剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
June of '09, on their way to Bermuda.
那是他妻子吗
That's the wife?
很漂亮
She's pretty.
是那个乔治吗
That George?
是的
Uh,it is, yeah.
-他女儿吗 -黛拉尔
- Uh, daughter? - Dalal.
黛拉尔
Dalal.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah,I'm good.
迈尔斯
Uh, Miles?
帮个忙吧
I need your help, Miles.
十位数字代表什么
Uh, ten-digit numbers.
电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, phone numbers.
国际标准书号♥
ISBN numbers for books.
化工用品登记编号♥
CAS registry for chemicals.
还有别的吗
Got anything else?
-人 -什么意思
- Uh, people. - What do you mean?
七十亿也是十位数
Well, seven billion is a ten-digit number.
要是给地球上的每个人编个号♥
To give each of the seven billion people on Earth
你就要用十位数
their own number,you'd use a ten-digit number.
很好 谢谢
Nice. Thanks.
为什么跟踪我
Why follow me?
闪开 伙计 我只是顺路回家
Get out of my face, man. I'm just trying to get home.
-你在跟踪我 -快滚开
- You're following me. - Get out of my face.
快回答我...
Answer my damn qu-qu...
你在查什么
Wha-What... What pile are you working through?
旅行记录
Travel records.
能给我看看吗
Oh. Can I see that?
这个家伙溜达了不少地方
This guy takes a lot of vacations.
游轮 谁还坐游轮啊
Cruises... Who does that?
去了很多次大马士革
There's a lot of trips to Damascus.
他父亲在那儿退休
His dad is retired there.
你知道他参加了多少组织吗
Uh,uh,did you see all the memberships this guy has?
德国美食计划
Das Hunger Projekt, Deutschland.
校友会
Alumni Association.
工业商会[德语] 那可是商会呐
Industrie-und Handelskammer? That's Chamber of Commerce.
你们有加入过什么组织么
I mean, are you... are you guys members of stuff?
我不是很合群
I'm not really a joiner.
迈尔斯
Miles...
列下最差劲的五位总统
top five worst presidents.
好吧 布坎南
Okay, uh... Buchanan.
约翰逊 安德鲁 不是勒布朗·詹姆斯
Johnson-- Uh, Andrew, not LBJ.
哈丁
Uh... Harding.
他肯定逃不了
He's got to be up there.
威廉·亨利·哈里森
Oh, William Henry Harrison for making
淋着雨做了超长的就职演说
a long inauguration speech in the rain
却于一个月后暴毙
and then, dying a month later.
而第五名则是
For number five,
三个人并列
it's got to be a three-way tie.
富兰克林·皮尔斯 米拉·菲利莫尔
Uh, Franklin Pierce, Millard Fillmore,
还有尤利西斯·格兰特
and Ulysses S. Grant.
我说吧
See?
他说是三人并列
He said "Three-way tie."
所以是前七 不是前五
That's top seven, not top five.
你这位约翰·韦恩找着了这个啊
That's what you get for acting like John Wayne.
以演西部片著称的好莱坞明星
谁
Who?
有头绪吗
Any ideas?
没什么大发现
None worth repeating.
埃文怎么了
What happened to Evan?
我也不知道
I don't know.
他一贯如此 谨小慎微的
He was always a serious little kid.
觉得他爸是个出类拔萃的人
Thought his dad was the bee's knees.
戴维和琼爱这个孩子
God knows, David and Joan loved him.
也许是戴维太专注于工作
Maybe David worked too hard.
也许是他对孩子要求太严苛
Maybe it wasn't easy being David's son.
他想要那辆诺顿
He wants the Norton.
诺顿摩托 英国老品牌
那辆摩托吗
The motorcycle?
也许你该交给他
You should probably give it to him.
我有这个打算
I'm going to.
虽然不情愿 但仍准备给他
I don't want to,but I'm going to.
他是他的儿子
He's his son.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
戴维给我那辆摩托
David gave me the bike.
让我骑走
He told me to ride away.
也许是个暗号♥
Maybe a code.
他认为你能明白
There's something David thought you'd understand.
你所喜欢的东西
Something you'd love,
你所熟知的暗号♥
something you know a lot about.
你觉得他料到自己会死吗
Do you think he knew he was gonna die?
你是说 他料到自己会被杀吗
Do you mean,do I think he was murdered?
肯定的
Yes.
这首歌♥真是让人无比沮丧
This is the most depressing song ever written.
那些点点滴滴 那些温存 真是让人怀念
It's the little things I miss, you know? The intimacies.
现在空荡荡的 洗澡前也找不到人亲昵了
Like not having a... body to bump up against when you're trying to take a shower.
他的那幢别♥墅♥ 你真的毫不知情吗
You really didn't know he had that townhouse?
一无所知
No.
他去那儿做什么
What was he up to?
在我心里 真正的友谊是...
I think true friendship is...
即使他犯了天大的错误 也能原谅他
forgiving someone in ways that you would never forgive an acquaintance.
汤姆是我最好的朋友
Tom was my best friend.
我们情同手足
He was my brother.
我爱他
I loved him.
嗨 埃文
Hey, Evan.
我想要那辆诺顿
I want the Norton.
不过已经被我拆成零件了
Well...it's in a lot of different pieces on my floor, right now.
我还在组装...
I've been working on it, uh...
我明天就要走了
Well,I'm leaving tomorrow.
那上去吧
Come on up.
限风情
中海
喂
Hello.
茉琳 是我
Maureen, it's me.
你还好吧
Hey-- Are you all right?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm good, uh, yeah.
孩子们怎么样了
How are the kids?
他们都很好 正在做作业
They're good; doing their homework.
我准备了个惊喜
Well, listen, I, uh, I have a surprise.
我订了个地中海游轮观光之旅
I, uh, I booked us a cruise, um, through the Mediterranean.
订了什么
You what?
就在8月 是个8日游
Yeah, uh, it's, uh, eight days in August.
迈尔斯 我看这不太合适吧
Miles, I don't think that's such a good idea.
那个 我就是觉得 应该会很好玩儿
Well... I-I just, you know, I thought it could be fun.
明年春天吧 或许你可以带孩子们去
Maybe next spring, you can take the kids.
好吧 那你呢
Okay, but, um, hmm, what about you?
我 我也想见见你
I, uh, you know, I want to see you, too.
杰克今天身体不是很舒服
Jake's been a little clingy today,
我担心他是不是感冒了
and I'm worried he's coming down with a cold.
看来这个周末恐怕不行了
I'm thinking maybe this weekend isn't such a good idea.
好 那算了吧
Okay, well, uh, then, um, you know,
玛丽萨她可以自己过来啊
Marissa could, could come by herself.
我看还是下周吧
I think we should look at next weekend.
下周会方便一些
I just think that'll work better.
迈尔斯
Miles?
你还在听吗
Are you there?
把那个六方扳手递给我吧
Hey, will you pass me the Allen wrench?
就在你后面
It's right over behind you.
埃文 我很高兴 你能把它带回去
Evan, I'm glad you're taking this.
这也是他的心愿
He'd want you to have it.
他讨厌骑摩托
You know he hated to ride it?
吓得他魂飞魄散
It scared the hell out of him.
除了棒球 我们就从未谈过什么正儿八经的话题
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表