剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Actually, it has to be right now,
事实上 我现在就要
and I can't do it.
但是我不能去
I'm with Mrs. Rhumor.
我和茹墨夫人在一起
She's safe, but I can't leave her.
她很安全 但是我不能走
Maggie, this is important.
玛姬 这事很重要
Where, where are you? Where are you guys, at the safe house?
在哪儿 你们在哪儿 在安全屋吗
Yeah.
是的
Okay, she's going to be okay.
她不会有事
Tell her to stay put.
让她安心等着
I will meet you back at the office.
我们回办公室再见
Now, let me talk to her.
让我跟她讲几句
Um, it's Will.
是威尔的电♥话♥
Hello.
威尔
Listen, did you find it-- the tape?
你找到那盘光碟了吗
No, not yet.
不 还没有
We need that tape.
我们需要那盘光碟
Your friends are telling me that I have to stay here.
你的朋友们说我得呆在这
Well, they're right, you should just stay put, and, uh...
他们说的对 你应该呆在那儿
Don't worry about it.
不用担心光碟的事
We'll find the tape later, okay?
我们可以之后再找
I'll talk to you later, bye.
先说这么多 再见
I hope he told you.
我希望他已经跟你讲过了
I have to go.
我有事得走开一下
Promise me you'll stay here.
跟我保证你不会离开
Keep the door locked.
把门锁好
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来
Enter.
进来
This came in from the Atlas courier.
巨麦公♥司♥的信使送来的
Ingram?
英格拉姆呢
Back in the building.
已经回来了
I'm sure he's on his way.
他应该过来了
What?
什么事
You wanted to see me.
你找我吗
Come in. Cl... close the door.
进来 把门关上
40 years in the intelligence business, I...
在情报界摸爬滚打了40年
somehow thought I was
我以为我已经达到了
past being surprised.
处乱不惊的境界
I couldn't find you... earlier.
刚才我到处找不到你
My apologies, I was...
我很抱歉 我刚才...
No, no.
没关系
Please
别介意
I was simply reminded
只是突然让我想到
how profoundly I-I rely on you.
我是如此地依赖你
I don't know how we'd manage without you.
如果没有你 我都不知道我们该怎么办
Nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
API is just as much my home as it is yours.
跟你一样 我把这当作家一样
I don't imagine either one of us leaving
除非他们把我们抬走
until they carry us out.
我们谁都不会离开
Indeed.
可不是吗
How are we progressing downstairs?
楼下进展如何
We're working hard.
正在努力
Is there anything else?
还有什么事吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
What for?
为了什么
Everything.
所有这一切
Andy...
安蒂
Yes?
有事吗
Hi, I'm Maggie, um,
你好 我是玛姬
Will Travers' assistant.
威尔·崔维斯的助理
Will Travers, the disappearing
威尔·崔维斯 就是那个
historian?
行踪诡秘的历史学家吗
I guess so.
我想是吧
He, uh, he said
他说
he, um, left something here that he wanted me to pick up.
他有东西忘在你这 他让我来取
He sent you to get his stuff?
他让你来拿他的东西
Just a book.
就一本书
Some military historic thing,
关于军事历史的
blue cover.
蓝色书皮
He said he left it by, uh, the bed.
他说他把书放在床旁边了
I'll look.
我去看看
Hey, do you mind if I, uh, use your bathroom?
我用一下你家厕所 你不介意吧
Go ahead, it's on your right.
没事 在你右手边
It wasn't there.
那本书没找到
Oh, really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Uh... I'll tell him.
我会告诉他的
Thanks, I'm sorry if I bothered you.
谢谢 不好意思打扰你了
Are you sleeping with him, too?
你也跟他上♥床♥了吗
No.
没有
We just work together.
我只是他的同事
This is a waste of time.
简直是浪费时间
I have to get back to API.
我得回研究所去了
I'm ready when you are.
你走我也跟着走
No, you need to stay.
不行 你得留下来
Neither of you can leave right now.
你们两个谁都不能走
I don't have anyone to drive you back.
现在没人能送你们回去
Find someone; I' be outside.
那就去找个人 我在外面等
We're on.
轮到我们上了
He was never really my boyfriend,
他从来不算是我的男友
but we were friends and I always really liked him.
但我们是朋友 我也一直挺喜欢他
What was it about him?
你为什么喜欢他
he was so lost... but not in a sad way,
他迷失了自己...但并不忧伤
just confused.
只是有些迷茫
He really wanted the world to make more sense.
他真的很想去理解这个世界
He wanted to find his...
他想找到他的...
It was like he just couldn't figure things out.
却感觉始终找不到答案
And you liked that?
你喜欢他这一点
It was sweet, you know, sincere.
感觉很甜蜜 很真实
We were 16 or 17,
我们那时才十六七岁
and other boys just wanted to get drunk or fool around,
其他男孩整天只是喝个烂醉或到处鬼混
but Joe was different.
但小乔与众不同
He... he always called me Virginia,
别人都叫我珍娜
never Ginna like everyone else,
只有他一直叫我薇珍娜
so yeah, I liked that.
我当然喜欢他了
What happened?
后来怎么了
I mean,
我是说
why didn't you get together?
你们为什么没在一起
Oh, well, uh...
那个
when he started with the Muslim stuff,
他开始参与穆♥斯♥林♥的那些活动后
things really changed.
情况起了变化
Changed how?
什么变化呢
I don't know, exactly.
我也说不好
Um, he told me that Allah believed in him.
他说真♥主♥安♥拉♥信任他
Believed in him?
信任他
Yeah, he said,
是的 他说
"I believe in Allah and Allah believes in me."
"我信任真♥主♥安♥拉♥ 安♥拉♥也信任我"
That's what he said.
这是他的原话
What do you think he meant?
你觉得他这话是什么意思
I think he just wanted someone to tell him
我觉得他只是希望有人能告诉他
that he was the special one,
他很特别
that he had a purpose.
生来便肩负使命
薇珍娜·史密斯 收
新泽西州 海港滩市 樱桃山路148号♥
Whatever day it is, it'll probably be afternoon,
不管是哪天 肯定是在下午
4:20 Eastern.
东部时间4点20
Why?
为什么
Because that's what he does.
因为他一直是这样
That's not in any of the reports.
哪份报告里有提到了
Yes, it is. You just didn't see it.
有 只是你没看见
I've been very thoroughly briefed.
我可是每份都认真看了
Okay. You know what? It's all right.
算了 算了 没意思
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表