剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
The synopsis of the synopsis.
这是所有概要的提炼
Donald Bloom worked for the CIA.
唐纳德·布隆曾为中情局工作
The CIA launched an operation in June of 1983
中情局在1983年发起过一次行动
to assassinate Hezbollah leaders and financiers.
暗♥杀♥黎巴嫩真♥主♥党首脑和金主
This was in retaliation for Hezbollah's suicide bombing
这是报复一周前真♥主♥党针对驻扎在
of the Marine barracks in Beirut, one week earlier.
贝鲁特的海军陆战队的自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
The go-code to begin the operation was a crossword puzzle
该行动的启动密♥码♥就是
published in various international newspapers
发表在各大国际性报纸上的字谜
and written by me.
字谜的作者就是我
Bloom traveled from Nigeria to JFK a mere three days ago.
布隆三天前刚从尼日利亚飞到纽约
Bloom has recently spent an inordinate amount of time in Houston, so,
而他最近在休斯顿呆了很长时间
among other things, we can now place Bloom
结合其他的信息 把布隆放在
in the Middle East and in Houston and in Nigeria.
中东 休斯顿 和尼日利亚
What do they all have in common?
它们之间有什么共通点
Oil.
石油
If the 1983 code
如果1983年的密♥码♥
was for assassinations, and Bloom was an assassin,
是用于暗♥杀♥ 布隆正是那个杀手
then we can deduce
那么我们就可以推断
that, very soon, Bloom is going assassinate someone in either Nigeria
布隆很快就要在尼日利亚
or Houston, who has something to do with oil.
或休斯顿暗♥杀♥某个与石油相关的人
Oh, by the way, is it a coincidence
顺便说一句 你觉得布隆
that Bloom flew into JFK?
是碰巧出现在纽约吗
Ed, maybe we should just call it a night.
爱德 或许我们今晚就到此为止
Ah, no, no, no, I'm not finished.
不不不 我还没说完呢
The crossword puzzles you found have to contain go-codes
你查到的字谜包含了
ordering one or more assassinations.
一起或多起暗♥杀♥的密令
That just stands to reason...
这就理所当然
Ed...
爱德
Which brings us back to Nigeria,
又让我们联想到尼日利亚
Beirut, Houston and the CIA.
贝鲁特 休斯顿跟中情局的关系
JFK was assassinated in Dallas,
肯尼迪是在达拉斯被暗♥杀♥的
of course, but still, that's Texas,
同样的 德州是另外一个
another oil-rich region,
石油资源丰富的地区
and even though Beirut has no oil,
虽然贝鲁特不产油
it sits in the middle of an oil-rich region,
但它周围都是产油大国
and is, in fact, the banking capital
而它实际上正是上述那些
of the aforementioned oil-rich region.
石油大国的金融中心
Ed, we got the wrong Donald Bloom.
爱德 我们找的唐纳德·布隆错了
What?
什么
It's not him.
他不是我们要找的人
He's not the guy in the picture.
他不是照片上的人
I checked it out.
我已经查过了
He's an 18-year-old, an engineering student from Oregon.
他才18岁 是俄勒冈来的工科学生
There's no oil in Oregon.
俄勒冈可没油
No, there isn't.
没有 完全没有
So here's what we're going to do.
接下来这样
We are going to stand down,
我们收手不干了
because we have both gone way overboard.
因为咱俩都做过了头
And it ends right here.
就此打住吧
Tonight.
从今晚开始
You hear me?
听到我的话了吗
You understand me?
懂我的意思吗
Ed?
爱德
David was my best friend.
大卫是我的挚友
I know.
我知道
Best friend...in the world.
在这世上的 生死至交
I'm sorry. Please.
抱歉 你先请
Thank you. Vodka on the rocks.
谢谢 伏特加加冰
Can you make that two? Yes.
来双份 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Social lubricant.
社交的润滑剂
How do I justify the ones I drink alone?
