剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on AMC's "RUBICON".
《绝对界限》 前情提要
Tom was my best friend. What was he up to?
汤姆是我最好的朋友 他去那儿做什么
Roy is the person of interest for you, not Bloom.
罗伊才是你该追查的人 不是布隆
Well, Miles flagged a woman named Tanaz Sahar.
迈尔斯标记了一个叫塔娜丝·萨哈尔的女人
Spangler has a paperweight on his desk
斯潘格勒书桌上有个
from Atlas Macdowell. Who are we working for?
巨麦公♥司♥的镇纸 那我们为谁工作呢
I'd like you to meet two of my oldest and dearest friends.
见过我的两位最好的老友
James Wheeler, R.C. Gilbert.
詹姆斯·惠勒 还有R·C·吉尔伯特
What's that.
那是什么
It looks like we may have a window
情报显示我们
of opportunity to eliminate Kateb.
有机会除掉卡提卜
Take him out.
除掉他
If Will comes to you... Why would he come to me?
如果威尔来找你... 他怎么会来找我
Oh... Oh, god. There's someone...
哦... 天呐 有人在...
Don't touch the knight.
别走马
Or the pawn.
也别走卒
Can I move the bishop?
象能走不
You're not that dumb, and I don't need you
你没那么蠢 没必要为了不伤我自尊
to throw the game just to buck my ego.
故意输掉这盘棋
Just move the queenside rook.
走后翼那个车
I'm sorry I'm not a more challenging partner.
不好意思 我下不过你
It's not that difficult; just look for the patterns,
这不难 只要找准规律
Lines of attack.
逐步击溃
All right, what can I move now?
好吧 那我现在该走什么
It's mate in six.
六步将军
It's all right.
没关系
You'll do better.
你行的
You knew Hadas was onto something.
你知道哈达斯在暗中调查
That he thought he was in danger.
也知道他明白自己处境危险
You never told me.
却没跟我讲过
David didn't want you getting into it.
戴维不想把你牵扯进去
Wanted to protect you.
他想保护你
I knew that wasn't a possibility--
我知道你总有一天会查出来
Mind like yours.
你太聪明了
Ed... I'm not angry.
爱德... 我没生气
I just need you to know something.
我只想让你知道
I found a taped conversation between you and David.
我找到了一段你和戴维对话的录音
Just before he died.
就是他死前的那通电♥话♥
You need to be careful.
你要小心点
It's safe to say they have eyes on you.
他们肯定在监视你
Yes, it is.
没错 的确如此
What's your take on Kale Ingram?
你觉得凯尔·英格拉姆这个人怎么样
Pure.
清清白白
Linear.
刚正不阿
Drill.
一板一眼
Bores right through.
毫无情趣
Believes what he believes, will not waver,
但信他所信 坚定不移
which, I guess, is honorable, from a certain angle.
有时候还蛮有用
Can I trust him?
我能信任他吗
Hell no.
当然不能
Every 15 days they do this?
每隔15天就要测一次
Yeah.
嗯
Seems excessive.
真是没事找事儿
Tanya Macgaffin?
坦娅·麦高菲
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hey. How you doing?
早 你还好吗
Good.
还不错
Were you just, um...?
你刚才是不是...
Yes, yes. Did you get called?
嗯 你测过了没
Not this time.
我这次没测
I find it a little undignified, peeing in front of another adult.
我觉得当着别人的面尿尿有损尊严
I find that.
我懂的
Yes.
确实有点
Hey, Maggie.
玛姬
Do you, uh...
你...
Do you remember that birthday lunch you promised me?
你记不记得说过要帮我过生日
Yeah.
记得
You think I could take you up on that this week?
你看这周行不
Yeah.
好啊
Sure.
没问题
Okay.
行
Good. Uh, we'll...
那好 那...
We'll do that.
那就这么定了
Anything new?
有什么新发现吗
No.
没有
Checked his trash?
垃圾桶检查了没
His desk drawers?
抽屉呢
Nothing.
一无所获
Paper clips, rabbit's foot.
除了些回形针 幸运符
Pockets of his coat?
外衣口袋呢
Two candy wrappers.
有两张糖纸
Kind of candies?
什么糖
I don't know. Hard candy.
不知道 像硬糖
Had Japanese writing on it.
上面印的日文
There wasn't a bag of this candy around somewhere?
四周有没有这种糖果
No.
没有
That's not nothing.
看来也并非一无所获
Has he asked you out yet?
他有没有约过你
No.
没
He's a fool not to.
真是个傻小子啊
I don't think I could say yes.
就算他约了 我也不会答应
Why not?
为什么
You'd say yes.
你最好答应
You'd say yes.
你最好答应
Tanya Macgaffin?
坦娅·麦高菲
Yeah.
我是
If you'll get your things and come with us.
收拾好东西跟我们走
Um, what's going on?
怎么了
It's all right, Tanya,
别紧张 坦娅
They're just a couple of spooks.
他们是秘密调查组的
I'm off duty.
我下班了
It's national security, ma'am.
这关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥
What do you think it is?
你觉得会是什么
I have no idea.
不知道
It's got to be something big.
反正肯定不是小事
How was your involuntary week off?
在家免职一周感觉如何
It was miserable.
郁闷死了
With too much free time,
空闲时间一大把
I become a sort of pajama'd disaster.
我成天都在家宅着
Hey, guys, I'm Bob.
你们好 我是鲍勃
First off, thanks, really.
首先要说声谢谢 真的
Uh, either of you need coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
Andre, round up two cups of coffee
安德烈 趁着还没走
before we take off, would you?
拿两杯咖啡来吧
Yes, sir.
明白
You two did a strike authorization analysis
针对一个名为阿西夫·哈利勒
on an Indonesian Al-Qaeda target
别名卡提卜的印尼基♥地♥组♥织♥目标
named Asif Khalil, alias Kateb.
你们做过一次作战可行性分♥析♥
At the time, our boots-on-the-ground people
那时 我们的人确信
Were convinced Kateb was killed during the strike.
卡提卜已经在镇♥压♥行动中身亡
Now, well, they think we may have missed him.
但是现在 他们认为他是趁乱溜走了
Well, if you missed Kateb,
要是你们让他溜了
That's-that's on you, not us.
那是你们的责任 与我们无关
If we missed.
如果我们让他溜了
Thanks. Cream and sugar?
谢谢 加奶油和糖吗
Akmed Ahmed Nasri.
艾哈迈德·阿迈德·纳斯里
Egyptian-born al-qaeda living in Jakarta.
基♥地♥组♥织♥成员 生于埃及 现居雅加达
We scooped him up two days ago.
两天前我们捉到了他
Now, if Kateb survived the strike,
如果卡提卜在镇♥压♥中幸存了下来
Nasri knows where he is.
那纳斯里一定知道他的下落
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表