剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Garsen Security, 125 Gansevoort Street
伽森安保公♥司♥ 甘森福街 125号♥
Hi.
嗨
Can I help you?
有什么能帮忙的
Yes, I am, uh,
是这样
I'm looking for the citizens institute.
我在找公众研究所
Oh, they're right down there.
哦 他们就在那里面
Just see the girl at reception and she can help you.
前台那位小姐就能帮你
Great.
好极了
Atlas mcdowell.
巨麦公♥司♥
John kinsler's office.
约翰·金斯勒的办公室
One moment.
请稍等
Excuse me.
不好意思
This is the office of atlas macdowell?
请问这是巨麦公♥司♥的办公室么
Just the new york office.
只是纽约办公室
Silly question for you.
这个问题有点傻
Uh, y-you wouldn't happen to have
你是否有
a phone extension for a truxton spangler, would you?
斯潘格勒·崔氏顿的分机号♥码呢
Oh, sure,
是有
But Mr. Spangler's never in.
但是斯潘格勒先生从没来过
You're better off with Edward Roy.
您最好去找爱德华·罗伊
He seems to handle all of Mr. Spangler's business.
他似乎经手所有斯潘格勒先生的事情
Right.
好的
Reception is just down there.
前台接待处就在那
Thank you.
谢谢
Katherine Rhumor
凯瑟琳·茹墨
Spangler: You know why you're here, hmm?
你知道你为什么来这 对吧
Actions...
行为...
They have consequences,
人总是要对行为负责的
Tanya.
坦娅
Yes, sir, I know.
是 长官 我知道
All right.
好吧
First of all...
首先...
You're going to be fine.
你会好起来的
There are programs
我们有专门针对
Specifically designed for people in the intelligence community.
情报工作人员的特别戒毒疗程
You're not the first person
你不是第一个
To fall down this well.
失足下水的人
You won't be the last.
也不会是最后一个
I'm not fired?
我没被炒吗
We take care of our own.
我们当然照顾自己人
You are going to be working here a long...
你会在这里工作....
Long time.
很久很久
What did you find out?
找到什么了
Is it truxton?
是崔氏顿干的么
Truxton is definitely part of atlas,
崔氏顿绝对脱不掉干系
But atlas macdowell,
但是巨麦公♥司♥
Garson, citizens institute--
伽森 公众研究所
It's not just connected, it's the same damn thing.
不只是互相关联 根本就是同一个东西
It's an octopus.
盘根错节
They employ three former senators,
他们聘请了三个前参议员
A half dozen retired generals,
六个退役将军
A former head of the NSA.
一个前国安局的领导
You sure?
你确定
Can you prove it?
能证实不
I got their damn telephone directory.
我拿到了他们的分机电♥话♥薄
I want to know what it all means.
我想知道这都意味着什么
It means you're getting closer.
意味着你离真♥相♥不远了
Were they the ones who killed David?
是他们杀了戴维吗
Most likely. Why?
他们嫌疑最大 为什么
I don't know. I don't believe you.
我不知道 信你才怪
Then why are you here?
那你还来找我做什么
Because your name's not in the directory.
因为你的名字不在那电♥话♥薄里
Good night, will.
晚安 威尔
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表