剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
W-what if Tanaz is a CIA asset?
如果塔娜丝是中情局线人呢
She's been feeding them information,
她不断给他们提供情报
likely that Kateb is dead, but if Kateb
比如卡提卜已经身亡 而如果卡提卜
Is alive and in her company,
还活着 就在她公♥司♥
then she's been feeding them false information.
那就意味着她在提供假情报
They think Tanaz is a double agent.
他们认为塔娜丝是双面间谍
Mm-hmm. Using us to confirm.
嗯 利用我们来证实
Confirmation that kateb is alive is also confirmation
如果能证实卡提卜还活着
that Tanaz has been lying to the CIA.
也就证实了塔娜丝向中情局撒谎
They're protecting their ass.
他们在为自己掩饰呢
Interagency cooperation at its finest.
最佳的跨机构合作
So... what do you want us to do here?
那么 你想我们在这做什么
Nothing.
按兵不动
You stay.
你们就呆着
Right now all that matters
如今最重要的是
Is figuring out if Tanaz is really a double agent.
搞清楚塔娜丝是否真是双面间谍
So they just get to jerk us around like this?
就这样让他们把我们指得团团转
Langley will get theirs, Miles.
中情局会有报应的 迈尔斯
In due time.
时机未到而已
But national security takes precedence.
国♥家♥安♥全♥还是要放在首位
This is bullshit.
全是扯淡
He's excitable.
他容易激动
Yeah.
是啊
It's just, you don't understand what we've been dealing with here.
只是你们不知道我们在这过的是什么日子
We do understand, Tanya.
我们是知道的 坦娅
We do.
真的知道
And we appreciate it.
我们由衷的敬佩
You have a good team, Will.
威尔 你的团队很棒
You should be proud.
你该以此为荣
And well done, Mr.... Test.
很不错 先生 泰斯
Test. Grant.
泰斯先生 格兰特
Thank you, sir.
谢谢夸奖 长官
Why is it the bad guys get to believe they're 100% in line with god,
为什么为恶者全然相信他们与神同在
And then the rest of us are caught in the suck?
认为我等剩余的人则是受尽煎熬呢
Well, there's only two possible answers to that question.
这问题恐怕只有两个答案
Either because they're wrong or because they're right.
要么他们错了 要么他们就是对的
I just want to go home.
我就想回家
And I don't?
我难道不想么
Even smiley Bob and the CIA want to go home.
即使是中情局那笑眯眯的鲍伯也想回家
Where did you get that?
你从哪搞来的
I, uh, I bumd it.
我跟他们讨的
Then I won't ask you to share.
那我就不问你要了
Mr. Wheeler, it's 3:00.
惠勒先生 3点了
It's all right.
知道了
Not today.
今天算了
Are you sure?
你确定
What is it, you need the money?
什么事 你需要钱吗
No, no.
不是的
I just like having the spending cash.
我就想要点零花钱
Okay, it's in my coat.
行 在我上衣里
Just...
只是
Go and get 500.
自己去拿500
Friday, I'll be in a better mood.
周五吧 等我心情好点儿再说
This is Katherine Rhumor.
我是凯瑟琳·茹墨
I'm unavailable right now.
现在无法接听电♥话♥
Please leave your number after the tone.
请在提示音后留下你的号♥码
Um, Katherine, hi.
凯瑟琳 你好
It's, uh, James.
我是詹姆斯
I'm sorry I haven't been a better friend.
很抱歉 没能更好的照顾你
I am sorry, Katherine.
十分抱歉 凯瑟琳
She abandoning you?
她弃你于不顾了
I need someone better qualified.
我想找个更好的
This was your decision?
你的决定吗
My team, my decision, Grant.
我的团队我做主 格兰特
Right.
好的
You'd think they had run out of things to do to him.
你觉不觉他们对他已无计可施了
Cruelty is the mother of invention.
残酷是创新之源
The poor bastard.
可怜的家伙
Screw that.
见鬼去吧
Akmed Nasri lives to send young men into crowds
艾哈迈德·纳斯里还活着 到处打发
With bombs strapped to their chests.
胸缚炸♥弹♥的青年到人群中去
He organizes them, he finances them,
他组织他们 资助他们
He tells them that it's god's will.
告诉他们这是神的意愿
You know, I don't have empathy for him.
知道吗 我一点都不同情他
He's, he's earned his pain.
他是 他是自作自受
Your only objection to torture is that it's not reliable?
你反对酷刑只是因为这不可靠吗
No, I don't object to torture for his sake.
不 对他 我不反对使用酷刑
It's for my sake.
是为我自己着想
My objection to torture
我之所以反对滥刑
Is because of what it does to my soul
是因为我本人看不下去
And the fact that it is, it is not reliable.
当然实事求是的说 结果也不可靠
I'm getting fired.
我要被炒了
What?
啥
When my drug test comes back.
等我的药检结果出来就知道了
What did you take?
你用了啥
This week?
这星期吗
Okay, is this like a--
你是在说
You get off work and you go home
你每次下班回到家
And have a joint to unwind?
就来点放松放松
It's not like that.
不是那样的
Is it like you're suggesting predator strikes
那你是在完全不清醒状态下
While you're out of your mind?
建议捕食者导弹攻击的吗
No, It's, it's not like that either.
没 也不是那样的
Is there...
有没
Is there anything I can do?
有没有什么我能帮忙的
I don't have what you have.
我可没你那么强
Tanya.
坦娅
Forget it, it's... Just...
不必了 没事...
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, I've got some news.
我有消息给你们
It's been decided that your work here is done.
上头已经决定了 你们的工作到此为止
Jet's fueling up, you'll be home by breakfast.
飞机在加油 早餐时间你们就能到家了
What about tanaz?
塔娜兹怎么办
We feel confident that we have our answer.
我们确信已经找到答案了
She was working you.
她在耍你们
Cia doesn't get worked.
中情局可不会被耍
We just have unreliable sources of human intelligence.
我们只会有不可靠的人力情报
Couple minutes, you'll be escorted to your plane.
几分钟之后 我们送你们上飞机
You'll work as a floater for a couple of months.
你先就作为机动人员干几个月吧
When there's an opening,
等有空缺了
I'll give you a slot in translation.
我会在翻译部门里给你找个位子
I should never have agreed to work for you.
我真不该给你打工
No, then you'd be without a job,
非也 那样你就失业了
And your daughter would be without financial support.
而你的女儿将失去经济依靠
Well, at least it's over.
至少这事已经结束了
He'll forgive you in time.
他自会原谅你的
How did he find out?
他怎么发现的
I told him.
我告诉他的
You liked him too much.
你太喜欢他了
Sooner or later you were going
迟早你会
To start lying to me on his behalf,
为了他好而对我撒谎
Then you would have been useless to me as a source.
那样你对我就失去意义了
I quit.
我不干了
No, you don't.
你不会
If I didn't care about you,
如果我不在乎你
I would have let you go on lying to him forever.
我早就任由你瞒着他
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
I'm will travers' guardian angel.
我就是威尔·崔维斯的守护天使
Citizen Institute, 125 Gansevoort Street
公众研究所 甘森福街 125号♥
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表