剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on AMC's "RUBICON"...
《绝对界限》 前情提要
This is your husband.
这个人就是你丈夫
Well this one is Truxton Spangler.
这位是崔氏顿·斯潘格勒
I got the intercept on Kateb. He's alive.
我刚找到卡提卜的一段监听录音 他还活着
Just tell me why you're here.
告诉我 你为什么来这儿
I failed my drug test.
我没通过毒品检测
There'a a woman, her husband was a colleague of Tom's
有个女人 她丈夫是汤姆的一个同事
He also killed himself.
他也自杀了
Is Will a problem?
威尔会是个麻烦吗
He will be handled, as problems are.
我会解决他 就像解决其它问题一样
If Catherine Rhumor spends any time with Will Travers
如果凯瑟琳·茹墨跟威尔·崔维斯进一步接触
he will be terminated.
他就会被终止机能
Andy, I'm telling you the truth.
安蒂 我没骗你
I can't go home and I need your help.
我不能回家 需要你帮忙
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Why not?
怎么了
Everything okay?
没事吧
I had a dream.
我做了个梦
You were in a Moscow train station,
梦见你在莫斯科火车站
wearing a fake moustache.
戴着假胡子
You exchanged matching briefcases with an older man,
跟一个老头调换公文包
and then you went on your way as if nothing had happened.
然后你若无其事地走开了
Do you ever do stuff like that?
你干过这种事吗
Nobody does stuff like that.
没人会干这种事
Especially not me.
我就更不可能了
I mean, if it were anybody,
就算要干
it would be a field officer, but I'm not one of those, and
也应该找个外勤特工 可我不是
nor would I want to be.
我也不想当
You don't like those guys?
你不喜欢那些人
No, they're fine, just, uh...
不 他们挺好 只是...
slightly... less cerebral.
有点 没脑子
They're meatheads.
头脑简单 四肢发达
You guys are the AV club, and they're the football players.
你们是天资过人 他们是运动健将
I will have you know that I'm very good at sports.
我体育也很棒的好吧
Right.
好吧
I am good at hockey, I am good at baseball.
曲棍球最拿手 棒球也不赖
I have a lot of questions about your job.
我对你的工作很好奇
I'm not going to answer those.
我不会告诉你的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I have to go to work.
上班
Why so early?
这么早
Stay. Keep me warm.
别走 帮我暖床
I would if I could.
身不由己啊
Dick.
我要
I have a lot to do today.
我今天很忙
You've got to fire a tranquilizer gun
你肯定要给某人注射镇静剂
into someone's neck and steal their identity.
然后盗用了他们的身份吧
And you're onto me.
被你发现了
That wasn't a kiss.
这算什么吻
I got to go.
我得走了
I'll see you later.
回见
We started picking up chatter early yesterday morning
我们昨天一早收到消息
suggesting Kateb has been activated.
表明卡提卜已经做好准备
It's just a matter of time until he moves.
行动是迟早的事
Do we know where he is?
知道他在哪吗
We've got him in five different countries right now.
目前为止 他在五个国家露过面
And we've got him in three others.
刚刚又在三个国家发现他的踪迹
We've got communications that support all eight scenarios.
通信记录显示这八国他都去过
We need API to help sift through the mess.
我们需要研究所对这些情报进行筛选整理
It's what we do.
我们干的就是这个
Any and all resources are at your fingertips.
需要什么尽管提
That goes for all of us.
这是为了大家好
The U.S. Intelligence apparatus is being mocked.
美国情报机构被多方嘲笑
Politically, this could be disastrous.
在政♥治♥上 这是一场大灾难
Our usefulness is questioned far too often these days.
这几天 各界都在质疑我们的能力
We need to get ahead on this one, Truxton.
这事务必搞定 崔氏顿
There is a mountain of crap to sift through,
任务很重
and not a whole hell of a lot of time to do it.
而且时间紧迫
You and your team will take point on this
这个交给你们小组负责
since you have a history with the subject.
你们以前跟过他的案子
Okay.
没问题
As far as resources?
资源无限
Name what you need.
需要什么尽管提
Well, we are short a man.
我们缺人手
And Tanya does have a lot of history with these players.
坦娅经验比较丰富
I'll take care of it.
我来处理
I'd like to get Maggie back, also.
我想让玛姬也回来
She's good at her job,
她有工作经验
and we can't afford any mistakes right now.
这个节骨眼上不能出岔子
No, we can't.
确实不能
Truxton's taking an active interest in this.
崔氏顿对这案子尤为关注
More so than usual.
胜于以往
Okay.
明白
Get your team up to speed.
让你的组员抓紧时间
You want a cab?
要打车吗
You want a cab or what?
到底上不上
Thanks for nothing.
什么人啊
Christ.
我的老天
Russia, Malaysia,
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 马来西亚
Greece, France, Egypt.
希腊 法国 埃及
Pakistan, Mexico and...
巴基斯坦 墨西哥 还有...
Jordan.
约旦
Where isn't Kateb?
卡提卜无处不在
We're being fed this stuff.
一下子来这么多情报
It's hard to tell if any of it's reliable.
真假难辨
And none of the agencies can give us a picture of the guy?
没人能提供他的照片
No one has one.
没人有他照片
How are we supposed to confirm his location
那我们该怎么确定他的位置
with any certainty if we don't know what he looks like?
连他长什么样都不知道
We're looking at this the wrong way.
我们的方向不对
We-we can't head down this path they're clearing for us.
不能往设好的圈里跳
They want us thinking about all this.
他们希望我们盯着这些线索
We enter the problem from these eight avenues,
从这里着手的话
we're still going to be sifting through paperwork
我们就会疲于筛选情报
when the bomb goes off.
而无暇顾及何处有炸♥弹♥
Which is exactly their intention.
他们要的就是这个
Instead of starting from eight locations
地点有八处 但目标人物只有一个
and working backwards to figure out the two,
与其倒回去排查地点
let's start with one man and follow him.
不如从人身上着手
Let's profile this guy,
对他进行侧写
figure out who the hell he is.
弄清他到底是谁
I can sketch up what we have real quick.
我会速写
Great. Great. Nothing speculative.
太好了 不要推测性的东西
Only things we absolutely know.
只需要我们切实掌握的资料
Fishers Island Library.
渔人岛图书馆
Please hold.
请稍等
How's everything going?
怎么样了
We're headed in the right direction.
我们找到方向了
And your other assignments?
其它事呢
I feel I'm very close to coming to a conclusion.
我觉得我离真♥相♥很近了
What's in your way?
还有什么障碍
I think I've exhausted the building's capabilities.
研究所里的资源已经用尽了
Is there a source in the field that could be of assistance?
外面有可用的资源吗
I believe so.
肯定有
How much time would you need?
需要多长时间
45 minutes.
45分钟
Go.
去吧
What about Kateb?
卡提卜怎么办
Go. Now.
速去
Get back fast.
速回
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表