剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表
I'll call NSA.
我会联♥系♥国安局
Kale, you take point
凯尔 你来负责
and get them the, the, the... SIGINT.
给他们那个... 情报吧
...SIGINT they need, hmm?
对 他们所需要的情报
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you? Fine.
过得如何 还行
What have you got?
有何发现
We are going to stand down
我们收手不干了
because we have both gone way overboard,
因为咱俩都做过了头
and it ends right here.
就此打住吧
Tonight.
从今晚开始
When was this?
什么时候的事
Last night.
就昨晚
Concentrate on Katherine Rhumor.
密切关注凯瑟琳·茹墨
Kyle, pick up line four.
凯尔 请接四号♥线
It's about the button.
是纽扣的事
Good afternoon. Hello.
下午好 你们好
Uh, I'm Katherine Rhumor.
我是凯瑟琳·茹墨
Who's in charge here?
这儿谁负责
Uh, I am.
是我
Mrs. Rhumor.
你好 茹墨太太
Hi.
你好
Hi. What can I do for you?
幸会 我能为你做什么
Uh, can I have a word with you in my husband's office?
能去我丈夫办公室说几句吗
Of course.
当然
Uh, this way. Appreciate it.
这边走 感激不尽
What's your name?
你叫什么
Harold Almyer.
哈罗德·艾莫尔
This it?
就这里吗
Well, yeah, he, uh, he didn't come here much.
对 他不怎么来这儿
I only saw him once or twice.
我只见过他一两次
Joey, your wife is on the phone.
乔伊 你妻子打电♥话♥来
Joey, please pick up.
乔伊 快接电♥话♥
Your wife is on the phone-- line one.
你妻子打来电♥话♥ 在一号♥线上
Uh, what exactly does MRQ Alternatives do?
MRQ公♥司♥到底做什么生意
We make clothes-- we used to make clothes--
制♥造♥衣服 以前是这样
not very successfully, I'm afraid.
但我觉得不是很成功
I, uh, I think I'd like to be alone.
让我一个人呆会儿吧
Of course. I'll be right outside.
当然 我就在外面
Please pick up on line two.
请接二号♥线
Hey, Harold?
哈罗德
Do you have the combination for this lock?
你知道这锁的密♥码♥吗
Um, I'm sorry, that's Mr. Rhumor's private files.
抱歉 这是茹墨先生的私人文件
I don't know the combination.
我不知道密♥码♥
You got it. How'd you know?
打开了 你怎么知道
Anniversary.
结婚纪念日
Thank you, Harold.
多谢 哈罗德
Enter.
进来
You ever wonder what life was like
你有没有想过
before electricity?
没有电的世界是何景象
Just us and the elements.
被纯粹的元素所包围
So much darkness.
无边的黑暗
So many shadows.
无尽的阴影
Dispelled with the flick of a switch.
只需按下开关 便能驱散一切
Tanya did well.
坦娅干得不错
She's a good analyst.
她是个出色的分♥析♥师
This just arrived from MI-5.
军情五处刚刚送来
One of their surveillance outfits in Amman.
他们在阿曼的监控设备拍下的
The fellow there with George is Ashtad Madari,
和乔治在一起的人是阿施塔德·穆达理
the main money man for Iranian intelligence.
伊朗情报局的主要经济来源
He supplies Hezbollah
正是他资助黎巴嫩真♥主♥党
and other terrorist groups with the means
还有其它恐怖组织
for their nastiness.
实施暴行
Seems like your girl was way ahead of the curve.
看来你那姑娘的确意识超前
I'm gonna have to put her name on the list
我准备让她参加
for the next round of drug tests.
下一次的药物测试
As you see fit.
你看着办吧
You find out what George is up to, Will,
赶在为时未晚之前
before it's too late.
查出乔治有何阴谋
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 无路可退(2013) | 导航列表