剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Nothing.
没事
Will Travers? Yes.
威尔·崔维斯 我是
I'm Special Agent Madero.
我是联调局的马德罗特别探员
This is Agent Tompkins. FBI.
这位是汤普金斯探员
I'm your...
我是你们的...
baby-sitter.
保姆[暗指监视者]
Great. Well, this is Grant Test, and he's going to be accompanying us,
好 这位是格兰特·泰斯 他也一起去
so we'll meet you downstairs in five minutes.
五分钟后楼下见吧
My orders are not to let you out of my sight.
上头下令我们要盯住你们
Okay. Well, then you'll have to look at us through the window
好吧 那就隔着窗户盯吧
'cause our work here is highly classified.
我们现在的工作是高级机密
I'll wait in the hallway.
我在走廊等
Thank you.
谢谢
Miles, you have any thoughts?
迈尔斯 有思路了吗
Hi. I need, uh, two Hotter Than Hell Dogs,
我要两份超美味热狗
three Bodacious Beef Burgers,
三份极品牛肉汉堡
uh, two large fries, some Chicken Lickin' Fingers,
两份大薯条 几个凤爪
and a large cherry Coke, and a chocolate milkshake.
一大杯樱桃可乐 还要杯巧克力奶昔
Look at this. I shouldn't be here.
瞧这阵仗 我真不该来
You'll be fine.
没事的
You should have brought Tanya.
你该带坦娅来
Brought you.
上头让我带你
Who are you calling? Lisa?
你给谁打电♥话♥ 丽莎吗
No.
不是
Grant, it's okay. I'd do the same.
没事 换我我也这么做
What are you going to tell her?
你准备跟她说什么
Not to take the subway, or to leave town or something.
别乘地铁 或者离开这里之类的
If I lost them...
我要是失去了她们...
We're setting up our command center here.
我们在这建立指挥中心
Give me a minute to get you two badges?
稍等 我去给你们拿工作证
You're going to have to bear with me today.
今天你得原谅我
There's a lot going on, and
事情太多 应接不暇
I'm not going to have time to explain it all.
我没时间一一解释
You have to follow me carefully. Okay.
仔细听好 照我说的做 好
I want you to assume that her home is being monitored.
你得假设她家被监听了
Monitored? Watched, listened to.
监听 监视和窃听
Do not use my name or your name or Will's nam
别提到我俩或威尔的名字
Try not to frighten her, but she has to come with you.
尽量别吓着她 但得让她跟你走
Yes?
你是哪位
Hi. You must be Katherine.
你好 你是凯瑟琳吧
美国政策研究所 高级分♥析♥师
威尔·崔维斯
我们得离开
这里不安全
So if you wanted to go look at that apartment,
如果你想去看看那套公♥寓♥
we could go anytime.
咱们随时都能出发
Wait just a second.
稍等
I can go now.
我现在就有空
Just let me get my purse.
等我拿包
It doesn't make any sense. You can't start with a tactic.
这没用 不能从策略着手
The target follows the tactic.
是目标执行的策略
It's not the other way around.
我们应该把重点放在目标身上
The order is to assess population clusters
上头的命令是评估
vulnerable to a single...
易受攻击的人群地带...
But Al Qaeda isn't after body count.
但基♥地♥组♥织♥不会先评估人数再动手
You assess whatever clusters you need to,
你要评估啥随你的便
but we've got a few thousand pages
但我们这有一堆情报
of Kateb-related intercepts from the past six months.
都是六个月来截下的卡提卜相关信息
That's where the answer is. That is not the priority.
答案就在情报里 这不是我们的首要工作
It's our priority.
这是我们的首要工作
Our orders are to work with you to identify vulnerable population centers
上头命令我们合作 确认之后72小时内
that Kateb could hit in the next 72 hours.
可能会遭卡提卜袭击的人群中心
Where?
那你说在哪
Exactly.
问得好
In the United States.
