么蓄势待发 我很高兴
if he should need a rest or...
如果他要休假...
Can I count on you, Grant?
我能不能指望你 格兰特
Of course.
当然
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Go home.
回家吧
I'm sure your wife would like to see you.
我肯定你夫人急着要见你
You... You still here?
你还在啊
Still here
是啊
More dangerously vulnerable sewer systems?
又是危险而易损的下水管道吗
Just trying to get caught up.
只是在努力跟上进度
I was thinking, um...
我在想
do you want to, uh, get a cup of coffee or, um...
你要不要来杯咖啡 还是
I... I've got coffee.
我有咖啡
Oh, yeah, right.
啊对 好吧
I don't, uh... I don't drink coffee...
我不喝咖啡
Uh... I just, uh...
我只是
I just thought I'd ask, um...
我只是想过来...
you know, to-to... to welcome you.
过来欢迎你一下
I could get
我可以去干一杯
a drink, if you wanted to.
如果你想的话
Here?
在这吗
I was thinking at a bar,
我是想说酒吧
but if you've got a flask in your office...
除非你办公室有烧瓶
No, no, a bar.
不不不 当然是酒吧
That's... That's good.
很不错
Let's... yeah, let's do that.
那就走吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Oh, I, um... I told you that I was married before.
我之前跟你说我结婚了
I'm... I'm not, uh, anymore.
其实我现在算是单身...
Okay.
好吧
How'd you sleep?
你睡的好么
Like a rock.
很好
I like that you've got a gun.
你有带枪我很安心
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表