剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
请谨慎观看
本节目包含成人和性内容
Previously on AMC's "RUBICON".
《绝对界限》 前情提要
Look what I got.
看我拿了什么
Uh, we think Kateb might be an alias of a Joseph Purcell.
我们认为卡提卜是乔瑟夫·珀赛尔的假名
Now, I came up with seven names.
我找出了7个人
These companies have taken analysis and intelligence from API
这些公♥司♥先从研究所获取情报
and made money off of "Unforeseeable" Events worldwide.
然后在全球"不可预见"的事件中获利
I think they might have been engineering the events themselves.
那些事件没准就是他们一手策划
I'll be there in 15 minutes. Do nothing until I get there.
我15分钟后到 在那之前什么都别做
No chance he just skipped town?
他是不是潜逃了
No, no.
不可能
And Travers?
崔维斯呢
Alive and well.
毫发无损
He just left his apartment a few minutes ago.
几分钟前才离开公♥寓♥
We need to put the operation on hold,
我们得终止行动
at least until we iron out this... wrinkle.
先把这问题解决了
We're past that.
迟了
We couldn't stop this now if we wanted to.
不是想停就停得了了
This is out of control, this whole situation.
整个局面真是完全失控
Do not mistake fluidity for chaos.
这只是个小插曲 不是大灾难 别搞错了
There is no jeopardy here.
根本没什么威胁
Just sit tight.
都别慌
Sit tight?
别慌
You pretentious son of a bitch.
你个狂妄自大的混球
This whole business has been one sloppy mistake after another!
总是草率行事 不停给我们捅娄子
The train crash, Katherine--
火车事故 凯瑟琳
Travers knows our names, for Christ's sake!
现在崔维斯居然连我们名字都知道了 老天
Travers is under control.
不用担心崔维斯
You left us exposed!
你把我们都给暴露了
Calm down.
别激动
Both of you.
你们两个都冷静
Stop it!
别吵了
Yes?
喂
When?
什么时候
Are they already there?
他们已经到了吗
Good. I'll be over... 20 minutes.
好 我20分钟后就到
I have to go.
我得走了
It's started.
行动已经开始了
What about Travers?
那崔维斯怎么办
He'll be handled.
我会处理好他
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Don't be sorry.
不用
Someone tried to kill me last night.
昨晚有人想杀我
What happened?
怎么了
Listen, you're in danger here.
听着 你在这很危险
Is there someplace else you can go?
还有别处可去吗
Uh, I don't know.
不知道
Uh, a hotel?
住酒店吗
Hotel, that's fine.
酒店可以
Let's get you in a hotel.
我带你去酒店住
I-I found something.
我找到样东西
A note from Tom.
汤姆写的便条
What does it say?
写的什么
he says he hopes I'll continue
他说希望我能继续
to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
庆祝我们的结婚纪念日
How'd you celebrate your anniversary?
你们一般都怎么庆祝
What'd you do?
干些什么
Nothing.
没什么
Most years, we just had a meal and then we...
基本上就是吃顿饭
we watched the same movie we...
然后看我们...
saw together on our first date.
第一次约会看的电影
What movie?
什么电影
Meet Me In St. Louis.
《相逢圣路易》
Do you have it?
有光碟吗
Somewhere.
不知放哪儿了
It's probably in storage.
可能在储藏室
We need to find it.
我们得找出来
Find that movie.
找到那部电影
Hello?
喂
You need to get in here.
你得来上班
Is that safe?
安全吗
It's the safest place you can be.
这里是最安全的地方
Besides, we need you doing your regular job today.
除此之外 这里工作离不开你
Okay.
好吧
Listen, I'm with our friend.
我现在跟我们的朋友一起
She needs someplace secure-- how about a hotel?
她得找个安全的地方 酒店如何
No. No hotel.
不行 别住酒店
I'll take care of her; just get here.
我来处理 你过来吧
What the hell is going on out there?
到底发生什么了
Half of Washington is here.
这里到处是首府的人
We had a situation.
出了个状况
Several, in fact.
其实是好几个状况
You know my garage on 8th Street?
知道我在第八街上的车♥库♥吗
Mm-hmm.
知道
I need you there in one hour.
一小时内过去一趟
I'm not gonna waste your time-- as you've probably gathered,
我不想浪费时间 你们可能也听说了
we have a known Al Qaeda operative inside the United States,
有位基♥地♥组♥织♥特工潜入了美国边境
and a tidal wave of chatter
相信大家已经了解
that makes it pretty clear he's not here on vacation.
毋庸置疑 他肯定不是来度假的
Kateb, also known as Joseph or Joe Purcell,
卡提卜 又名乔瑟夫或乔·珀赛尔
crossed the border two days ago in El Paso
两天前越过厄尔巴索边境
using his own passport.
用的是他本人的护照
27 years old,
27岁
five feet 11, blue eyes,
1米8左右 蓝眼睛
grew up in New Jersey; he's an American citizen.
生于新泽西州 美国公民
We are all hands on deck...
我们所有人都要全力以赴
until this boy is in handcuffs or a body bag.
把他揪出来 活要见人死要见尸
We are also moving to protocol Delta Four.
同时启动四号♥预案
So we've got enhanced clearance authorization
即我们现在拥有更高权限
and a blank check.
可以自行处理突发事件
Not to be an alarmist--
记住 这可不是危言耸听
this could be Times Square, are we clear?
而真正的恐怖威胁 可能在时代广场
This could be the Statue of Liber... This could be
或者自♥由♥女神像 也可能是...
Golden Gate Bridge.
金门大桥
Sullivan,
沙利文
you and Team D are assigned to support TSA,
你们D组负责协作运输安♥全♥局♥
in case this boy tries to get on an airplane.
防止这家伙对飞机下手
Travers, I'm sending you and Grant Test
崔维斯 你和格兰特·泰斯一起
with the FBI to Harbor Beach, new Jersey--
同联调局去新泽西的海港滩
setting up a temporary field office there
那里有个临时办事处
to interview some of Kateb's friends and family.
负责调查卡提卜的家人和朋友
Team G, going to be working with NSA.
G组 你们协作国安局
That's all I have for now.
暂时就这么多
Odds are he's gonna do whatever he's gonna do
这家伙的规律是 每次袭击
at 4:20 P.M. New York time.
都发生在纽约时间下午4点20
Today, tomorrow, the next day...
这几天内都可能发生
Exactly. Who the hell knows?
没错 天知道究竟是啥时候
Why is Spangler having me take Grant?
斯潘格勒为何让我跟格兰特一起去
It's unclear. Do you trust him?
不清楚 你信任他吗
Grant? Yeah.
格兰特吗 嗯
Yes. Good.
当然 很好
Do you?
你呢
Oh, I don't trust anyone.
我谁都不信
How are we doing with our friend?
我们的朋友怎么办
I'm taking care of her.
我会处理
Grant, you and I are headed to Harbor Beach, New Jersey.
格兰特 你我一起去新泽西州的海港滩
We are gonna meet some of Kateb's nearest and dearest.
调查卡提卜的朋友和家人
Miles, I need you, Julia, Tanya, put your heads together
迈尔斯 茱莉亚和坦娅 你们集中精力
and figure out what this guy's up to, okay?
查清他的目的 明白吗
What happened to your head?
你的头怎么了
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表