剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
Hot chip. It's good.
热辣薯片 很好听啊
Turn it off, please.
行行好 关了吧
How are you, Will?
你还好吧 威尔
I'm fine.
很好
Kale doesn't realize
凯尔不懂欣赏
That lots of great music came out after 1980.
80年代后的好音乐多着呢
I feel like I'm listening to a pinball machine.
听着跟弹球机似的
Now, Will, let me ask you a question:
威尔 问你个问题
Have you ever had a white bean salad?
你吃过白豆沙拉吗
A slime mold is really thousands
一个粘液菌
Of independent single-cell units.
由无数个体分子组成
But you put them under favorable conditions,
但若把它们放在适当的环境中
And they come together as a much larger organism
它们便会聚集在一起 形成更大的有机体
Working towards a common purpose.
为了共同的目标而奋斗
There is no boss, yet they work in concert.
即使没有上司指挥 它们仍能行动一致
Now, you can't eliminate the units.
现在 你无法消灭这些个体
You can only make the conditions less favorable
只能尽量破坏它们的生存环境
For them to form a network.
始之无法凝聚
I'm sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断一下
I have some work to do.
我还有活要干
Uh, leave the dishes; I'll get them later.
盘子放着就行 我等会来收
It was nice meeting you, Will.
幸会 威尔
Walter.
幸会
And what does this have to do with Al-Queda?
这些跟基♥地♥组♥织♥有什么关系
Our enemies, they used to be hierarchical.
我们的对头 他们以前是分散的
You could identify a controller and neutralize it.
可以识别出某个首脑 然后封♥杀♥它
Now it's-it's-it's a web.
但现在他们成了一个网络
A self-organized network, a collection of hubs
一个自♥由♥形成的网络 那些枢纽聚集起来
That form a much larger whole
形成了更庞大的整体
That wasn't predetermined
并不是预先设定好
And remains ungoverned, like slime mold.
而且不受控制 就像粘液菌
God, I miss the cold war.
天 我真怀念冷战时期
Donald Bloom.
唐纳德·布隆
Your friend.
你朋友
My friend.
是我朋友
What about him?
他怎么了
This is an NYPD report.
这是份纽约警局的报告
He was in an automobile accident last night.
他昨晚出了车祸
He and a fellow passenger, Edward Roy,
与他同车的还有爱德华·罗伊
were treated for minor injuries at Roosevelt hospital.
他们受了轻伤 被送到了罗斯福医院
Roy is the person of interest for you, not Bloom.
罗伊才是你该追查的人 不是布隆
More specifically, who is roy working for?
更确切地说 你该追查罗伊的老板
You're not saying anything, Will.
不给点反应吗 威尔
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
I'd like to be of assistance.
我只是想帮忙
You're...
你...
...Drawing undue attention to yourself at API.
你对研究所关注过度了
So, no more Hal tags.
总之 别再找哈尔帮忙了
No more trace requests.
也别再要求追查
And do not work on your project from home.
更不能在家里工作
You want to be off the radar.
你得摆脱监控
You saying my home is bugged?
你是说我家被人装了窃听器吗
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
How I know is a inconsequential.
这不重要
That I know is... Rather significant.
我知道的东西才更重要
Keep the bugs in place.
别动那些窃听器
Well, how do you know it's safe to talk here?
你怎么确定这里就没被窃听
Oh, I sweep this place twice a week.
这里我每周清扫两次
Sometimes more if I'm bored.
要是无聊了还会清扫更多次
I'm not going to participate in this directly, Will--
我不会直接参与这事 威尔
I'm too high-profile--
我树大招风
But I can be helpful.
但我能帮忙
Where I'm able, I'll point you in the right direction.
我会尽我所能地帮你指引方向
I thought you didn't want me looking into Bloom at all.
我觉得你是不想让我追查布隆
I'm offering you my help,
我现在是要帮你
Thereby increasing your chances for success dramatically.
大大增加你成功的机会
Be happy with that.
你该庆幸才对
Thank you for dinner.
谢谢你的款待
Will...
威尔
Off the radar.
摆脱监控
This is Station Bravo 134.
这里是喝彩314电台
We have guests
今晚的节目
Entering the facility.
我们请来了几位嘉宾
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不
Hello?
有人吗
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
快来人快来人快来人
Hello? Any...?
有人吗 有...
Oh...!
不是吧
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Urdu? Seriously, Urdu?
乌尔都语 不是吧 居然说乌尔都语
Hello?
有人吗
Son of a...
奶奶个...
Hello?
你找人吗
Oh. Hey.
你好
Miles Fiedler.
我是迈尔斯·费德勒
Julia Harwell.
我是茱莉亚·哈维尔
Do you speak Urdu?
你会说乌尔都语吗
Who doesn't in this place?
这地方谁不会说啊
Uh, lots of people. Lots of people.
不会说的多着呢 多着呢
What are you doing? Is it urgent?
你在干什么 急吗
Not really.
不太急
Great.
太好了
Come with me.
跟我来
What? Where are we going?
什么 去哪儿
I need you to translate something.
我需要你帮忙翻译点东西
And we think this guy might be tied up
我们觉得这家伙
In terrorist fronts as well.
可能和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有勾结
And he's getting married?
他是要结婚吗
His son's getting married to a Pakistani woman.
是他儿子 要娶个巴基斯坦老婆
And you thought they were going to be speaking german?
你以为他们会讲德语
Yeah, well, he's a German national,
毕竟他是德国人
so yes, I thought predominantly
所以我以为宾客
the guests would be speaking german.
大多会用德语交谈
You were way off. Yeah.
你也太失策了 我知道
Uh, you know, they keep our teams
你也知道 上头特意
segregated for a reason.
让我们分开工作
Whoa, do you want to destroy our government?
你是想颠覆我们的政♥府♥吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
I don't know-- do you want to act in America's best interests?
那你想为国家利益贡献一份力量吗
Yes. Then let's work together
我想 那就一块合作吧
And get the job done, right?
把这事情搞定 对吧
This is supposed to be
在美国所有安全机构中
the one place in the U.S. Security apparatus
这里本来就该是
where information is shared.
信息分享最充分的地方
No!
不要啊
Oh, my God, what's the next place?
老天 接下来去哪儿
I'm starving!
我快饿死了
Find the address. I need to eat something
快找地址 我得吃点东西
'cause I'm hungry every three hours.
我三小时不吃东西就会饿
Hello.
喂
Will?
威尔
Who is this?
你是谁
It's Maggie.
我是玛姬
Maggie. Maggie, Jesus, is something wrong?
玛姬 天呐 有事吗
No, everything's fine.
没事 一切都好
Is this, uh, like an emergency, or...?
出什么急事了吗 还是...
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表