剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Sit tight, don't anything stupid.
老实点 别干傻事
Spangler has a paperweight on his desk
斯潘格勒书桌上有个
From Atlas Macdowell.
巨麦公♥司♥的镇纸
Atlas hired Edward Roy.
爱德华·罗伊为巨麦工作
Who are we working for?
那我们为谁工作呢
I need to use a phone for one second.
我得打个电♥话♥
No phones.
不行
I just need to call my wife.
我得打个电♥话♥给我太太
You can monitor me if you want to.
你要是不放心 可以看着我打
No phones, sir.
不行 先生
My daughter's school play starts at 1:00.
我女儿学校的演出一点开始
She's playing an asparagus.
她要演一株芦荟
I promised I'll be there.
我答应她会去的
This is a lock down, sir,
这里被全面封锁了 先生
no calls, no computers..
不准使用电♥话♥和电脑
No one goes in or out.
也不准进出
Who are they?
他们是什么人
Polygraphers.
测谎员
Ooh, we're gonna get polyed?
怎么 要测我们吗
All of us.
咱们所有人
You know, if we're attacked,
要是咱们国家遭到攻击
And my guys are sitting around staring at each other,
而我的人却坐在这里大眼瞪小眼
That'll be on you.
你会吃不了兜着走的
Please try to relax.
请放松
When I was in OPS,
我以前在特种部队的时候
I watched three different KGB agents beat the polygrapher.
曾见过三个克格勃探员殴打一位测谎员
They must haven't had a very skilled polygrapher.
肯定是那位测谎员不专业
And I suppose you arerent a very skilled polygrapher.
看来你一定很专业咯
We can wait until you're relaxed
我们可以等到你放松了再开始
I have a resting heart rate of 46 beats per minute.
我的静息心率可达到每分钟只跳46下
I'm always relaxed.
我一直都很放松
My wife is going to eviscerate me.
我老婆会灭了我的
She's going to tell the kids we're going for a drive,
她会告诉孩子们我跟她开车出去一趟
And then, thelma and louise me off a cliff.
然后直接把车开下悬崖
Oh, she sounds lovely.
听起来她还真可爱
Oh, well, she is, actually.
她的确挺可爱
She's great.
她很棒
Convincing.
毫无疑问
So who do we think is behind the leak?
谁会是这些机密的买♥♥家呢
No way it's the Russians.
不可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Chinese, maybe?
也许是中国人
Too easy.
那也太好猜了
Saudis?
沙特人
We've, uh, got a couple of translators
咱们这里有几个翻译
Look like they'd be willing to sell
感觉他们会出♥卖♥♥♥情报
To the highest bidder.
价高者得
That's racist.
你这叫种族歧视
I was talking about Benji, actually,
其实我说的是本济
And he's a-a white dude from cincinnati,
他是辛辛那提的白人
So maybe you're the racist.
貌似是你有种族歧视了
Iran?
伊朗人
That would not be awesome.
那可不妙
It could be anyone.
任何人都有可能
He speaks.
他终于说话了
Anyone is scarier than Iran.
"任何人"比伊朗人
Anyone is scarier than China.
中国人
Or Saudi Arabia or Russia, because
沙特阿♥拉♥伯人 或俄♥罗♥斯♥人都更恐怖
Those places have governments we understand.
因为那样起码还有个明确的目标
But anyone could be some guy with a pipe bomb
但"任何人"则有可能怀揣炸♥弹♥
In the middle of the new york city subway
在孩子们上学的途中
While your kids are going to school.
混迹于纽约地铁里
Jesus, Miles.
天呐 迈尔斯
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
He's the leak.
他就是内鬼
she's kidding.
她开玩笑的
I'm fine.
我没事
Do we have travel records for Tanaz?
我们有塔娜丝的出入境记录吗
This chick has got to be funding
那妞肯定在通过她的组织
Something evil through her organization, right?
囤积一些邪恶的东西 对吧
If we could see who she's been meeting with...
要是我们能查出跟她见面的人
FBI took everything.
调查局把所有资料都拿走了
So we're just supposed to sit here?
那我们就在这儿傻坐着吗
Get used to it.
习惯了
Margaret young?
玛格丽特·杨
You'll be fine.
没事的
Just tell the truth.
实话实说就行了
Sir, if you could just call my wife for me.
警官 你能帮我打个电♥话♥给我太太吗
Or send her an e-mail.
或者发封邮件也行
In the last five years,
过去五年里
Have you been sexually involved with any foreign nationals?
你可曾与任何外籍人士发生过性关系
I'm sure I have.
当然有
It's been a really good five years.
这五年真是妙不可言
A man?
是个男人
How many of these things have we done, Mooney?
这种无聊问题还有多少 穆尼
I take my job very seriously.
我很重视我的工作
I have done nothing for which I am embarrassed or ashamed,
我没做过任何令自己蒙羞的事
And I do not lie.
而且我不说谎
If you insist on conducting this exam,
如果你坚持要进行这个测试
Do me the courtesy of acknowledging
相信我吧
That we're both wasting our time.
这只是在浪费我俩的时间
Are there analysts you manage here
你手下的分♥析♥师们
Who are capable of running a covert operation?
有谁会进行秘密活动吗
No.
没有
Well, folks, the curtain just rose on the sacred heart
好吧 伙计们 我女儿学校的演出
Production of Mr. Mcnulty's vegetable farm.
"麦克纳蒂先生的农场"正式开始了
I am officially pronouncing myself dead at 1:03 p.m.
我郑重宣布 再过三分钟我的死期就到了
Miles.
迈尔斯
Miles?
迈尔斯
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
Well, your leg says otherwise.
可你一直抖腿 肯定有事
I, uh...
我...
I need a cigarette.
我得抽根烟
And then another one.
得抽两根
Human beings
人类
Are the only species
是独一无二的物种
That can build fires,
人们可以生火做饭
Cook food and harm and distance.
可以伤害他人 疏远他人
Certainly, we can figure out
当然 我们也能在没有文件的情况下
What Tanaz Sahar is up to without documents.
查出塔娜丝·萨哈尔到底意欲何为
She's a woman,
她是个女的
she runs an ngo,
经营一个非政♥府♥组织
she attended a wedding.
参加过一场婚礼
That's what we know without documents.
没有文件 我们所知的就这么多了
Tanya Macgaffin, Grant Test.
坦娅·麦高菲 格兰特·泰斯
Is your name Tanya Macgaffin?
你的名字是坦娅·麦高菲吗
Yes.
是的
Please relax.
请放松
Is your name Tanya Macgaffin?
你的名字是坦娅·麦高菲吗
Yes.
是的
Is your name Tanya Macgaffin?
你的名字是坦娅·麦高菲吗
Yes.
是的
Do you think there's any way that l can call my wife?
能让我给我太太打个电♥话♥吗
No.
不行
My daughter's school play is right now, and I promised...
我女儿学校的演出已经开始了 我答应过...
Is your name Grant Test?
你的名字是格兰特·泰斯吗
Yes.
是的
Are you sitting down?
你现在是坐着的吗
Yes.
是的
Since the age of 16, have you
16岁之后
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表