剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
会议记录 非政♥府♥组织那事不重要
Oh,the minutes-- the NGO thing is back-burner.
会议记录里什么都没有
Oh, there's nothing in those minutes.
那就写"无"
Then write down "nothing,"
我得向斯潘格勒汇报一下调查
and I need to tell Spangler where we are
尤里 乔治和神秘男子的任务进展如何
with Yuri and George and the mystery man.
能告诉他还在调查吗
Can we tell him we're working on it?
上周五你说会给他答复
Last Friday you told him you'd have something for him.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我们正在建立乔治·贝克的档案
I know. We're building a profile of George Boeck.
但是德国情报局 他们不肯合作
But the BND-- they're not playing nice.
那你就不该答应一天后给他答复
Then you shouldn't have told him you could have it in 24 hours.
你应该老实说
Should have told him the truth,
你也不知道需要多长时间
which is you had no idea how long it would take.
他在考验你
He was testing you.
你不合格
You failed.
这是场考验
That was a test?
没错
Yeah.
要我去德国情报局疏通一下吗
You need me to give BND a nudge?
无伤大雅
Couldn't hurt.
见鬼
Oh, damn it!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好
No.
他就突然出现在我家门口
He just showed up at my doorstep.
吓了我一跳
Scared the shit out of me.
关键是
And the thing is...
索菲见到他还很开心
Sophie was so happy to see him.
太伤我心了
Broke my heart.
我来猜一下
Let me guess.
他说 "我想再次陪伴你一起生活"
He said, "I want to be part of your life again."
你拒绝了吧
Tell me you said "No."
本性难移啊 玛姬
People don't change, Maggie.
三岁看大 七岁看老
We are, who we are.
离他远点儿
Stay away from him.
但如果是真的呢
But what if it's true?
如果索菲能再次拥有她爸爸会怎么样
What if Sophie could have her dad, again?
要是她能有个正常的家庭呢
What if she had a chance to grow up in a normal family?
我要对她负责
I have a responsibility to her.
克雷格也在努力
Craig is trying.
我能看出他在努力
I can tell he's really trying.
埃文
Evan.
威尔
Will.
你好吗
How are you?
谢谢你来见我
Hey, thanks for meeting me.
那...
So...
维蒙特怎么样
How's Vermont?
很安静祥和
Uh, peaceful... quiet.
没人来烦你 你可以随心所欲地生活
Nobody bothers you, you know, you just live your life.
听上去挺好的
Sounds nice.
你在北边安顿下来
Your dad was really happy you settled
你父亲很为你高兴
into something up there.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
他经常讲起你
He talked about it a lot.
那为什么他从来都不来看我
How come he never came up to visit me?
他把所有文件都签好了 传真过来
He signed and faxed all the paperwork,
一直都跟我的医生有联♥系♥ 但是...
talked to my doctors all the time, but...
他就是不愿意亲自过来
he wouldn't step foot in the place.
我妈来过 五六次
Mom came up, like, half a dozen times,
我爸一次都没来
but not Dad.
埃文 那个
So, Evan, listen,
你约我过来有什么特别原因吗
was there a specific reason you wanted to meet up?
我妈说我爸死之前 把摩托车给你了
Mom said that before he died, dad gave you his bike--
那辆诺顿车
the Norton?
没错
That's right.
那个 是这样的
Yeah, well, the thing is
他说那辆车总有一天要给我
he said that it was going to be mine, someday.
-他这样说吗 -对
- He did? - Yes.
他从没提起过
He never mentioned it.
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
不 我信 当然信
No, of course, I do.
只是很难想象我要把它送出去
It's just that it's hard to imagine giving it up.
这是他死前留给我的唯一一件东西
It was the one thing he gave me, before he died.
他应该把车给我
He was supposed to give it to me.
我才是他的儿子 不是你
I'm his son, not you.
我查了他的信♥用♥卡♥账单 我发现
So... here's what I know from his credit card bills.
乔治很贪吃 吃得多且精
George likes to eat-- a lot and well.
他每月按时付账单
He also pays his bill every month.
现在 我开始饥肠辘辘
And now, I'm officially hungry
却没钱填饱肚子
and financially irresponsible.
他为什么选乔治这个名字
How do you think he decided on George, anyway?
怎么说
What do you mean?
你以前叫纳西尔
Well, your name's Nasir,
而现住在慕尼黑
you're living in Munich,
你可以选择任何名字来适应新环境
you can change your name to anything to help you fit in,
但你却选择乔治
and you choose George--
不是盖荣 也不是海因里希[典型德国名]
not "Gey-org," Not "Heinrich,"
而是乔治
but "George."
也许乔治是他最喜欢的披头士[乐队成员]
Maybe George was his favorite Beatle.
这也说得通么
Makes sense, you know,
-他比较低调 -你去哪儿
- the quiet one. - Where are you going?
去给柏林方面打电♥话♥
I'm going to call Berlin.
柏林现在可是凌晨3点
It's 3 A.M. In Berlin.
你父母怎么给你起的这个名字
Where'd your parents get the name "Grant," Anyway?
尤利西斯·格兰特将军
Ulysses S. Grant.
我父亲是个内战迷
My father was a big Civil War buff.
那可是史上最差劲五位总统之一
Your parents named you after
你父母竟用他的名字给你取名
one of the worst five presidents in history?
最差劲五位
Worst five?
怎么也能排上个十位吧
Worst ten, okay?
又不是詹姆斯·布坎南
We're not talking about James Buchanan
或者沃伦·哈丁
or Warren G. Harding here.
都是一路货色
Pretty much, we are.
我是茉琳
It's Maureen.
有事请留言
Please leave me a message.
阳光灿烂
plenty of sunshine
气温正常
and seasonal temperatures.
今天最高气温...
We should reach our normal high...
夜晚天气晴朗 最低气温21.1摄氏度
Clear skies tonight with a low near 70.
明天多云
Increasing cloudiness tomorrow...
诺顿
摩托
手册
风向转东 风力每小时14英里
...with the winds out of the East at 14 miles per hour.
现在温度是21.7摄氏度
It's currently 71 degrees.
你好
Hi.
好啊
Hey.
熊冬眠的时候
When bears hibernate...
会去上厕所吗
...do they... need to go to the bathroom?
理论上说 它们要去也是去树林
Well, technically, they go in the woods,
而不是去厕所
not in a bathroom.
而事实上
But no...
它们不去
They don't go.
那怎么办 就这么忍♥着吗
So what? They just hold it?
更复杂一些
It's a little more complicated than that.
熊有项独特的本领
Bears actually have the unique ability
能在冬眠时将体内的废物循环利用
to recycle waste while they're hibernating.
我就感觉你会知道
Had a feeling you'd know.
来和乔治打声招呼吧
Say "Hi" to...George.
这是他之前在希思罗机场[伦敦机场]
That's him the last time he went through Heathrow--
不 是在盖威克机场过安检时的录像
Uh, no, Gatwick.
他去旅行了吗
He went on vacation?
去了哪儿
I wonder where?
09年6月 去百慕大
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表