反正在美国境内
All right, so let's divi it up.
好吧 咱们分工合作
I can do Pacific time zone.
我可以负责西部地区
No, we're not doing this.
不 咱们不干
Aren't all of you supposed to be helping us,
你们应该是来帮忙
not the other way around?
不是帮倒忙
Tanya, I got this.
坦娅 我来处理
We're helping each other.
我们是在互相帮助
No, you're wasting our time.
不 你是在浪费时间
Opportunity is not a meaningful criteria.
这种时候不能相信几率
We have to identify the objective,
我们得确定目标
and then, design...
然后 勾画出...
We have to know why Kateb is here
这么说吧 在弄清地点之前
before we can figure out where.
我们得先弄清卡提卜来此的原因
I didn't know he was in Indianesia.
我不知道他去过印度尼西亚
Last time Dad heard from him, he was still in Yemen.
我爸上次收到他消息时 他还在也门
How long ago was that?
什么时候的事
I don't know. Five, six years.
我不确定 五六年了吧
And there's been no contact since then?
在那之后 就没联♥系♥了吗
No. I mean, I thought he was probably dead.
是的 我想他可能死了
Or, like, abducted or something.
或者被绑♥架♥了之类的
He didn't do anything bad, did he?
他没干什么坏事吧
We just want to find him.
我们只是想找到他
We think he might be in danger.
他可能有危险
I told him not to go over there.
我跟他说了别去
Those people scare me.
那些人太恐怖了
You can't smoke in here.
这里不能抽烟
No?
不能吗
It's a school.
这里是学校
Listen, uh, maybe you can tell us
听着 也许你能跟我们说说
about Joe's conversion to Islam.
乔转变信仰加入伊♥斯♥兰♥教的事
You grew up what? Uh, Lutheran?
你从小就信什么 路德教吗
We didn't really grow up nothing.
我们没有信仰
I mean, we weren't, like,
我是说 我们不算是
religious, really. Especially Joey.
宗教人士 尤其是小乔
The Islamic thing
加入伊♥斯♥兰♥教
started after 9-1-1.
那是911之后的事了
He joined a group to try and, like, talk to the Muslims.
他加入了一个组织 试图跟穆♥斯♥林♥们沟通
His friend Maddy lost an uncle in the Trade Center,
他朋友麦蒂的叔叔在世贸中心遇难了
so they joined together.
所以他们一起加入了那组织
To talk to the Muslims? Yeah.
去跟穆♥斯♥林♥沟通 对
So they could get them to stop hating us.
劝说他们不再憎恨我们
I guess he was good at it.
我猜他很在行
I mean, that's what everyone said.
大家都说他很在行
What he said.
用他的话说就是
Finally found something he was really good at.
终于发现了自己的才华所在
He was never really good at stuff.
他之前一直没啥才华
not like a total loser, but not like... good.
虽然不算是彻底无能 但也不拔尖
You'll stay here for a while,
你暂时住在这里
until I sort a few things out.
等我理清点头绪再说
Why am I hiding?
为什么要我躲起来
You're not hiding.
这不叫躲
You're just staying out of sight for a little while.
只是暂时掩人耳目
Where's Will?
威尔呢
Will's in New Jersey.
他在新泽西
He's doing something for work.
有点工作上的事
We all work together.
我们都在一起工作
For API?
美国政策研究所吗
Yeah.
对
Do you need a glass of water?
要不要喝杯水
Please.
请坐
I just want to know why all this is happening.
我只想知道这一切是怎么回事
It's because of your late husband, I'm afraid.
恐怕是因为你的亡夫
Tom? You knew Tom?
汤姆 你认识汤姆吗
No, I didn't, but
不 我不认识
I'm familiar with the circumstances.
但我知道类似的情形
Do you know Roman history?
熟悉罗马历史吗
Cato was a leader in the Roman senate,
加图是罗马元老院的首领
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表