剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
I don't think we ever had an honest conversation that wasn't about baseball.
美国大联盟冠军赛中 洋基队共夺冠几次
How many times did the Yankees win the World Series?
27次
Uh, 27?
怎么了
Why?
来了来了 稍等一下
Keep your pants on. I'm coming.
戴维知道我讨厌洋基队
David knew I hate the Yankees.
这些10位数 是日期
The ten digits are dates.
都是编号♥和日期
They are numbers and dates.
数字1至27 代表27个日期
27 dates noted by the numbers one through 27--
就是洋基队在大赛中夺冠的日期
the dates of the World Series wins by the New York Yankees.
他知道我会明白
He knew I would know these.
对 的确如此
Of course, he did.
那剩下的那些数字呢
So what about the other numbers?
应该是代表队员 队员的名字
They're people-- names and people,I think.
-我现在还没弄明白 -给我说一个
- I can't seem to figure this out,yet. - Give me one.
1-8-0-5-1-9-1-2...
Uh, 1-8-0-5-1-9-1-2...
-停 -怎么了
- Stop. - What?
1912年5月8日
May 18,1912--
底特律老虎队集体罢♥工♥
the Detroit Tigers were on strike
因为泰·柯布因殴打无理球迷而被停职
over Ty Cobb's suspension for beating a fan who had called him "A half nigger."
老虎队著名球员
老虎队管理层立刻在费城招募孩子组建球队
The Tiger team management recruited kids off the streets of Philadelphia
于当晚和奥克兰队进行比赛
to play that night's game against the Athletics.
为老虎队赢得胜利的...
Pitching for the Tigers...
就是个来自圣乔伊的小家伙
was a kid from St. Joe's
连学院赛都没打过
who had never even played college ball.
他在单场比赛里
Gave up...26 hits
打出了26次命中
in a single game.
至今仍是美国大联盟的记录
It's an American League record to this day.
还有呢
And?
小家伙就姓崔维斯
Kid's name was Travers.
戴维为什么把我的名字编在密♥码♥里
Why would David leave my name in a code?
让你明白密♥码♥解对了
So you'd know when you'd broken it.
再给我说一个
Give me another one.
迈尔斯
Miles?
他整晚都在这吗
Has he been here all night?
你呆了一整晚吗
Have you been here all night?
怎么了
What?
有什么新进展
Did you find something?
有进展
You found something.
发现什么了
Did I find something? Uh...
没有 什么都没有 我仔细核对了
No, no, I, uh, scanned
乔治的信♥用♥卡♥账单
George's credit card statements,
我调查了他的公♥司♥档案
I examined corporate filings,
他的汽车租赁合同
his automobile leases.
我太兴奋了
Oh, oh, I got, I got so excited
以为发现了他的罪证
when I, uh, realized that I found evidence
他在伦敦租了一间公♥寓♥4个月
linking him to an apartment that he rented
我以为自己找到了
in London for four months,and I-I thought,
没错 这就是他金屋藏娇的地方
Oh, this is it-- this is the, the love nest.
乔治有个情妇 明白吗
George has a, a-- a, uh-- a mistress, you know.
结果发现
Finally... but it turns out,um,
那套公♥寓♥ 他是给自己姐姐租的
the apartment... he rented for his sister
她当时刚在皇家马斯登医院做完化疗
while she finished chemo at Royal Marsden.
乔治不是 他不仅是个出色的家伙
George is not-- he's not just a... a, uh, swell guy.
乔治是个了不起的人
George is a wonderful human being.
简直就是十全十美
It's... it's all perfect.
威尔 这家伙就是个圣人
Will, this guy is a saint.
没有的事
No such thing.
我知道
I know.
德国情报局早上来过电♥话♥
BND called this morning,
他们准备把资料发过来
and they're going to send their file over
今天晚些时候
later today.
很多资料
It's a big one.
有什么要点吗
Any highlights?
他们一无所获
Uh, they got nothing.
一大堆细枝末节
Just a bunch of loose ends.
他们还不停问我
They, they, they kept asking me
我们有什么收获
what we had.
威尔 英格拉姆找你
Will, Ingram wants you.
不可能 没人能如此完美无缺
Nah, nobody's life can be this perfect.
美满的婚姻 成功的事业
Happy marriage, successful career,
在这一切的背后
and underneath it all,
或许暗地里他是个性♥虐♥待狂
maybe a little light bondage with pre-op she-males.
进来吧 威尔
Come in, Will.
认识一下 瑞安·法贝特工
I'd like you to meet Special Agent, Ryan Farber.
他监视你有一段时间了
He's been watching you for a little while,
这是审批过程的一部分
as part of the vetting process
为了你的新安全许可
for your new security clearance.
那天晚上对不起了
Sorry about the other night.
好一段时间没盯梢了
It's been a while since I've done any tailing.
可能有点生疏了
Guess I'm a little rusty.
没事
No problem.
你的安全许可获批了
Your clearance was approved.
恭喜
Congratulations.
太好了 谢谢
Great-- Thanks.
给你个忠告
And word to the wise:
下次如果发现有人跟踪
next time you think someone's following you,
别去挑衅他
don't challenge him.
你可以走了 威尔
That's all, Will.
丹尼尔·本斯
Daniel Burns.
丹尼尔 我是威尔
Hey, Daniel, it's Will.
哥们 什么事
Hey, man, what's up?
哥们 听着 你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, man, listen, I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
我
I, uh...
要帮什么忙
What do you need?
我手头有7个名字
Yeah, I got a list of about seven names
那个 我需要你帮个忙
I need, uh, I need,uh, I need some help with here.
你在数据库里帮忙查查
I was wondering if you could run 'em through your database,
有结果通知我
let me know if anything comes up.
好吧 要是你害我被炒鱿鱼
All right. But if this gets me fired,
-我就吃你的住你的 -行 谢了
- I know where you live. - Yeah-- Thank you.
等我拿支笔
Okay, let me grab a pen.
好吧 说
Okay... shoot.
第一个名字是杰弗里
First one is Jeffrey--
杰出的杰 加西亚
with a "J"-- Garcia.
-好的 -杰弗里·加西亚
- Uh-huh... - Jeffrey Garcia.
阿尔弗雷·贝穆德兹
Alfred Bermudez--
贝-穆-德-兹
B-e-r-m-u-d-e-z.
蓝迪·霍布斯 霍-布-斯
Randy Hobbs-- H-O-B-B-S.
他发现我了
He's made me.
怎么发现的
How?
刚才他在马路对面看到我了
He saw me, just now, from across the street.
确定吗
You sure?
很确定
Pretty sure.
太大意了
Sloppy.
那个联邦特工才粗心大意
The FBI guy was sloppy.
我不过是点背
I'm just unlucky.
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
没什么
Nothing much.
联邦调查局肯定没再监视他了
FBI's definitely off him now.
他还在追查吗
He still looking?
他昨晚又和班克罗夫碰面了
He had another meeting with Bancroft last night.
是崔维斯
It's Travers.
他还在追根究底
He's still digging.
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表