剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
There's no way David Hadas would have parked in that spot.
戴维·哈达斯绝不会把车停在那里
So if he didn't park in the spot...
如果不是他把车停在那儿的话
Then he didn't get on the train.
他就没有上那趟火车
But his remains were identified.
但他的遗体已经找到了
I know that.
这我知道
So, how were they found there in the wreckage?
那他的遗体怎么会出现在事故现场
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
我真不知道 我也搞不清楚
What happened was horrible, but it happened.
无论多么可怕 悲剧都已发生
He's gone.
他已经死了
He boarded the train, and it crashed.
他搭上火车 随后火车失事
He died with 36 strangers.
他便和36位乘客一起遇难了
Maybe there is no why.
没有理由
There's always a why. Will.
凡是皆有因 威尔
You just don't understand it.
你只是不明白
When's the last time you had a good night's sleep?
你有多久没睡好觉了
You need to rest.
你该歇歇了
This is hard.
这确实很难
Yeah.
是啊
Mommy?
妈咪
I'm-I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm-I'm so sorry. I, uh...
实在是抱歉 我...
Did you get any rest?
昨晚睡得好吗
I'm sorry about last night.
昨晚真是不好意思
Is your daughter, is she...?
你女儿 她...
Uh, she-she's fine.
她没事
What's that?
你拿的什么
My resignation.
我的辞呈
Don't worry,
别担心
I won't be here, but your life isn't going to change much.
虽然我不干了 但你的工作不会有所改变
You don't call working for Grant Test a change?
给格兰特·泰斯打工 还算没有改变吗
You know they're gonna put him in David's job
你知道只要你一拒绝
the minute you turn it down.
他就会立刻接手戴维的职位
And where are you going?
那你到底要去哪儿
Away.
离开这儿
I'm going away.
我要离开这儿
You can't resign.
你不能辞职
Why not?
为什么
Because I would have to work for Grant.
因为你一走 我就得在格兰特手下干活
Glory has its price.
那不挺威风的
I'm serious.
我说正事呢
You can't quit. You do not have that option.
你不能辞职 你也没权辞职
Sure I do.
我当然能
No, you don't.
你不能
It was my birthday last week.
上周我过生日
I had no idea.
我自己都忘了
Maggie reminded me.
还得让玛姬提醒我
Yeah, I forget stuff all the time. So what?
我不也经常忘事儿吗 有什么大不了
Your own birthday?
连自己生日也忘
We all get a little preoccupied.
干我们这行是很伤神
It goes without saying.
这点毋庸置疑
It is the nature of the job.
但工作性质就是这样
Miles, this place is a tomb.
迈尔斯 这地方就是一坟墓
I'm really sorry about David.
对于戴维的死 我深表惋惜
I... know what he meant to you.
我知道他对你来说很重要
I know he brought you here.
我知道是他介绍你来这儿
And I... I know he took care of you.
我知道他很关照你
But I really don't think that he would want you to quit.
但我相信 他在天之灵 绝不想看到你辞职
I'm not so sure about that.
其实我也不确定
I think that he would want you to pick up the torch.
我认为 他一定希望由你来担任接♥班♥人
Go away.
你走吧
Well, if nothing else, stay for David.
就算不为别的 好歹为戴维留下来
What changed your mind?
怎么改变主意了
You know what? I don't care.
好吧 这我不在意
Let's introduce you upstairs.
去楼上报到吧
The last time was just plain embarrassing.
上次可真是太尴尬了
Well, you can't bring that kind of stuff home with you.
你不能把那种东西带回家呀
Yeah, leave it at work, please.
对 就留在公♥司♥嘛
Oh, what, me?
什么 我怎么了
All right, look, I'm hanging up now.
好了 我得挂了
Yes, I am.
挂了
Mr. Spangler got called down at Washington.
斯潘格勒先生从华盛顿打电♥话♥来
He wants to meet you tomorrow morning.
说他明早想见你
9:00 sharp.
9点整
Old one, please.
请把以前的磁卡给我
This is your new security agreement.
这份是新的安全协议
You'll be cleared to a higher level: G5.
你的权限许可升至5级
Sign here, here...
在这儿 这儿
...and here.
还有这儿签名
Anybody double-check that Tom is actually dead?
你们去核实过没有 确定他已经死了吗
He blew his brains out.
他脑袋都开花了
I saw his body, for God's sake.
我亲眼见到了尸体 惨不忍♥睹
Good.
那就好
We're back on track.
那咱们还是一切照旧
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表