那自斟自饮又叫什么
Oh, I call those oxygen.
那我管它叫氧气
Oh. I'll remember that.
记住了
Katherine Rhumor.
凯瑟琳·茹墨
Will Travers.
威尔·崔维斯
Will.
好吧
Remember the Maine, James.
詹姆斯 记住缅因号♥是怎么沉的[美国战列舰]
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
If we don't do it, who... who will?
要是我们不做 没人会做了
Will.
威尔
Will... Come in, come in.
威尔 进来 快进来
I'd like you to meet two of my oldest and dearest friends.
见过我的两位最好的老友
James Wheeler, R.C. Gilbert.
詹姆斯·惠勒 还有R·C·吉尔伯特
Hi, Will.
你好 威尔
Will is one of the sharpest tools in my toolbox.
威尔是我的得力干将
Don't know what I'd do without him.
缺了他 我就不知所措了
You enjoying the party?
宴会玩得高兴吗
Very much. Thank you.
非常高兴 谢谢
Liar.
撒谎
If you see my wife,
如果见到我妻子
tell her I love her, hmm?
替我转达我的爱意
It was nice meeting you.
很荣幸见到你们
Sorry I'm late for the shindig, Truxton.
抱歉我迟到了 崔氏顿
As long as you leave a donation.
只要你捐钱了就行
With my love for Miriam.
给梅莲的一点心意
The Squalls have been shipped.
风暴鱼雷已经装船
They'll be on-site in a week.
一周内就能就位
God bless you and your Harvard doctorate.
上帝保佑你这位哈佛高材生
Give the man a drink.
给他倒杯酒
Music, merriment--
美酒莺歌♥ 欢声笑语
what more could one ask for?
别无所求
Donald Bloom is an old friend of mine.
唐纳德·布隆是我的一个老友
Donald Bloom? You saw us having lunch.
谁 你看见我们共进午餐
Oh, right.
啊对
Sorry, I di-- I didn't mean to intrude.
抱歉 我无意打扰
You didn't.
你是没有
You scurried away.
你急着闪人了
I don't know why, I...
我也不知道为什么
I was embarrassed for some reason.
莫名地感到很尴尬
You just happened to be in that restaurant.
你只是碰巧出现吗
I like the prawns.
我喜欢那儿的对虾
I strongly suggest you stick to the analysis side of things.
我强烈建议你专注于分♥析♥工作
I would hate to see you involved in any mayhem.
我不想你被牵扯进什么烂摊子
George Beck is a rich man with an impeccable reputation.
乔治·贝克腰缠万贯 声誉无懈可击
It is implausible to believe that he has become involved
他不可能仅是出于经济目的
with a known organized crime figure
同一个我们所知的犯罪组织
simply for financial gain.
牵扯上关联
This suggests his motivation is either ideological
这就说明 他的动机不是出于意识形态
or emotional.
就是情感因素
Either one ought to concern us.
不管怎样 我们都应予以关注
This man is educated, well-traveled,
他受过良好教育 履历丰富
and sympathetic to the cause, uh,
乐善好施
exactly the kind of semi-Westernized Muslim
完全是一个半西化的穆♥斯♥林♥
Who has proven...
过去经验证明...
...proven most, um...
有力证明
lethal in the past.
这具有极大危害性
He has the means
他有手段
and he has the connections.
还有关系
Simply put, he is exactly the sort of figure
简而言之 他正是基♥地♥组♥织♥
Al Qaeda ought to recruit.
所要招募的最佳人选
This leaves only two possibilities:
那就只有两种可能性
either we have identified him before they have
我们可能先他们一步看出了这点
or we're already one step behind.
也可能已经被他们捷足先登
Done.
行了
Sir?
先生
Drop Yuri, go all-out for George.
别管尤里了 全力追查乔治
What's the next step?
接下来有何计划
His son's wedding in three days.
三天后是他儿子的婚礼
We need full audio and video surveillance.
我们需要全程视听监视
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表